Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,603 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor (4233 Views)

Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan / How Peter Obi's Cabinet Will Look Like If He Wins / Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by KingofAnambra: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
See the list in the picture grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by funshint(m): 12:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by KingofAnambra: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Peter Obi appointed IGBOS ONLY in his entire cabinet and administration for 8 years as Anambra Governor. No single person from other tribes. A very extremely tribalistic person is what IPOB is trying to force on us grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by gozmok1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
tinubu supporters never ask themselves this question. Where will he get the vote to win with Lagos votes slashed, Kwankwaso atiku up north, obi locking ss,see&NC.
Where will he get the votes to win (tinubu) oyo and Lagos State vote will be shared between tinibu and Peter Obi

Maybe they think BUHARI will riglg for them.

The electoral law is amended oo.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by Esama: 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lame excuse.
immortalcrown:
Should he have forced senor civil servants who are Yorubas and Hausas to relocate to Anambra to join his cabinet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by immortalcrown(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Esama:
Lame excuse.
Better than your dead logic.

1 Like

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by Oladelepsy001(m): 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tinubu would boldly mention Mr. Ben Akabweze and Engr. Joe Igbokwe..

1 Like

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by ElSudani: 1:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
gozmok1:
tinubu supporters never ask themselves this question. Where will he get the vote to win with Lagos votes slashed, Kwankwaso atiku up north, obi locking ss,see&NC.
Where will he get the votes to win (tinubu) oyo and Lagos State vote will be shared between tinibu and Peter Obi

Maybe they think BUHARI will riglg for them.

The electoral law is amended oo.

Sowore will get more votes than Obi, mark my words.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by KingofAnambra: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
Should he have forced senor civil servants who are Yorubas and Hausas to relocate to Anambra to join his cabinet?
Go all through the Southwest states, there are many people from other tribes actively working in their state civil service, various MDAs, agencies, and even within the Governors cabinets.

Go to the North, there are people from other tribes appointed within their Governors cabinet. Did they force them? No, it's because North and Southwest are still liberal. Southeast is the most tribalistic region in Nigeria. And Peter Obi is the most tribalistic Anambra governor. Biko, talk another lie undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by Kdon2: 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Esama:
Lame excuse.

Very lame
Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by immortalcrown(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Go all through the Southwest states, there are many people from other tribes actively working in their state civil service, various MDAs, agencies, and even within the Governors cabinets.

Go to the North, there are people from other tribes appointed within their Governors cabinet. Did they force them? No, it's because North and Southwest are still liberal. Southeast is the most tribalistic region in Nigeria. And Peter Obi is the most tribalistic Anambra governor. Biko, talk another lie undecided
The question says cabinet. So, give the names of the states and the names of the Yorubas and Hausas in the cabinets. And the regime should not be later than 2007

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by Kdon2: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
ElSudani:

Sowore will get more votes than Obi, mark my words.

Let them engage in grand delusion, their eyes go soon clear!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by Pakute: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lol.
Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by Ogene001: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
How many other tribes live and invest in Anambra
Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by Totilopussylick(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ogene001:

You wouldn't know until you visit Anambra yourself tongue
Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by KingofAnambra: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
The question says cabinet. So, give the names of the states and the names of the Yorubas and Hausas in the cabinets. And the regime should not be later than 2007
See this one. List one Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani/Ijaw/Itshekiri/Nupe/Ebira/Benin/Efik/Ibibio etc person Peter Obi appointed in his cabinet within his 8yrs as Anambra Govornor and collect N10 million. undecided

4 Likes

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by MetaPhysical: 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
KingofAnambra:
See the list in the picture grin

You are talking of other tribes. Ask how many yanminri from Ebonyi, Abia, Enugu, Imo were in his administration. It is blank!

Under Obi Anambra sacked fellow Ibos back to their states of origin and declared Anambra for Anambrians.

Unlike Tinubu who is well liked for inclusion, Obi did not practice inclusion at all. He was discriminatory towards others.

12 Likes

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by IamWonderful: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
El rufai has finished the bigot

8 Likes

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by IamWonderful: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
immortalcrown:
Should he have forced senor civil servants who are Yorubas and Hausas to relocate to Anambra to join his cabinet? It is only in federal ministries that many Hausas and Yorubas work in the East. Just few can be found in state and local government ministries and they do not have the ranks that will place them in a governor's cabinet. Especially during the time Obi was a governor. Stop fooling yourself.
That means Oluwo of iwo is right, Igbo land is hostile and unsecured to other tribes

6 Likes

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by immortalcrown(m): 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
KingofAnambra:
See this one. List one Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani/Ijaw/Itshekiri/Nupe/Ebira/Benin/Efik/Ibibio etc person Peter Obi appointed in his cabinet within his 8yrs as Anambra Govornor and collect N10 million. undecided
Your challenge should be to yourself to prove any fact you have against Obi. You are the one required to mention other Eastern governors that had Hausas and Yorubas in their cabinets, especially during the same period of Obi's regime. The goal is to prove where Obi was wrong.
Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by MetaPhysical: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Peter Obi appointed IGBOS ONLY in his entire cabinet and administration for 8 years as Anambra Governor. No single person from other tribes. A very extremely tribalistic person is what IPOB is trying to force on us grin

I say Obi sacked Ibos from other states working in the Anambra civil service back home. He repatriated them back to their states of origin. They lost their job and paycheck because they are from another state. Other tribes no even get chance, forget that one.

7 Likes

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by kettykin: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Oladelepsy001:

These are APC party members living, working and contributing to Lagos APC, how many igbos are political appointees in Ogun,oyo Ekiti, ondo, kwara.

Lere be realistic with our expectations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by immortalcrown(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
IamWonderful:
That means Oluwo of iwo is right, Igbo land is hostile and unsecured to other tribes
You are twisting it. Yorubas and Hausas do not like Igbo and avoid Igbo land because of that. Only petty traders and herdsmen from Hausa go to Igbo land. Yorubas and Hausas that have good jobs in Igbo land refuse to bring their families or build houses in Igbo land. But an average Igbo man tbuilds houses in the North or in the Yoruba region and keeps his family there in his effort to make Nigeria one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by KingofAnambra: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ogene001:
How many Anambra people live in Anambra themselves? I myself i'm outside Anambra, and even my Governor Soludo just said more than half our people are outside Anambra state. The question is why?

I thought Peter Obi social media bandits said Peter Obi turned Anambra to New York, if true, then why is everyone running away? But don't tell me that nonsense that because Anambra is too small to contain everybody because that's a foolish lie.

Anambra is almost 5 times bigger than Lagos, yet people are not running from Lagos to Anambra. But thousands of people are running from Anambra to the Southwest and North every single day.

5 Likes

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by Jomonix: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Oladelepsy001:

How come it's only these two since time immemorial. Let him try other Igbo as well
Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by KingofAnambra: 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
MetaPhysical:

I say Obi sacked Ibos from other states working in the Anambra civil service back home. He repatriated them back to their states of origin. They lost their job and paycheck because they are from another state. Other tribes no even get chance, forget that one.
When i say that Peter Obi is the most tribalistic governor in Anambra, i know what i'm saying. And that's the person IPOB terrorists want to force on Nigerians? Tufiakwa! Never happening.

5 Likes

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by MetaPhysical: 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
You think Buhari is bad for always filling federal seats with Northerners. Obi must not succeed Buhari. When you go to federal ministrys you wont hear any language beside Ibo.

3 Likes

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by MetaPhysical: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jomonix:

How come it's only these two since time immemorial. Let him try other Igbo as well

Its more than those two. They just happen to be the ones in prominence.

2 Likes

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by MetaPhysical: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
KingofAnambra:
How many Anambra people live in Anambra themselves? I myself i'm outside Anambra, and even my Governor Soludo just said more than half our people are outside Anambra state. The question is why?

I thought Peter Obi social media bandits said Peter Obi turned Anambra to New York, if true, then why is everyone running away? But don't tell me that nonsense that because Anambra is too small to contain everybody because that's a foolish lie.

Anambra is almost 5 times bigger than Lagos, yet people are not running from Lagos to Anambra. But thousands of people are running from Anambra to the Southwest and North every single day.

Good point!

3 Likes

Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by maestroferddi: 1:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Esama:
Lame excuse.
Thoughtless remark you are making.

How many non-Igbos were resident in Anambra during his tenure?

Supporting whoever you are rooting for is one thing, sounding so dumb just because you are feeling insecure with the rise and rise of a populist phenom, is another...
Re: List Of People From Other Tribes In Peter Obi's Cabinet During 8 Yrs As Governor by buckeyemedia: 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jomonix:

And ironically they were not under Tinubu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba APC Senator Dumps Tinubu Declare Support For Peter Obi / 3 Largest Tribes In Delta State. / DSS Bars Journalists From Covering Sokoto Tribunal Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.