Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Digital Skills - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Digital Skills (618 Views)

Which Among These Digital Skills Is More Profitable To Learn / Most Important Digital Skills To Acquire In 2022 / Learn Web Development, UX & Other Digital Skills For Free On Lambda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Skills by Louis8796: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
i offer digital skills like programmimg skills,business and so many more.You subcribe monthly 10k,after subcription,i then add u to de group.

Re: Digital Skills by thanksjosh005: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Boy... undecided

Why did you write like that? I also offer a fast-track writing skills training and masterclass ^_^

It's okay to write like that but you know what it means to write legibly
Re: Digital Skills by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tell me you're scammer without saying you're scam
cheesy

Only a Futa Jalon Sudanese Abokii who have never seen a book, pen or pencil will patronize u after seeing your notebook advert

Re: Digital Skills by Louis8796: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
are u mard?
thanksjosh005:
Boy... undecided

Why did you write like that? I also offer a fast-track writing skills training and masterclass ^_^

It's okay to write like that but you know what it means to write legibly
Re: Digital Skills by Louis8796: 7:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
are u mard?
GREATIGBOMAN:
Tell me you're scammer without saying you're scam
cheesy

Only a Futa Jalon Sudanese Abokii who have never seen a book, pen or pencil will patronize u after seeing your notebook advert
Re: Digital Skills by Maxxim: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Following this thread for laughs, op don't mind me I found your thread interesting smiley
Re: Digital Skills by Louis8796: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2022
are u interested?
Maxxim:
Following this thread for laughs, op don't mind me I found your thread interesting smiley
Re: Digital Skills by bercarray(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Actually OP it is "subscribe" not "subcribe" even as you are typing your phone auto correct should correct you, you can't even type mad correctly, you typed Mard, when it's not Amitabh Bachchan's movie and you think someone will take you serious. Who even advertises business this way, maybe op just finished secondary school. You want to teach people digital skills but can't spell subscribe correctly, only a fool will patronize

1 Like

Re: Digital Skills by Maxxim: 8:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Louis8796:
are u interested?
I'll have adviced if you could make this in a presentable way, a graphic layout would have made more sense, apps like canva will help you achieve this. You don't need long notes, some heading and key benefits will do.
Re: Digital Skills by Louis8796: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2022
ok thanks for the correction,lets end it here but u are a stupid person for you raining insult on me.
bercarray:
Actually OP it is "subscribe" not "subcribe" even as you are typing your phone auto correct should correct you, you can't even type mad correctly, you typed Mard, when it's not Amitabh Bachchan's movie and you think someone will take you serious. Who even advertises business this way, maybe op just finished secondary school. You want to teach people digital skills but can't spell subscribe correctly, only a fool will patronize
Re: Digital Skills by Louis8796: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2022
ok.
Maxxim:

I'll have adviced if you could make this in a presentable way, a graphic layout would have made more sense, apps like canva will help you achieve this. You don't need long notes, some heading and key benefits will do.
Re: Digital Skills by bercarray(m): 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Louis8796:
ok thanks for the correction,lets end it here but u are a stupid person for you raining insult on me.
if a stupid person can be reasonable enough to correct you, then you need to ask yourself the best word to describe your own stupidity, maybe irredeemable fool will do
Re: Digital Skills by Louis8796: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
u act stupidly,i hope you are not mard!!
bercarray:
if a stupid person can be reasonable enough to correct you, then you need to ask yourself the best word to describe your own stupidity, maybe irredeemable fool, will do
Re: Digital Skills by bercarray(m): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Louis8796:
u act stupidly,i hope you are not mard!!
then this shows you are actually a goat, because as a normal human being when u are corrected you take to correction but you still went ahead to show you are goat by typing mard again! Then it's obvious your Madness is inherited
Re: Digital Skills by sixpathsofpain: 7:27am On Jul 05, 2022
bercarray:
if a stupid person can be reasonable enough to correct you, then you need to ask yourself the best word to describe your own stupidity, maybe irredeemable fool, will do
will you just be quiet already? undecided you wreak of plain foolishness. It can be easily deduced from your alterations that you don't apply thought before you speak. Just read the above bolded statement you composed and tell me if you're any different from what you term the OP. If you could deeply comprehend what you said, you'll agree beyond every reasonable doubt that you are nothing but a bigger dunce undecided Stop saying unnecessary things that don't make sense and stop trying so hard to sound smart because any intellectually solid individual would know you're intellectually bankrupt.
Re: Digital Skills by bercarray(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2022
sixpathsofpain:
will you just be quiet already? undecided you wreak of plain foolishness. It can be easily deduced from your alterations that you don't apply thought before you speak. Just read the above bolded statement you composed and tell me if you're any different from what you term the OP. If you could deeply comprehend what you said, you'll agree beyond every reasonable doubt that you are nothing but a bigger dunce undecided Stop saying unnecessary things that don't make sense and stop trying so hard to sound smart because any intellectually solid individual would know you're intellectually bankrupt.
I would have agreed with all you said up there, but then coming from someone that is not sure if he is a normal human being or not, someone that's not even sure of his own normality that he had to create a thread about it, then I guess any further banter with you is not necessary.

(1) (Reply)

Blazorise Tutorials For Beginners ASP.NET / I Need Php Script For My Ecommerce Site / Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.