Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Dad Is Into Yahoo,mother Is A Prostitute - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Is Into Yahoo,mother Is A Prostitute (612 Views)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Is Into Yahoo,mother Is A Prostitute by Extrastiv01(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Many won't believe this but I saw a typical example of this type of family a week ago

The father is into cybercrime, the mother is an olo*sho...and the child is about 10 years old....what are they teaching her?
Re: Dad Is Into Yahoo,mother Is A Prostitute by MufasaLion: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Dude, mind your business or report them as both are into illegal occupations.
Re: Dad Is Into Yahoo,mother Is A Prostitute by Kajaard: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Extrastiv01:
Many won't believe this but I saw a typical example of this type of family a week ago

The father is into cybercrime, the mother is an olo*sho...and the child is about 10 years old....what are they teaching her?

Very hard to believe
Re: Dad Is Into Yahoo,mother Is A Prostitute by Kajaard: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
Dude, mind your business or report them as both are into illegal occupations.

He can report the dad because cybercrime is criminal but for the olosho that's a different story. Our police are their biggest customers and last time I checked there is no enforceable statute or else all brothels would have been shut down.
Re: Dad Is Into Yahoo,mother Is A Prostitute by MufasaLion: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kajaard:

He can report the dad because cybercrime is criminal but for the olosho that's a different story. Our police are their biggest customers and last time I checked there is no enforceable statute or else all brothels would have been shut down.

Right! You must also know that this guy might just be assuming. He's got no evidence.
Re: Dad Is Into Yahoo,mother Is A Prostitute by RedChiefPriest: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
The rate of what you said is about to go through the roof.
Last year and last 2 years, most of these underage yahoo boys were busy getting married because of benefits and loans available during covid period.
Now covid funds is not available, most of their wives no get good Hand job,Some of the husbands are already going broke as per yahoo don dey hard for them.
Expect more of them to go into runs and hookups.

Dj! Bring 4 solid kegs of palmwine
Barman! Play me "Fire on the Mountain" by Robert Mugabe and Shakira.

2 Likes

Re: Dad Is Into Yahoo,mother Is A Prostitute by stacyadams: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
The rate of what you said is about to go through the roof.
Last year and last 2 years, most of these underage yahoo boys were busy getting married because of benefits and loans available during covid period.
Now covid funds is not available, most of their wives no get good Hand job,Some of the husbands are already going broke as per yahoo don dey hard for them.
Expect more of them to go into runs and hookups.

Dj! Bring 4 solid kegs of palmwine
Barman! Play me "Fire on the Mountain" by Robert Mugabe and Shakira.

It's the reality on ground, person wife go wear leg chain,spray hair,dress half naked ,carrying pikin day shaky nyansh..I wonder the kind of children they want to be raising.

3 Likes

Re: Dad Is Into Yahoo,mother Is A Prostitute by Hamachi(f): 5:24am On Jul 04, 2022
A child raised in this environment most likely will resort to crime.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies At IDP Camp In Borno After Giving Birth To Triplets (photos) / Ifeanyi: My Encounter With A Toddler At Our Estate Pool. / Have You Ever Think Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.