Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Learning Programming Or Affiliate Marketing, Which One Is Advisable Please? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learning Programming Or Affiliate Marketing, Which One Is Advisable Please? (280 Views)

Is Freelancing And Other Tech Remote Jobs Still Advisable / Why It Is Advisable To Hire Professional Hard Rubbish Removal Services / Is The Proposed Amnesty For Boko Haram Members Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning Programming Or Affiliate Marketing, Which One Is Advisable Please? by DanceVille: 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Have been going through roller coaster of thoughts since yesterday, don't even know which one to go for as both has its own advantage.

Got an opportunity to learn both but the offer came at the same time with clauses attached to them. As a new graduate, done with NYSC, and currently unemployed, I thought developing my skills in digital or IT world would help me to acquire a skill and integrate that to making money or adding it to my Skills on my Resume.

But

Here are the clauses for both

Affiliate Marketing:

I'll have to travel down to Ibadan because I reside in Ilorin, Kwara State. Staying with someone I don't know how he lives, what he eat, and how convenient I will be in the environment.

But

My dad doesn't want me to go due to insecurities and me staying with someone he had no idea of. Buh if I'm able to learn the affiliate marketing which deals with freelancing on fiverr doing Shopify stores and promotion etc, I might be able to make money luckily if I got order.

Programming:

A friend of mine which him too is learning but had wide knowledge about it, also had a friend which is already Pro and making big on programming on developing sites for big companies, in which I planned of acquiring knowledge from them both depending on how I catch fast.

This would help me in getting myself to the IT world and I can include the experience and skill when developing my resume, I can apply to tech companies because I had a skill in programming. I heard learning Programming takes a long way and months but since I'm unemployed and staying in my parent's house, I think it can work for me.

But

I won't have any money to cater for most of my urgent needs, gon' depend on my elder ones and parent.

Please house, I need your input, assuming you were the one, which would you go for please... I'm lost in thought biko cry
Re: Learning Programming Or Affiliate Marketing, Which One Is Advisable Please? by DanceVille: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Please help me, I need people' inputs bolo cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Imagine The Inscription On This!! / Why Do We Need Wordpress Developers? / Oba Elegushi Allegedly Impregnates New Woman, Picks Wedding Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.