Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi (5133 Views)

BREAKING: No More Sit-at-home In Enugu, Peter Mbah Declares / New Pictures Of The Teaching Hospital Obi Built As The Then Governor Of Anambra / The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by omenka(m): 8:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Supreme01:
How true is this news?...
My take is,it is not a crime to give an Igbo man a chance. It only a brainwashed illiterate that will think a President can monopolize an cause a break out of a particular region in democratic government.
It's only selfish Nigerians that will never want to try new thing.
In this South-South, the same ideology was introduced in 2015. Some were meant to believe that Buhari will call for Islamisation of Nigeria.
I'll Vote Peter Obi not because he is the best, but there is no arm in trying new things. Beside I still see PO as the preferred candidate with the best Morals...use your keyboard.
The same way brainwashed illiterates believed Buhari is a clone from Sudan or Buhari as a president would Islamise Nigeria.

Pandora will NEVER be president of this country. You guys should stop hallucinating already. The more you believe the crap, the bigger your pains when you eventually chop the sumptuous breakfast next year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by wickedJezibel(f): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
omenka:
The same way brainwashed illiterates believed Buhari is a clone from Sudan or Buhari as a president would Islamise Nigeria.

Pandora will NEVER be president of this country. You guys should stop hallucinating already. The more you believe the crap, the bigger your pains when you eventually chop the sumptuous breakfast next year.
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

5 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by Penguin2: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Peter Obi is trying to use Sultan to score a cheap political point but if it backfires, his online bandits would turn around to blame Tinubu.

-Okoro bufo

If it backfires, it’s not your business.

If it doesn’t backfire, still not your business.

While Obi was busy doing legitimate business in school, Tinubu was pushing drugs.

The difference no clear?

9 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by laiperi: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
I like Peter Obi better than the other two Presidential candidates.

This only shows how far Nigeria has sunk low chosing between evils.

Buhari fooled us and we saw a terrorist.

Jonathan fooled us and we saw a Biafran surrounded by only Igbo in the most powerful positions in his cabinet.

Peter Obi needs to sue those who claimed to be his drug mules.

I will rather vote for an activist.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by MetaPhysical: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
tomiwakeem:
am not his fan but why I like the man is that he always use the sentence "go and verify"
Stop showing ignorance and bigotry Mr man

I will take you serious if you were able to build a house as a student

Shut up. Use your sense and stop being a victim of scam by Nigerian politicians.

Obi has made many spurious claims and not once has he backed them up with documentation. Makes me wonder if his so called business were underground, and operations were conducted with no paper trail.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by PapaHadum: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Parachoko:
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Before you sit on his mandate, think.

How much is 12.5kg of cooking gas in your area? Same man claimed he brought this evil government on us all.

3 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by Temptee101(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ogene001:
Sultan of Sokoto did his NYSC in Nsukka. This could be true

It's very true, I remember when he visited Nsukka, at the government field which is now known as Nsukka township stadium he said he once lived in Nsukka

3 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by ariesbull: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
What manner of man is this n

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by ariesbull: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Shut up. Use your sense and stop being a victim of scam by Nigerian politicians.

Obi has made many spurious claims and not once has he backed them up with documentation. Makes me wonder if his so called business were underground, and operations were conducted with no paper trail.
monkey show us one spurious claim he made and let's analyse it

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by kolamilan(m): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Lori iro. Iropo.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by PHIPEX(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Peter Obi is trying to use Sultan to score a cheap political point but if it backfires, his online bandits would turn around to blame Tinubu.

-Okoro bufo
If you were wise you would go and verify his claim rather than running around screaming like an ignorant person.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by tomiwakeem: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
MetaPhysical:

have you built a shop in your life let alone a building?

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by Carlosdd: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
1nice:
75% of Nigerians have choosen Peter Obi as the next President of Nigeria come 2023.

By the grace of God, before the ending of this coming week; Labour Party will announce the muslim northern politician that will be the running mate to Peter Obi.

Nigerians are now wiser and bigger than those who are rigging elections in Nigeria.
Peter Obi is the choice man of the people of Nigeria.

They can not rigged Peter Obi out come 2023.

75% or nigerian as a whole . It will take you like a movie scene . Go and write it down Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023 our next president federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by Kalashnikov49: 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
He is MR. GO AND VERIFY!!...

That is what is Honorable...but some miscreants from the region of the fallen demon will rather disturb our ears with chants concerning a dinosaur drug peddling terrorist. They call leader...spits

Ogene001:
Sultan of Sokoto did his NYSC in Nsukka. This could be true
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by Kalashnikov49: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
Guy ...make i tell you something , come 2023 Tinubu will abandon you again and run to France.

Carlosdd:

75% or nigerian as a whole . It will take you like a movie scene . Go and write it down Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 2023 our next president federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by 07kjb: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
OkoroBufo:

It wasn't a crime when they were in power with Azikiwe, Ekwueme and Aguiyi Ironsi. But at one point or the other, they left us in lingering crisis that has today bastardized the country. And that is the mistake Nigerians would make never again.

-Okoro bufo

U are very stup*d

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by Parachoko: 10:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
PapaHadum:

Before you sit on his mandate, think.

How much is 12.5kg of cooking gas in your area? Same man claimed he brought this evil government on us all.
Is Tinubu the President Of Nigeria?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by nnamdi640: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
KingofAnambra:
This bastard political prostitute pandora thief Peter Obi is just a hopeless liar. Every time he speaks, 95% of what he is saying are incredible lies.

You were a student doing business and built a house as a student, then within 5 years bought the largest controlling shares in Fidelity bank because Fidelity bank was worth N50K then, right?

Which business was he doing to raise enough money that can buy the biggest controlling shares in a 1st tier mainstream bank like Fidelity, that is not a cooperative bank or MFB? I guess he must have been selling cocaine undecided

Just watch how Peter Obi social media bandits will fall for this cheap lies just because they plan to use such lies to takeover Zoogeria. But their evil plans have failed undecided
Atleast he is not like Mr billion vans that specialized in robbing a particular state
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by obyrich(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria, wether Apc supporters like it or not...you can hug the nearest transformer.

#ObiDient.
Please take it easy na. Some people are already dying silently.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo

The EViL criminal called Peter Peter Obi is full of lies Same way he was distributing his EVIL mats here in the north. Same Peter Pandora that was persecuting northerners whole he was governor to the extent of deporting northerners out of Anambra. Those he couldn't deport, he used the instruments of government to make life hell for them.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Lived In The House I Built As A Student In Enugu. Peter Obi by PapaHadum: 2:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Parachoko:
Is Tinubu the President Of Nigeria?

He is the godfather of the President. Have you forgotten "Buhari sukun Lori television" _"emi lokan"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Is Winning Lagos / Oil In Niger Delta, Refinery In SW / Why SE Must Build A Seaport Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.