Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. (956 Views)

Please Help Its Very Urgent / Somebody Please Help, Its Becoming Frustrating / Please Help. Its Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. by forghe(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Please I need a job. Within Eleme Rivers State or Port Harcourt.
I'm a graduate of sociology (2.1)
I can drive
I can paint
I just need something to start life with. Being broke and jobless is gradually making slide into depression again. Please help a brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. by ONNYX: 9:18am On Jul 04, 2022
I have a job opportunity with accomodation but I am considering only candidates who have some knowledge of Lagos.
Re: Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. by Osascrypto(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2022
forghe:
Please I need a job. Within Eleme Rivers State or Port Harcourt.
I'm a graduate of sociology (2.1)
I can drive
I can paint
I just need something to start life with. Being broke and jobless is gradually making slide into depression again. Please help a brother.

Hi friend,
I am very empathetic about your situation and to other Nigerians in a similar situation. I was once like you carrying a file of my RESUME around the streets of Lagos Monday through Friday looking for a job until I realize that there are many ways to kill a rat. If you can't find a job why not create one for yourself? The essence of education is not really to get a job but to create jobs, and if you can reason with me then, your joblessness is coming to an end today.

I know you will ask me, where is the money to start? A lot of business needs money to get started, but not all.

From my experience, the best way to become self-employed without investing money is to work as a freelancer. You can offer any skill you have as a service on Fiverr. eg Writing, Graphic design, Web design, etc.

You may think you don't have any of these skills or special skills to offer. Here is a list of services on Fiver you can do without skills or previous experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. by OtopDesign(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
ONNYX:
I have a job opportunity with accomodation but I am considering only candidates who have some knowledge of Lagos.

Which job... I'm in Lagos
Re: Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. by Spherica17: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
ONNYX:
I be Lagosian, what's the job all about?
Re: Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. by dopedan(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Do you have your pvc? U can see Nigeria has failed u now u are obidient

1 Like

Re: Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. by Harrykn: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Many people will hate this comment but this is reality. Use your smart phone & data and start looking for CL, do snapchats hookup, social media mgt but in an opposite way. Nobody really cares about your problem, they’ll only offer bunch of unrealistic advice and unending hope. This is an immoral society, let’s be immoral.
Or will you go low as doing labour jobs in the streets? I doubt you’d love the hard job.
Don’t listen to artist like juice wrld, Post Malone, Depressed guy, tom macdonald and crew.

God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. by Bionica: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
Spherica17:
I be Lagosian, what's the job all about?

Send me a CV via Whatsapp.
Re: Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. by joeking2222: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
Harrykn:
Many people will hate this comment but this is reality. Use your smart phone & data and start looking for CL, do snapchats hookup, social media mgt but in an opposite way. Nobody really cares about your problem, they’ll only offer bunch of unrealistic advice and unending hope. This is an immoral society, let’s be immoral.
Or will you go low as doing labour jobs in the streets? I doubt you’d love the hard job.
Don’t listen to artist like juice wrld, Post Malone, Depressed guy, tom macdonald and crew.

God bless.
Baba, abeg u go fit explain this Ur comment well? I wan try understand am better.......
Re: Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. by 7thLemonLOVER(f): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Whatever it takes, make sure you forge ahead
Re: Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. by forghe(m): 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thank you I will check it out
Osascrypto:

Hi friend,
I am very empathetic about your situation and to other Nigerians in a similar situation. I was once like you carrying a file of my RESUME around the streets of Lagos Monday through Friday looking for a job until I realize that there are many ways to kill a rat. If you can't find a job why not create one for yourself? The essence of education is not really to get a job but to create jobs, and if you can reason with me then, your joblessness is coming to an end today.

I know you will ask me, where is the money to start? A lot of business needs money to get started, but not all.

From my experience, the best way to become self-employed without investing money is to work as a freelancer. You can offer any skill you have as a service on Fiverr. eg Writing, Graphic design, Web design, etc.

You may think you don't have any of these skills or special skills to offer. Here is a list of services on Fiver you can do without skills or previous experience.

Re: Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. by ladycrane: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2022
Osascrypto:

Hi friend,

Re: Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. by PacificMessages: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2022
RECRUITMENT
An IT firm with a new franchise that wants to start IT Training with its foreign partner is in need of:

1. digital marketing assistant
2. Business Development officer
3. Enterprise Business Training Officer

A smart and intelligent graduate with a minimum of one year of work experience, proficiency in the use of MS Office, and who lives within Anthony-Maryland (environs) in Lagos can apply ASAP. Interns are also welcome.
Send CV to: jobs@computics.com.ng

Work-in interview with CV is currently on till July 7, 2022
From 9am to 2pm
Re: Please Help. Its Becoming Unbearable. I Need A Job. by ladycrane: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Knotswap is looking for smart, ready-to-work applicants to join our fast-paced company.
Submit your application online in one step, click/search on your browser for this link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVu-IC0obL_GaZS6NKJtrw9_TfeQ4fHA8x1cHY7qxh-Jmscw/viewform

(1) (Reply)

Data Analyst Internship / Time For Attitudnal Change? / Please Any Vacancies For Maritime Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.