Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa (1482 Views)

Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News / Pandora Papers: I Have $15 Million In Offshore Accounts - Peter Obi / Pandora Papers: I Broke No Law ― Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
This evening live broadcast will focus on exposing @PeterObi PANDORA PAPERS & the reason Peter Obi is contesting election apart from to fight against restoration of Biafra for British Government. You may also be wondering why the British signed agreement to deport criminals.
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1543510145350701060

Mazi Simon Ekpa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Caleb17: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Simon EKPA. Very ugly name. His name sounds like what we call Manure in Igboland. EKPALA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Moh247: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Make I go Twitter go watch world war 3 Ipob vs repentant Ipob Obi Supporters

9 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Ibironke4s: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hnnnnm

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by adefitim(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
An unleashed dog is now causing problem from exile

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Frigga13: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
IPOB bingos vs Obi aggressors

Power to the people
North 2023

E sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Built2last: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
THE OBI-DIENT MOVEMENT AND HER CRITICS

By Charles Ogbu (Twitter@RealCharlesOgbu)

The notion that individual's choice of a political candidate should not be questioned simply because it is their democratic right, is a very silly notion. Puerile, even! The sheer illogicality of that logic smells to high heavens.

Your right to choose a candidate to support is not immune to criticism. And considering that the consequences of whatever choice you make will not be limited to you alone, the people who are going to be affected by that choice of yours reserve the right, inalienable right, I must add, to react to your choice in whatever form, shape or manner they deem fit as long as they don't PHYSICALLY attack you.

I mean, you cannot, for whatever reason, DELIBERATELY elect to support a candidate that deep down, you know is unfit for the job and expect the people who will suffer the consequences of your choice to roll out the drum and sing Kumbaya for you. With Muhammadu Buhari, we've seen how a wrong choice of a candidate can put an entire country into a fundamentally grave existential crisis.

Some of these people who complain of insult each time their choice is questioned are actually manipulators playing some s!ck mind game with the sole aim of shutting people down from questioning their choices which, if truth be told, are largely induced by INTESTINAL CONSIDERATIONS. Some of them even go as far as using fake social media accounts to send a threat to their inbox so they could screenshot same and share online as evidence that the young people who are merely fighting for their future, are abusive. Some spend more time disparaging the candidate of the youths instead of selling their own candidate only to start complaining when the people whose candidate they are denigrating come to give them their deserved response.

Let us even assume while not conceding, of course, that the youths are fighting for their future in an abusive way, who will live in a country like Nigeria under the past 7 years of the Buhari regime and not be abusive to anyone trying to punish him with another 8 years of a Buhari-like regime?? Who?

Let me be very clear, if, for instance, an adult is m£ntally-barr£n enough to publicly announce that he is supporting a particular unfit candidate simply because he paid his school fees or medical bill sometime in the past, I am well within my right to freedom of speech to call that adult a fuulish idjiot for trying to use the destiny of over 200 million people to pay back a personal favor. And this would not be me being abusive. On the contrary, the abusive one is the m0r0n who think the chance of over 200 million people to elect a govt that will create the enabling environment for them to live a decent life and afford the most basic services a responsible govt ought to provide, should be sacrificed just so he could get to pay back a personal favor.

This is the same country where young unarmed defenceless Nigerians were massacred by the military that exists to protect them and this massacre took place while the victims were SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM WHILE WAVING THE NATIONAL FLAG; something that ought to be classified as TREASON against the very soul and heart of this thing masquerading as a nation. And you blame these people for being angry at those trying to cur$e them with the same people who murdered them and defended and justified their murder??

The truth is, the OBI-DIENT MOVEMENT is a very peaceful and very organized movement peopled mainly by people who have had enough and are willing to use whatever they have to fight for their life with SUICIDAL DEFIANCE. Just like that RIGHTEOUS and noble movement that was EndSars, this current movement is self-motivated, self-funded and on AUTO-PILOT. But unlike EndSars, the Obi-dient movement is currently spreading like wild fire in the North. Truth be told, The #Arewa4Obi rally yesterday surpassed the expectations of even the organizers.

If the Nigerian establishment and political elites have even the littlest ounce of intelligence, instead of fighting to discredit the OBI-DIENT MOVEMENT with puerile lies and low budget propaganda, using their political alleluya boys like Reno Omokri, Dino Melaye etc, they should be doing some real DEEP INTROSPECTION. This ought to be a perfect opportunity for SOBER REFLECTION for them. They should be asking questions like;

How did one man, Mr. Peter Obi managed to inspire this high level of hope in millions of young people from East, West, South and North? What is so special about this man that Nigerian youths are using their own money to campaign for him and give him those services for which other Presidential candidates are looking for who to pay in hard currency for?? Who is this man that has effortlessly changed our politics to the point that, for the very first time in our election cycle, we are witnessing a campaign period where politicians and their spouses are not going about frying akara, jumping on okada and eating amala and ewedu or corn in front of camera just to show faux camaraderie and 'street credibility'.

I wish all of us followed that Twitter Space hosted by the irrepressible David Hundeyin which lasted for almost 24 hours and featured thousandS of young people recounting what they've lost (loved ones, family, life-changing opportunities etc) under Buhari's regime. Then, some of you would understand that the people who hide under "it is my right" to knowingly foist a bad govt on you are your w0rst £n£mies who should be treated as such.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Ofunaofu: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Caleb17:
Simon EKPA. Very ugly name. His name sounds like what we call Manure in Igboland. EKPALA

Ezigbote nsi okuko

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
join us
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by derecho(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kikikiki... Obi don take the shine for SE o.

Expose am o...OBIdients are waiting
Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Lovelive: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Trash !

Frigga13:
IPOB bingos vs Obi aggressors

Power to the people
North 2023

E sure
Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
join us
https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by kelvinunilag: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Why evening can't it be now epka

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by rapistSafiu2: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Moh247:
yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by OK2NVME: 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Igbos

Never seen a more self hating and jealous people like these.

4 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Vulturereloaded: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Peter obi is a threat to IPOB business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRqQrWlUWg

2 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by CharleyBright(m): 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ibos are thier own enemies.
Very Selfish, arrogant and egoistic people who will scuttle an entire social interest for their personal interest.
IPOb is profiting some people in igboland.
The greatest threat to Peter Obi becoming president is IPOB and their sit at home order.
IPOb will likely declare Sit at home in igboland on election day to scuttle Peter Obi chances.

3 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by MrObontami(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
This Ekpa fool dey give pit Hoebi shit heads hot hot!

I'm so loving this. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Patrickker(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
I will still vote for Obi. Your expose, my vote.

3 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Lovelive: 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Built2last:
THE OBI-DIENT MOVEMENT AND HER CRITICS

By Charles Ogbu (Twitter@RealCharlesOgbu)

The notion that individual's choice of a political candidate should not be questioned simply because it is their democratic right, is a very silly notion. Puerile, even! The sheer illogicality of that logic smells to high heavens.

Your right to choose a candidate to support is not immune to criticism. And considering that the consequences of whatever choice you make will not be limited to you alone, the people who are going to be affected by that choice of yours reserve the right, inalienable right, I must add, to react to your choice in whatever form, shape or manner they deem fit as long as they don't PHYSICALLY attack you.

I mean, you cannot, for whatever reason, DELIBERATELY elect to support a candidate that deep down, you know is unfit for the job and expect the people who will suffer the consequences of your choice to roll out the drum and sing Kumbaya for you. With Muhammadu Buhari, we've seen how a wrong choice of a candidate can put an entire country into a fundamentally grave existential crisis.

Some of these people who complain of insult each time their choice is questioned are actually manipulators playing some s!ck mind game with the sole aim of shutting people down from questioning their choices which, if truth be told, are largely induced by INTESTINAL CONSIDERATIONS. Some of them even go as far as using fake social media accounts to send a threat to their inbox so they could screenshot same and share online as evidence that the young people who are merely fighting for their future, are abusive. Some spend more time disparaging the candidate of the youths instead of selling their own candidate only to start complaining when the people whose candidate they are denigrating come to give them their deserved response.

Let us even assume while not conceding, of course, that the youths are fighting for their future in an abusive way, who will live in a country like Nigeria under the past 7 years of the Buhari regime and not be abusive to anyone trying to punish him with another 8 years of a Buhari-like regime?? Who?

Let me be very clear, if, for instance, an adult is m£ntally-barr£n enough to publicly announce that he is supporting a particular unfit candidate simply because he paid his school fees or medical bill sometime in the past, I am well within my right to freedom of speech to call that adult a fuulish idjiot for trying to use the destiny of over 200 million people to pay back a personal favor. And this would not be me being abusive. On the contrary, the abusive one is the m0r0n who think the chance of over 200 million people to elect a govt that will create the enabling environment for them to live a decent life and afford the most basic services a responsible govt ought to provide, should be sacrificed just so he could get to pay back a personal favor.

This is the same country where young unarmed defenceless Nigerians were massacred by the military that exists to protect them and this massacre took place while the victims were SINGING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM WHILE WAVING THE NATIONAL FLAG; something that ought to be classified as TREASON against the very soul and heart of this thing masquerading as a nation. And you blame these people for being angry at those trying to cur$e them with the same people who murdered them and defended and justified their murder??

The truth is, the OBI-DIENT MOVEMENT is a very peaceful and very organized movement peopled mainly by people who have had enough and are willing to use whatever they have to fight for their life with SUICIDAL DEFIANCE. Just like that RIGHTEOUS and noble movement that was EndSars, this current movement is self-motivated, self-funded and on AUTO-PILOT. But unlike EndSars, the Obi-dient movement is currently spreading like wild fire in the North. Truth be told, The #Arewa4Obi rally yesterday surpassed the expectations of even the organizers.

If the Nigerian establishment and political elites have even the littlest ounce of intelligence, instead of fighting to discredit the OBI-DIENT MOVEMENT with puerile lies and low budget propaganda, using their political alleluya boys like Reno Omokri, Dino Melaye etc, they should be doing some real DEEP INTROSPECTION. This ought to be a perfect opportunity for SOBER REFLECTION for them. They should be asking questions like;

How did one man, Mr. Peter Obi managed to inspire this high level of hope in millions of young people from East, West, South and North? What is so special about this man that Nigerian youths are using their own money to campaign for him and give him those services for which other Presidential candidates are looking for who to pay in hard currency for?? Who is this man that has effortlessly changed our politics to the point that, for the very first time in our election cycle, we are witnessing a campaign period where politicians and their spouses are not going about frying akara, jumping on okada and eating amala and ewedu or corn in front of camera just to show faux camaraderie and 'street credibility'.

I wish all of us followed that Twitter Space hosted by the irrepressible David Hundeyin which lasted for almost 24 hours and featured thousandS of young people recounting what they've lost (loved ones, family, life-changing opportunities etc) under Buhari's regime. Then, some of you would understand that the people who hide under "it is my right" to knowingly foist a bad govt on you are your w0rst £n£mies who should be treated as such.
Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by OkutaNla: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hope his ipob minions would tune in, because it seems most of them are currently on loan to the Peteru Obi movement. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by KingofAnambra: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Peter Obi IPOB vs Simon Ekpa AUTOPILOT IPOB grin

3 Likes

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Peterobiisathie(f): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
I will love to see the vawulence
Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by KingofAnambra: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
We have not even start campaign yet, they want to start opening Obi yansh. By the time campaign season begins, Peter Obi will exile himself to Egypt in disgrace for all his dirty secrets that will be exposed to the public.

That bastard political prostitute pandora thief Peter Obi can never be president of the zoo. Tinubu will be president of Zoogeria, make una go tell IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by AmehTsaev: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
It's now obvious this no-neck-having nonentity is clearly working assiduously behind the scenes for APC, everything this lunatic represents is totally against the well-being and interest of Igbos...otherwise which sane person thinks declaring sit at home benefits the economy of the people he claims to be fighting for? I thank God the likes of Soludo and Uzodinma are wiping out his terrorist elements in the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by NoQualmz: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Somebody said the op is same person as seu.n osewa shocked
Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by TheWolfen(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
It is a nawa something
Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by naijapikin2(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Keep amassing more enemies for yourself. You've not even from a prominent part of the east. e go soon be for you. Cho.. cho... Cho...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by naijapikin2(m): 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Keep amassing more enemies for yourself. You've not even from a prominent part of the east. e go soon be for you. Cho.. cho... Cho...
Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Sparrk007(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Caleb17:
in urhobo EKPA mean big FOOL..so I see that guy as a goat
Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by Mstick: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
The only thing that will be achieved from this is clearing Peter Obi's name, at least agbado people will stop linking Peter Obi to IPOB.

Ride on Simon! I support this!
cheesy
Re: Pandora Papers: I Will Be Exposing Peter Obi This Evening - Simon Ekpa by wingmanIII: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Animal!! Come down to the East and expose him. Bloody ediotic coward!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Reno Omokri Begs Peter Obi And His Supporters To Join Atiku / Peter Obi Is Better Than Bola Tinubu: See Head To Head Stats / Tinubu,shettima Jet Out To Meet Wike In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.