Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? (1791 Views)

See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... / Can Obasanjo Be Charge To Court? / Can Obasanjo Dare To Walk: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by pajimoh(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2006
My fellow Nigerians ! this question borders me alot, are we sure the president can sing the National Anthem?
Re: Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by queen2(f): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2006
Lol, u can interview him and ask him to sing it.
Re: Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by pajimoh(m): 8:20pm On Feb 22, 2006
i woul like to do so but am very far away from him.
Re: Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by Sunnero(m): 6:02am On Feb 24, 2006
How many Heads of States can sing their national anthems?
Can you guys please think of more relevant and sensible issues to discuss here ?
Re: Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by okewole(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2006
I ve no single apology for what intend saying so dont ask me for it-----Everyboby in Nigeria knows he is a dullard so he cant,that was why he was sent into the army,even the MKO said it that when they were in school in Abeokuta those intelligent students among them know themselves and he is no where to be counted.Can u believe it that he his calling himself an Engineer,dt is how far his thinking and intelligence can carry him ,PLEASE DONT BLAME MR.PRESIDENT
Re: Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by OluAbuja(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2006
Haba Okewole, iwo omo yi o ni respect fun awon elders.

I am sure that Aremu Okikiola Mathew Obasanjo can recite the National Anthem or Pledge.

How many secondary and tertiary school leavers can recite the National Anthem? Do a random test in your area
and you will be shocked.
Re: Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2006
what a funny question grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by okewole(m): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2006
Haba Okewole, iwo omo yi o ni respect fun awon elders.

I am sure that Aremu Okikiola Mathew Obasanjo can recite the National Anthem or Pledge.

How many secondary and tertiary school leavers can recite the National Anthem? Do a random test in your area
and you will be shocked.

This is a response to Olu Abuja[i][/i] The truth must be told,when it comes to respect i believe Mr President is the most disrepectful person ve ever since because he encourages his cronies to call person as old as their father names without rebuking dm.Even he never brought any of his childern u well and dt was why can call is father a liar.He was even at a time calling Prof. Aluko names.
what do u see abt all dt Olu?
Re: Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by glamour(f): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2006
Obasanjo,the number one citizen of Nigeria can sing the National Anthem.
Re: Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by okewole(m): 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2006
To Glamour--i the president cant sing the national anthem
Re: Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by glamour(f): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2006
To Glamour--i the president can't sing the national anthem

presisdent of ? grin
Re: Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by Zahymaka(m): 2:51am On Mar 22, 2006
A lot of throat-clearing will be incorporated into the national anthem with some breaks for him to catch his breath.
*clears throat*
Re: Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by chelseabmw(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny thread
Re: Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by chiozor: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2010
i can bet my head that the poster cannot recite the anthem, many people in the street and youths cannot let alone an old man Obj, please let us leave this to rest, he has really done well for Nigeria.
Re: Can Obasanjo Sing The National Anthem? by throttler(f): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2010
NOPE, he can only SANG it. i can hardly sing it straight jo embarassed

(1) (Reply)

The Prefered Candidate To Be Oyo State Governor / Fashola To Nollywood/yorowood: Register B4 You Shoot Movies / Fashola Is A Capitalist, Too Many Capital Intensive Projects, Pls Come Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.