Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men (32941 Views)

Why Good Men Marry Bad Girls, and vice versa (according to Science) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Simplelion: 12:50am On Jul 04, 2022
Though I don't support abusive relationship or marriage but there's always two side of a story. I wish the op well anyway.

9 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by satandeterrible: 4:29am On Jul 04, 2022
JoeRizzla:

Their Mumu too much, Simps don dey cry for her while she replies them innocently, they don't know if the husband was the major victim.
Na the thing.
Dem no dey ever use ear hear anything woman.
They'll foolishly support without even waiting to hear the full story.

Why do you think many men are accused and jailed wrongly all the time?
It is because of this same sick mentality that those stupid commenter were displaying up there.
Always quick to judge and villanise Thier fellow man once a woman is involved.
They'll never wait to hear the other side of the story.

If a man had come here to lament, it is still this same bastards that will tell him to call the other party so they'll have a balanced judgement.
But once a woman is involved, the man is already guilty until proven innocent.

These type of very stupid men are the problem with our society today.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by PumpumPrince: 5:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Why does this always happen please?
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
Kudos to the successful ones out there.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy

angry
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by PumpumPrince: 5:41am On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy

sadly Only one wifey material on nairaland & shes lightskin....her name is Wumi2017, my babe!! (no ooofencse) angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Sammy101111(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2022
To be honest people think marriage is easy till you step in . There are so many ups and down even when there is money . Thething is that God should give us a partner that feel Our pain with out explaining . I DONE GIVE UP ON LOVE TETE LOVE is NOT RUSH HOUR TO ME ANY MORE . i only know my self like this anything headache is out of my head just me and my life. It is well divoc just hold your self well and be smarter you have 3 kids some useless will always like to take advantage just crumble you . And please Try to be financially buoyant before you think of loving so you can love the man of your choice and no man will be able to take advantage of you if you financially buoyant on your own . it is well .
God bless you please be strong dear friend . you are a nice woman my friend please be strong only you can help your self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Sammy101111(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2022
PumpumPrince:

sadly Only one wifey material on nairaland & shes lightskin....her name is Wumi2017, my babe!! (no ooofencse) angry

If you cant drop good advice why can't you shut up i surly know this people commenting shit here are underage
Because a man with is right sense will not joke with another person situation

9 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by ObamaMessi: 7:10am On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
What if it is the other way round?
It's always good to be rational when dealing with your fellow human.
Aunty good morning

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by dbestuncle: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2022
I have read through the trend. Tried so hard to understand your person by reading through your 16 personally created trend by you and also trying to view some of the places where you have made comments.
1st thing I don't get is why that Monika.
2ndly I feel your marriage can still work!
Pls share more reasons why you need this separation.

8 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by BrianGriffin: 8:32am On Jul 04, 2022
satandeterrible:

Na the thing.
Dem no dey ever use ear hear anything woman.
They'll foolishly support without even waiting to hear the full story.

Why do you think many men are accused and jailed wrongly all the time?
It is because of this same sick mentality that those stupid commenter were displaying up there.
Always quick to judge and villanise Thier fellow man once a woman is involved.
They'll never wait to hear the other side of the story.

If a man had come here to lament, it is still this same bastards that will tell him to call the other party so they'll have a balanced judgement.
But once a woman is involved, the man is already guilty until proven innocent.

These type of very stupid men are the problem with our society today.
so you did prefer will tell her to bring her husband here to answer your questions or what. Why act like women/men don’t do shit. Like na only the we holy pass. I hate when men try to act like we men are perfect or it’s always the woman’s fault. Most people sympathizing with her have maybe experienced same thing with their parents or close relatives. It’s life for you.
Someone is telling her story and you are crying here for the man. If you care so much why don’t you reach out to the man to get his side of the story. We never see this energy when it’s the other way around. Now you have gone to use your safe word “simp”. Women will remain manipulative and toxic(that’s their survival skill) but that doesn’t mean they don’t go through hell in marriages. If women are so bad why don’t you find fellow men to date then. Go check out gay couples they go through same shit as we. It’s life for you. Peace

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2022
Thank you dear friend.
Oil dey your head and God will bless you more.

I am now convinced that a very few are truly lucky. This is my teenage love. I pray never to fall like this again. It's like a charm.

Sammy101111:

God bless you please be strong dear friend . you are a nice woman my friend please be strong only you can help your self

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2022
It's probably time to clear my Monika issues.
Divoc19 is Covid19.
2ndly. That's how I have been feeling all these years. It's time to get a life for me.

dbestuncle:
I have read through the trend. Tried so hard to understand your person by reading through your 16 personally created trend by you and also trying to view some of the places where you have made comments.
1st thing I don't get is why that Monika.
2ndly I feel your marriage can still work!
Pls share more reasons why you need this separation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by dbestuncle: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Divoc19 is Covid19.
2ndly. That's how I have been feeling all these years. It's time to get a life for me.

I get you. It's good to get a life of your own, infact it was one of the advice I once gave to my wife though at the time she misunderstood it but I am not a kidnapper and all her life shouldn't rest on me, the burden too much to carry a full grown person isn't small work.
Too many childish men this days.
Another question?
Pls let it out, tell us, no vex tell us even if it means doing it on a new Monika.
Then also today's marriages has plenty issues because of the lack of a place for a good third party.
Have you tried some third party interference

9 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Divoc19(f): 10:20am On Jul 04, 2022
You just cracked me up cheesy
dbestuncle:

I get you. It's good to get a life of your own, infact it was one of the advice I once gave to my wife though at the time she misunderstood it but I am not a kidnapper and all her life shouldn't rest on me, the burden too much to carry a full grown person isn't small work.
Too many childish men this days.
Another question?
Pls let it out, tell us, no vex tell us even if it means doing it on a new Monika.
Then also today's marriages has plenty issues because of the lack of a place for a good third party.
Have you tried some third party interference

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Npraise(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
I disagree.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Mayng01(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Then I am Lucky cos the topic ain’t applied to me
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by VeryWickedMan: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
I love failed marriages

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Ckonnet: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nairaland don turn umunna meeting where nwa ada will come lay her complain to the elders.

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by lasisi69(f): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
ustanejnr:
The truth about this subject is

Bad people always end u with good people, because the know better and the can manipulate a good person into marriage.
Two bad people won't work, becos them know themselves
a good person without darkness is not good... He's a coward... Take this to the bank undecided I won't explain further cool

5 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
NA LIE LIE. LIFE IS A MYSTERY,YOU CAN NEVA KNOW A PERSON FINISH, because HUMANBEINGS ARE CHANGING undecided BY CIRCUMSTANCES.

3 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Ckonnet: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
I have made up my mind that any day trouble finish know that the world has come to it's end.

2 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Okobola146: 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy
I’m available with my eight children from 3 baby mamas
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Antoeni(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good Girls Go to Heaven, While Bad Girls Bring Heaven to You

3 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by abobote: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Not always true.
People refer to themselves the good one, until we hear from the person they are involved with

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by sofiscatedmoron: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy
U must be Yoruba, their men don't value good marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Cladez(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Whatever you are going through, God help you.

But my disgust goes to those throwing shades without knowing the full/true story.
Nigerians are always emotional and sentimental, too bad.

4 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Eriokanmi: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
...and and good girls marry what type guys bayii? lipsrsealed
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by FaceThem: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tell Us More @Poster
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
at the conclusion, for those that marry good or bad wives, how did the story all end?
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by MarketDispatch: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Divoc19 is Covid19.

Why not shed more meaningful light on why you are leaving the marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by olu77(m): 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
satandeterrible:
Looking at many disgusting fools here supporting the woman.
You guys don't even know whether she was a useless wife, a stupid cheat or simply an irresponsible woman.
She might even be the oppressor.

But because na woman, fools and stupid idiots like y'all up there dy offer encouragement.

This woman might be more evil than the devil himself. She might have been a disgusting thorn in her husband's flesh. Now the man has woken up and will no longer tolerate her excesses.

But stupid, rabid dogs like y'all commenters up there are all supporting the woman.

Nonsense!

This is online court, judgement is delivered based on assumptions and emotions but in the end nobody is good nobody is bad we are all just humans. When marriage fails both party must have their faults...and I agree that sometimes the oppressors form the victim the most

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Virgin Men Still Exist?? / Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.