Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men (32955 Views)

Why Good Men Marry Bad Girls, and vice versa (according to Science) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by owoshuyi(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Bullsh*t
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
3 kids? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Make sure you have ur own money. Or else, you'll meet harshness in the Street!
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by blinking001(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
midehi2:

Chai, see analysis cheesy na you be her God abi
Reality doesn't care about our feelings
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by OBTOREPA(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
bukky1994:
OK, where are you packing to?
Packing to meet Good man
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by blinking001(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
seanwilliam:
fixed grin
Oga Sean i say make i update her as things go be for her after she make the move, so that make she no come end up the shout our national anthem 'men are scum' grin
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by ChuksHills(m): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Why does this always happen please?
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
Kudos to the successful ones out there.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy

It is the choice or the will power of the person to either choose to marry a girl that is bad or a man that is bad after seeing the signs. There is nothing behind it, it might be foolish love.

And note there is no perfect marriage at there it is the hands of both to make your marriage to work, even if you try to settle with another man it will still be the same just try and tolerate and exercise patience because marriage is all tolerance and patience. You both should work at things together with understanding for the sake of your children.

The condition now in Nigeria is not good for children to live in a broken family, divorce should not be an option. and if you are experiencing violence go to your father' house and wait for sometime still your husband comes to his senses.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by olabrinks(f): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
Assuming you’re in the U.K. or USA, you will easily meet someone else, and possibly re marry if that’s what you want. But Nigeria, it’s hard. The men in Nigeria are not exposed to life, they see single mothers as abomination.

If you can relocate to the U.K. with your children, you will be better off. Start afresh your life is just beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Naijatask: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Did you marry your husband as a virgin? If no, then both of you are meant for each other

2 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Aunty Divoc19 what happened? I've always loved you. I've always admired you.I've always cherished you.I've always prayed for you in my subconscious mind.But what's going on again?

I can't believe i am shedding tears...It reminds me of the pains my mum went thru coz my dad and step mom were just too abusive! I love you aunty and always bear at the back of your mind that a 19-yr-old boy named Victor Divine who grew up in Jalingo, Taraba, now in Houston, Texas, LOVEs you so much.

Dont know why am too emotional about this, but aunty take care.God is with you.

You don't have sense, to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by juman(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
"Bad" girls are bold, they take the men they want.

They can easily cajole, coax most men, they know how to maneuver the men's head to fall for them.

While the good girls shy away waiting for good men to initiate move.

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by ireneidiva(f): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
blinking001:

Just have it at the back of your mind that you aren't going to remarry because your chances are really slim now. You aren't going to get genuine love from men especially after having 3 kids. The streets is cold.

Ensure that you're financially stable else you'll experience premium suffering in this life.

I wish you Goodluck.
Some of you are something else. So the only reason someone should be in a bad marriage is because she will not remarry according to you. If she does not remarry she will die abi? And who told you someone with 3 kids cannot remarry? Premium suffering? The op sounds like someone enjoying now right?
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Premiumwriter: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sorry about your marriage.

But your man may equally be thinking he is the good man married to a bad girl.

Anyways, sure there is no other way to savage the situation? you guys can still make compromises. 11 years together no be beans o.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by bizhop01: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Girls with beautiful face & tall = Fish brain and ugly character

With brain = Ugly face

Short & Ugly face = Good character with brain

With big natural butt = ugly character with small breast

With big giant natural breast = Short

With big natural butt & big breast = No brain with ugly character

Men you can't have it all.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by juman(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good girls can get good men through religious groups link.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Samcent: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy

Just last weekend, a lady needing help told me she was leaving her marriage. Now reading this makes me fear for most marriages.

Op, I'm sorry for the situation you are in. However, I won't rush to conclude that your husband is in the wrong, or a bad man, until his story is heard because we all have a tendency to twist stories in our favor.

This is my sincere advice to you:

Except there's a threat to life, give this marriage a second chance and try again to make it work. Be very sure you have exhausted all options in getting your marriage back on track.

Forget the display of affection you see on facebook and Instagram, 'all na disguise'. No marriage or relationship is perfect.

Know also that if you get divorced, except you will remain celibate, most of the guys, younger than you, who will be coming for relationship will be coming strictly for the sex or for your money.
Older men with money who will be coming to you for relationship, will most likely be other women's husbands. The street is cold!

Most importantly, do you best to be financially independent.

You have my best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by phemmylink(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
packing out bawo? marriage is meant to be managed

Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by ireneidiva(f): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
dbestuncle:

I get you. It's good to get a life of your own, infact it was one of the advice I once gave to my wife though at the time she misunderstood it but I am not a kidnapper and all her life shouldn't rest on me, the burden too much to carry a full grown person isn't small work.
Too many childish men this days.
Another question?
Pls let it out, tell us, no vex tell us even if it means doing it on a new Monika.
Then also today's marriages has plenty issues because of the lack of a place for a good third party.
Have you tried some third party interference
Moniker not 'Monika' abeg.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by BusinessPlan22: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy

Pls leave dear. My younger sister left after four years, he cheats and beats... I didn't want her to come back home, but after we saw what happened to Osinachi, I celebrate her strength to leave. God didn't die for ur marriage, your soul is all that matters.
Marriage is enjoyed, true. But remember no marriage in heaven.
You are strong.
Love and light

2 Likes

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by hardon1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sunday2021:
nobody know you more than yourself.

I know, but it's other people that can really tell whether some one is good or bad, and not the person himself or herself

Even bad people justify thier actions as ok within themselves. Same ways a mad man never agrees or sees himself as mad.

Morover, nobody knows her husband's side of the story

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by ccollins(m): 2:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Did your guy marry another girl for greencard and eventually got stuck with her, then abandoned you and kids? Please share your experience
hmmmm
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by MrSquint: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
So unfortunate, I can only imagine how you feel. But you may want to think twice before you shot that door. Outside is full of rubbish, alot of gold diggers and miscreants.

If your life isn't threatened, if he's not diabolic, if he's not abusing you morally, physically and otherwise, my dear, you for try stay atleast for the sanity of your kids.

Try working it out instead of leaving after three kids. Is he asking you to leave ?
Good things still happen to good people....
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by rickleye: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
JBriel:

I have a feeling you are young. Re-marrying after three kids is strictly on God o. If I can chip in a word. I'll prefer you suggest to your inner being it as brief seperation and consider re-engagement, but without telling him.

It is manage one manages a spouse at times in this life

Read up on Serena and Venus's parents. Your mum will open I swear. Richard had 3 kids prior, Oracene had 3 kids as well. The two combine bring in Serena ad Williams into the world.
Mate - Anything is possible, there are ton of single parents out there. Finding your match and checkmate !.
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy

Ahahan Opor Se, Your monicker Is even "Divoc" right from Inception lol..grin
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Originalsly: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:

Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy

So what is this case.... you a good girl marrying a bad man?... or he a good man marrying you... a bad girl? Packing out soonest makes me think of the Japa posse.... leaping and not knowing where they would land... hoping it will be a soft landing. Guys do not change.... whatever it is about him that makes you want out .... was always with him... was there before you marry him... but were you looking for signs?... studying him his ways?.... or brushed aside all signs of trouble and hoped marriage will wipe them away? With 3 children under your belt.... regardless of what you belive and what your mouth says... you will miss the water when the well runs dry and be wanting a man.... and men being men.... will promise you the moon and the stars and butter you up with one intention in mind.... get below your belt then keep it moving. If lucky... and one decides to pitch camp... most likely... it will not be one you appreciate as a replacement husband. Look well before you leap...or you may very well be jumping out of the frying pan and into the.....
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Elidrisy20: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
11years in marriage and 3kids, you no dey do family planning ni?

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Tonnyray: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
seanwilliam:
brotherly , oju yin ree, Otojometa
Guy! I full ground o.
Been a while. Showapa?
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by MarketDispatch: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ulunne777:

If she sheds more light,won't the light blind blind you? grin
Keep walking in the dimness maka Anya ichakpo GI. grin

Well, per the topic, she called herself Bad Girl, called the Husband Good man.....it would appear that she misses all the bad girl lifestyle except she sheds more light ...okwuima
Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by Draslo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Packing out soonest.
Done.
11years, 3kids.
Dusted.
This is my fate.
Am happy and unhappy
I'm sure many people must have said to consider your kids and what not. It is only appropriate considering their ages. I agree with your topic even though I'm single. During my bad phase I only attracted good homely girls. Now that I'm a more improved human, the lady I'm currently seeing is a baddie. As street wise as they come. It's like magnetism. Like poles repel while opposite poles attract. It's a law of nature. I'm not a counselor or anything like that but if you have really made up your mind, you should both consider the best co-parenting options so as not to break those kids. No matter your collective decisions, ensure their mental wellness is in check.

God bless and goodluck

1 Like

Re: Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men by TrollsNeverDies(f): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Divoc19:
Thank you dear friend.
Oil dey your head and God will bless you more.

I am now convinced that a very few are truly lucky. This is my teenage love. I pray never to fall like this again. It's like a charm.

are you planning on remarrying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-Wedding Photoshoot By Models / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says / Do Virgin Men Still Exist??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.