Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend (3036 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by tayo200(m): 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
czarr:
You are just looking for someone to tell you that going back to your ex isn't a terrible idea.

It is.
Thanks for telling me it's a bad idea. I needed that too.
Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by tayo200(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bisiebae:
You guys broke up for a reason. Trust me, if you don't find a common ground, you will break up again. Don't ignore red flags. Stay sharp.
Spot on!!!
Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by tayo200(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Medianna:
Na you no value yourself brotherly. If your story is true she will come around cuz they always do.
Just be patient and wait for her but if you make a mistake of taking a step first, you may not like the result.
You may be missing yea. But weigh you peace of mind when you were with her vs now that you're alone.
Sadly, some decisions in life has nothing to do with convenience but peace of mind..
TBH, the peace of mind when we broke up>>>>>>>>>>>... Maybe I'm just desperate and missing.
Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by tayo200(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Emerald04:
Go back to someone who doesn’t value you? Y’all lots won’t just ceased amazing me. And stop saying you’re a student of shola, you’er just one of his Twitter followers who are there to increases his twitters likes and engagement, you failed his class woefully, you shouldn’t be make to repeat class, you should be expelled!!

Cus you no be student at all. Shola I know is a king, and a king values himself the most.

But you are a confused fellow who don’t even understand what bn valuable mean, that’s why your girl will never value you.

My apology if I take things too personal, but damn you have low esteem. How tf will you consider going back to someone you mentioned doesn’t valued you?

Relationship is not a must ok? Work on yourself first. Once you’er valuable, they all come for you.

Here’s a short tip man.

Gold and water are both valuable natural resources.
Water has much value than Gold and more essential while gold on the other hand limit it’s circle.
Gold don’t go to people, but water do visits people, at a point people start to ridiculed water, because till date people never know how essential water is, because of it much availability whenever people needs her. But this same people risks their lives for gold, who won’t even do quarter of what water is doing for them.

The point is when you know your worth, people will valued you, but if you failed to realized your worth on time, you’ll be ridiculed forever.

Keep your head straight kings.
Thanks for being hard, I needed it to make my head stay sharp. Like I said, I'm only considering it, I know it's so wrong on all sides, I'm just desperate. I just needed people to tell me I'm making a big mistake. Thanks for the advise, man.
Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by tayo200(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Starz825:
You going back to someone that clearly doesn't value you...
Even in those 3 months you separated..no calls, no chat messages.....

My recent ex dey message me on Whatsapp...I no answer her...she dey ask people about me...if I dey fine...
Na so he supposed dey be....
My female friends that I don't have a formal relationship with sef...just because I stopped communicating all of a sudden....she still dey call over 1 month now to know wetin she do me..wey make me excommunicate...

Ladies don't value people who act cheap..dey scarce ..dey expensive....dey like say you not afraid to lose people.. though respect people..
Her birthday is in 5 days and I've been thinking to send her a birthday message on WhatsApp but with this, I'm not going to send anything. Your advice is spot on, my man.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by tayo200(m): 5:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
meobizy:
You never search well enough.
Omoooo.. e no easy o... I go intensify my search then.
Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by DroppingLiquid: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
What is wrong with girls of these days? Please expantiate
tayo200:
Good day nairalanders, I broke up with my girlfriend 3 months ago after we have dated for 3 years. It's been 3 months we last talked, either chat or call. No form of contact. I broke up with her due to the fact that she doesn't value me as her boyfriend. It's really disturbing and she doesn't want to change.
During these 3 months, I've had 2 girlfriends,which I think can replace her but to be honest, it's not easy getting into a new relationship these days o.. all these girls are widyling.. one started asking for money the 3rd days she said yes..haaaa...one will be uploading different guys on her WhatsApp, calling them bestie..yeeee...talo ni bestie ofo? Me sef know wetin I dey do when I be bestie nah..lol...I'm a student of Shola on Twitter, of you know what I mean.
In short,in comparison, my ex is better. Her own devil is better. And another thing is,to start from "what's your favorite food" is not easy o..
I'm thinking of going back to my ex. I've learnt through one of our mutual friends that she's not in any relationship too. Which still gives me the opportunity. To be honest, I'm really considering it, although I've not done it. Love is a feeling. If we start again, surely,the love will be back.
I need first hand advice from people that have experienced this - going back to their ex. Is it a nice move? Would things get better or worse?
I know most people would say it's not a nice move(I would say that too) but I need people with experience to give the advice.
Thank you. I'll be checking the comments section.

Cc: lalasticlala Kindly push to FP. It's a matter of life and death.. lol...
Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by wisdomkid: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
tayo200:
.I'm a student of Shola on Twitter, of you know what I mean.

You're a student of Shola and you're still going back to your ex? Shame on you. She suppose carry her family members come beg you na.
You failed SholaNation sir.

No go. Stay your lane and let them gals come begging you. Sending you monthly allowance and still cook for you.
Don't fall in love please.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by Rickmann: 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
tayo200:
Good day nairalanders, I broke up with my girlfriend 3 months ago after we have dated for 3 years. It's been 3 months we last talked, either chat or call. No form of contact. I broke up with her due to the fact that she doesn't value me as her boyfriend. It's really disturbing and she doesn't want to change.
During these 3 months, I've had 2 girlfriends,which I think can replace her but to be honest, it's not easy getting into a new relationship these days o.. all these girls are widyling.. one started asking for money the 3rd days she said yes..haaaa...one will be uploading different guys on her WhatsApp, calling them bestie..yeeee...talo ni bestie ofo? Me sef know wetin I dey do when I be bestie nah..lol...I'm a student of Shola on Twitter, of you know what I mean.
In short,in comparison, my ex is better. Her own devil is better. And another thing is,to start from "what's your favorite food" is not easy o..
I'm thinking of going back to my ex. I've learnt through one of our mutual friends that she's not in any relationship too. Which still gives me the opportunity. To be honest, I'm really considering it, although I've not done it. Love is a feeling. If we start again, surely,the love will be back.
I need first hand advice from people that have experienced this - going back to their ex. Is it a nice move? Would things get better or worse?
I know most people would say it's not a nice move(I would say that too) but I need people with experience to give the advice.
Thank you. I'll be checking the comments section.

Cc: lalasticlala Kindly push to FP. It's a matter of life and death.. lol...

You just said it that ur ex is the lesser evil..pls go back to her cos no one is perfect.

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by sript: 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
tayo200:

Spot on..

Yeah bro... Dude need to grow some balls

Used to be in your shoes before I came to this forum (thank God I did). Was literally shit in my last relationship. Mine was even worst, more like a slave.. happy it ended grin

life haven't remain thesame ever since! cheesy

Learnt some invaluable lessons, loads of brilliant minds on here

Modified*

Even though it been two years since our break up,,,I sometimes still misses her to honest...

But I have come to discover and love myself more now...

Can't go Back to where someone sees me like an option and felt like she's doing me a favour by dating me..

2 Likes

Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by owiko(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
It is a rule that I don't go back to an ex, it often don't end well

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by Saibits(m): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
OP do wetin you want, if your heart tell make u go bag then fine, but use sense oh

1 Like

Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by tayo200(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
wisdomkid:

You're a student of Shola and you're still going back to your ex? Shame on you. She suppose carry her family members come beg you na.
You failed SholaNation sir.

No go. Stay your lane and let them gals come begging you. Sending you monthly allowance and still cook for you.
Don't fall in love please.
Spot on, bro. I'm staying on my lane.
Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by HopeNeverDies: 8:53am On Jul 04, 2022
Medianna:
Yours is a case of a person whom let go of a branch to hold on to a leaf
2:0 is sure in such scenarios

2:0 in what way? Tryna explain
Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by Dickson178(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2022
Well, this is what is happening to me as well. But mine is different.
Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by Medianna(f): 9:52am On Jul 04, 2022
HopeNeverDies:

2:0 in what way? Tryna explain
like the good lady you left, you did not get
The lady you thought to be better, did not meet up to your expectations.
Its a loss loss you know!
Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by HopeNeverDies: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Like for real... It Sucks Alot.

Each time I remember her; it makes me sad buh I figured out that an ex is an ex.

Medianna:

like the good lady you left, you did not get
The lady you thought to be better, did not meet up to your expectations.
Its a loss loss you know!
Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by Medianna(f): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Like for real... It Sucks Alot.

Each time I remember her; it makes me sad buh I figured out that an ex is an ex.

Yea. True
But not all ex are ex some still get back together if its worth it
Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by HopeNeverDies: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2022
You’re 200% on point. The reason why I can’t push this further is coz, she has given birth already now... that’s what pains me till this moment!!!! If not, LoL... I would have called her back ASAP
Medianna:

Yea. True
But not all ex are ex some still get back together if its worth it
Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by Medianna(f): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
You’re 200% on point. The reason why I can’t push this further is coz, she has given birth already now... that’s what pains me till this moment!!!! If not, LoL... I would have called her back ASAP
The giving birth aspect come break my heart too cheesy
Kpele
Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by newcommer: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2022
tayo200:

Omoooo.. e no easy o... I go intensify my search then.

Sorry to ask o but is there anything wrong with being single? You act as if being single is a fate worse than death, as if someone is asking you to drink sniper

Do you hate your own company that much?

Re: I Wish To Go Back To My Ex Girlfriend by bigpicture001: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
If sh hasn't been making a move for u... Den don't go back....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Womans Love Is: Great: A Mans Love: Is Unrealistic / The Words Guys Use When Ladies Turn Them Down / Abuja Girls And Shawarma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.