Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project (3001 Views)

Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / The Largest Mega Primary School In Borno State (Photos) / Private schools in Rwanda close down as public schools become more attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by Connectslogtv(m): 5:00pm On Jul 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by kenedy175(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Connectslogtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Z80kB67zI

They had their civil war just 28 years ago. Look how much and how far they have developed. Nigeria is just a sorry case

3 Likes

Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by simmydebadest(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thank you for commenting with your second account. Everybody don turn YouTuber now

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by revolt(m): 12:20am On Jul 04, 2022
kenedy175:

They had their civil war just 28 years ago. Look how much and how far they have developed. Nigeria is just a sorry case
Their civil war saw the progressive ethnicity emerge as winners... in nigeria the progressives lost. The degenerates won and have been ruling

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by zeuss: 4:02am On Jul 04, 2022
simmydebadest:
Thank you for commenting with your second account. Everybody don turn YouTuber now
Must open your wide mouth? Mind ur business.....go to...
Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by bro4u: 4:42am On Jul 04, 2022
In Nigeria we keep deceiving ourselves with Eko Atlantic since 15BC

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by RealityKings: 6:29am On Jul 04, 2022
revolt:

Their civil war saw the progressive ethnicity emerge as winners... in nigeria the progressives lost. The degenerates won and have been ruling
then the degenerates are more intelligent and tactful.
Id rather identify with the degenerates because they are doing something right.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by Af0nja: 6:39am On Jul 04, 2022
revolt:

Simple truth, but are they really different ethnicities?? But have the East proven themselves worthy by rebuilding their region?? Our governors are worse than FG and that's the primary problem of Nigeria.

There is no true federation.
Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by Af0nja: 6:42am On Jul 04, 2022
RealityKings:

You're right, much shouldn't be expected from your reasoning considering you have been ruled for the past 8 decades by herders and retrogressive sentimentalists.

3 Likes

Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by RealityKings: 7:06am On Jul 04, 2022
Af0nja:

You're right, much shouldn't be expected from your reasoning considering you have been ruled for the past 8 decades by herders and retrogressive sentimentalists.
the hate will ruin you

your self-inflicted victim mentality will only lead to more sorrows, tears and pain. its a seed that was planted in you by your fathers which General Yakubu Gowon and Obasanjo tired to weed out.

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by Af0nja: 7:26am On Jul 04, 2022
RealityKings:
the hate will ruin you

your self-inflicted victim mentality will only lead to more sorrows, tears and pain. its a seed that was planted in you by your fathers which General Yakubu Gowon and Obasanjo tired to weed out.

I stand for justice, I understand it may seem like hate to you because your perception have been forged by blind leaders and politicians.

I'm not surprised that you have become accustomed to political slavery.

Did you know what led to the Sudanese revolution that ousted Omar Al Bashir? Increase in the price of bread!!! In Nigeria, you don't even have justice, talk more of basic amenities. So, I don't expect much from people like you.

4 Likes

Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by sukar886: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2022
Just see Rwanda of yesterday , Nigeria shame the shame me

1 Like

Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by revolt(m): 9:18am On Jul 04, 2022
RealityKings:
Well that's why you lots are struggling to run away from the zoo. .lol

2 Likes

Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by RealityKings: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2022
Af0nja:

I stand for justice, I understand it may seem like hate to you because your perception have been forged by blind leaders and politicians.

I'm not surprised that you have become accustomed to political slavery.

Did you know what led to the Sudanese revolution that ousted Omar Al Bashir? Increase in the price of bread!!! In Nigeria, you don't even have justice, talk more of basic amenities. So, I don't expect much from people like you.

What's your definition of political slavery??
You people lack the numbers and the political sense of getting along with others
Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by RealityKings: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2022
revolt:

Well that's why you lots are struggling to run away from the zoo. .lol

Yet you want to be the president of the zoo. Isn't that ironic?
Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by NnamdiN: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2022
Impressive
Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by Af0nja: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2022
RealityKings:

What's your definition of political slavery??
You people lack the numbers and the political sense of getting along with others

Read the last paragraph to understand what I meant by political slavery
Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by Idaytesj29(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2022
revolt:

Power in Rwanda had always been withe the Tutsis who are the most educated and progressive. They have just two tribal stocks Hutus and Tutsis. They are very much different from Nigeria. The situation in Nigeria is very much diverse with over 250 ethnic nationalities, more complicated and of course emergence of oil further increase bad politics locally and internationally. Its so unrealistic to compare the two country as per performance after the war.
Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by Af0nja: 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Power in Rwanda had always been withe the Tutsis who are the most educated and progressive. They have just two tribal stocks Hutus and Tutsis. They are very much different from Nigeria. The situation in Nigeria is very much diverse with over 250 ethnic nationalities, more complicated and of course emergence of oil further increase bad politics locally and internationally. Its so unrealistic to compare the two country as per performance after the war.

Power rotates between Tutsi and Hutu. Please refer to history, the Tutsi, barely 10-20% of the population, are more of a social class than an actual ethnic group. Rwanda has only one ethnic group. Tutsi and Hutu is more of a social class. Tutsi were mainly livestock farmers while Hutu were crop farmers, simply creating a class of value based on material wealth(as livestock is more valuable than crops).
Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by ThinkSmarter: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Paul Kagame is a true leader
Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by majamajic(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
bro4u:
In Nigeria we keep deceiving ourselves with Eko Atlantic since 15BC

Eko atlantic is a bigger project than this
Re: Rwanda’s Hidden Mega Project by Mykelslim: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
I weep for Nigeria.

See how Nigerians are scattered all over the world because of wicked leaders.

Their judgment should be on earth.
Karma is shit.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Dreaming, Strike Won’t Be Suspended, Says Senior Lecturer (details) / Why Do 85% Of Waec & Neco Students Fail English? / The Best WAEC Result For 2013.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.