Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Taken Over My Territories - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Taken Over My Territories (214 Views)

NA WA O: Atheists Have Taken Over The Nairaland Religion Section / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taken Over My Territories by Prevail123: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Encounter For Rest Service, Sunday 3rd July, 2022||Pst Prevail Inegbenose.

Topic: Taken Over My Territories
Texts: Josh 1:3; Gen 13:17; Deut 2:24; 30:9.

What does it means to take over territory? Now, let's take a look at what territory is; and from there we will get to understand what it means to take it over.

The bible says in Deut 30:9;
"And the Lord thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land..."

There are four territories from the above scripture:

1. The city/land where you dwell is your territory. Note that every land has its own fruit; and it the will of God for you to possess your portion as a resident of the land.
"And the Lord thy God will make thee plenteous...in the fruit of thy land." So, when we take over this territory, we are simply making demand to eat in plenty and be satisfied the fruits of the land.

2. The work or the business you do is your territory.
"And the Lord thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand."

Listen, the expected outcome of any work/business is for it to prosper. So, when we take over this territory, we are simply making demand for the works of hand to prosper.

3. Your body is your territory.
"And the Lord thy God will make thee plenteous...in the fruit of thy body."

This has to do with bring forth; from your body comes children, ideas, strengthen etc. If the body is attacked, it can't bring forth. So, when we take over this territory, we are simply making demand for good health and fruitfulness.

4. Your possessions is your territory. This means what you already owns or have - your possessions.
"And the Lord thy God will make thee plenteous...in the fruit of thy cattle."

What you have maybe small, but they have to be preserved; no matter how small what you have are, they are worth adding to. So, when we take over this territory, we are simply making demand for preservation over our belongings.

I pray for you, this day by the power of the Holy Ghost, you are taken over your territories in Jesus mighty name.

(1) (Reply)

Happy 55th Wedding Anniversary To Pastor And Pastor (Mrs) Adeboye! / Why Do The British Love The Northerners? Why do they love Islam? (MUST READ) / As A Muslim, Which Christian Song Do You Enjoy The Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.