Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? (1463 Views)

How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu / My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by ObamaMessi: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
My uncle wants to send me back to Nigeria after spending less than a month with him, how do i convince him to stay?

Here's the breakdown...
Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by ObamaMessi: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
In 2020 i applied to uniabuja and scored 276 in jamb, but wasn't admited.Last year i sat for jamb and scored 312 and a state university offered me admission to study Law.I won a full scholarship and a monthly stipend by/from the Church but forfeit the admission coz of incessant ASUU strike.
Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
How do u want us to help when u can't even stay one place to write meaningfully?

14 Likes

Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by doggedfighter(f): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
This boy is hallucinating again.

America ko grin

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by RedChiefPriest: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Can you please explain better?

In the mean time you can send me the picture of your uncle, let me help you blow powder on it by 1am.
If he still con send you away,that means your head or your village people strong pass me.

Dj! Play me "any way na way" by Mr Ibu and Drake.

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
ObamaMessi:
In 2020 i applied to uniabuja and scored 276 in jamb, but wasn't admited.Last year i sat for jamb and scored 312 and a state university offered me admission to study Law.I won a full scholarship and a monthly stipend by/from the Church but forfeit the admission coz of incessant ASUU strike.
grin
Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by ObamaMessi: 6:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
This year i applied to a private university and after acing jamb 289 my uncle took me to the US.He is planning to send me back once i secure admission.What do i do?
Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by ObamaMessi: 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
doggedfighter:
This boy is hallucinating again.

America ko grin
You must be very stupid! Must you comment on my thread?
Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by duduade: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
He needs to send you back as you sound agressive and lack manners

Personally I think you just chasing clout

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by ibechris(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
The earlier u come back the better for u.

Hope u know say that strike still dey on...and kidnapping matter is on the rise and plenty wahala dey for Nigeria.

Let it not be a case of an invisible hand aka village people trying to work on yor matter.
Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by Mastakija(m): 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Run away

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by darkstar6971(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
You Dey command something spritually?
RedChiefPriest:
Can you please explain better?

In the mean time you can send me the picture of your uncle, let me help you blow powder on it by 1am.
If he still con send you away,that means your head or your village people strong pass me.

Dj! Play me "any way na way" by Mr Ibu and Drake.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
Pride will not make you to beg him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by JBriel: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Revolution2022:
Pride will not make you to beg him.

You are a prophet, Son of God
Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by NotBeenPaid: 4:12am On Jul 04, 2022

Forfeit the admission again.

Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by BigCowH0rn: 4:28am On Jul 04, 2022
ObamaMessi:
My uncle wants to send me back to Nigeria after spending less than a month with him, how do i convince him to stay?

Here's the breakdown...

You go thief your neighborhood streetlight or what? Abi na all the espania you thief?
Guy, you are an adult. If he insists get a job and leave home.

Don't take your passport with you so it doesn't get lost.. you can return for it.
You need to be free and ready to work hard and dirty.

No matter what you do don't steal or insult anyone.. don't get into a fight either.
If you do you might get shot.

You are in Texas, that's my home state. I know it well
Everyone has at least 2 guns and those weapons come out at the slightest provocation

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by ImaIma1(f): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Pack your bags.

America that you have only stayed one month, we neva hear word since.
Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by Datman23: 8:46am On Jul 04, 2022
ObamaMessi:
You must be very stupd! Must you comment on my thread?
This was rude from a person seeking advice. this is a public forum hence all members have the right to comment on every thread. pls take down the comment.

@ the topic, plead with your uncle that you don't want to come back, schooling in this country is not worth it bruv, just try and learn a skill over there and start your life proper. you can even try and get admission there too

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by Nemesis0147(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2022
So some people are really taking the OP serious?
Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by frozen70(f): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:
This year i applied to a private university and after acing jamb 289 my uncle took me to the US.He is planning to send me back once i secure admission.What do i do?

You need to calm down and humble yourself if you really know what you want to achieve in life
Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by Truvelisback(m): 10:04am On Jul 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Here's the breakdown...
Abi u don Shit for Church?
Re: My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? by ObamaMessi: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2022
Nemesis0147:
So some people are really taking the OP serious?
Infact i dont want u to take me serious!

(1) (Reply)

Home Books: Professionally Edit & Publish Your Books! - Make Regular Income! _ / 5 Types Of Maternity Clothes You Need When You’re Pregnant / Should She Allow Him To Have Access To The Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.