Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) (56516 Views)

Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos / 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tomek09:
Very good. These robbers are heartless and deserve every bit of harsh treatment meted out to them.

By roasting them alive abi? No wonder the western world sees us as animals
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by stacyadams: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
Of all places to rob,aba na the wrongest....they always have free tire, free fuel to burn u once them catch thief, since the days of Abraham.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tomek09:

You haven't been caught unawares by these guys at gun point. They used to push their unsuspecting suspects away from moving Keke or bus after taking their money, phone and Debit cards. Well, there's no better way to combat crime than this.

By roasting human beings? Wetin police dey for ? Uncivilized people full this country ooo
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
maasoap:

Trust me, it is childish and stupid of you bringing my parents into this.
Jungle justice is carried out by scumbags, people like you just hail them but can't participate in it. You know I'm right but the question is why? Because you know that it is barbaric and wrong.
Many innocent people like Aluu 4 had been wrongly accused, found guilty and murdered on the spots. That's why if you still believe that there is nothing wrong with your brain, you shouldn't praise jungle justice

You weren't childish when you told me to wait till it is my turn??
You don't attack me and still tell me how to respond.. Never..

Like I said earlier..
You better advice your mom to change for good.. If not.. it is likely going to be her turn next..

May chidi, Lloyd, Ugonna & Tekena keep resting in peace..
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by kinsnazzy: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
This matter is really tiresome.
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by nijanigga: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
They are rightly angry ,so any little thing that agitate them they take revenge and vex their angers. Now ,we've talked about this on nairaland ,some even nairalanders will still plot to rob.,if you rob and fail lynching awaits you

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by learner007(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
When they burn them, it is 'suspected' but when they cause people pain, you call them thieves. Say no to jungle justice.
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Proudlyomonna: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
incandescentena:
They should roost UGM when they sight them alao

You wey be se if you hear ordinary banga you go tear race,na ugm wey dey carry juju and ak47 waka you wan roast undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
olawonder:
The punishment for stealing is not death! Especially when they are suspects… if these were done in Bauchi or Zamfara, the bigoted Muslim haters on NL would be quick to attach religion to it. This action is condemnable as well and the perpetrators ought to be arrested and labelled terrorists too!
Stealing and blasphemy..... which one is more evil?
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Jostoman: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Very good
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by uche393: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
on Saturday I also saw two that where killed by mob around Ehi road because of bag snatching... very sad
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Tomek09(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2022
stacyadams:
Of all places to rob,aba na the wrongest....they always have free tire, free fuel to burn u once them catch thief, since the days of Abraham.
Aba dey learn work from Onitsha grin grin grin
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by stacyadams: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tomek09:

Aba dey learn work from Onitsha grin grin grin

Yeah na husband and and wife

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by naijamerican: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
JBriel:
Welcome to Biafra

In Biafra thieves and killers are quickly eliminated. Meanwhile elsewhere killers roam free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Who is Pandora?
Don't be scared to call names

Now...
Pandora should fix the insecurity issues in the South East in what capacity?
As what that he is?

Oga dey use your head small small abeg

When una dey say he should fix UGM issues, in what capacity?
As what that he is??
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Asour: 12:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Is either they waste them this time around or they change... That's the only way Nigeria could get better at this point in time

I don't know what the solution should be but clearly burning robbers is not evidently.

Aba has been burning robbers for over 25 years but still haven't gotten rid of them.

Oh well.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by olawonder(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2022
Tomek09:

Stealing and blasphemy..... which one is more evil?

Blasphemy of course!
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by bustykasa(f): 12:11am On Jul 04, 2022
I saw when they caught the first person at paper mill, people were really cursing them and I heard they robbed a POS operator before they were caught.
Hope their colleagues will learn and repent.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by SE7ENESE(m): 12:12am On Jul 04, 2022
There's no amount of justification anyone can bring up that makes jungle justice right. You basically are stealing away their lives and committing murder. If you're reading this and whatever you saw makes you feel good, you're an animal, not a human and I'm not even sorry I said that, now implode.

Yes, they are theives and they stole, it doesn't mean they don't deserve the basic human right to be tried and put through the due process of a proper execution if necessary. Basically what the never ending cycles of lynching real people (not animals) is that it's okay to steal as long as you don't get caught doing it.

The worst part is that everyone involved is an hypocrite and has most likely stolen something before, nobody caught them or set them on fire. Those same backward-thinking bastards are the same ones who will be the first to accuse someone (who is probably innocent) of a crime they are familiar with.

We currently live in a modern jungle and can't make much progress as a country, if almost everyone has an impulsive tendency to commit murder without any form of remorse and can easily go about their lives like nothing happened. Killing another human fxxks you up whether you like it or not. And people who kill are more likely to do the same thing again, and again and again. It's a flipping nightmare.

We talk about the government being our major problem, but the real truth is that it's the citizens who are the real problem, but most would never admit that openly.
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Originalsly: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2022
maasoap:

Trust me, it is childish and stupid of you bringing my parents into this.
Jungle justice is carried out by scumbags, people like you just hail them but can't participate in it. You know I'm right but the question is why? Because you know that it is barbaric and wrong.
Many innocent people like Aluu 4 had been wrongly accused, found guilty and murdered on the spots. That's why if you still believe that there is nothing wrong with your brain, you shouldn't praise jungle justice

Bro.... we all know jungle justice not best.... but what do you suggest should be the alternative? Criminals caught in the act... handed over to the Police... and are released and continue to rob and are up and kill innocent citizens ... have them living in fear. The community has responded... and ended the career of these criminals permanently. Now just don't be condemning.... what should have been done? ....bearing in mind that each day at least one innocent person is robbed... stabbed or killed. No doubt.... innocent people have been wrongfully killed..... but doesn't that also happen in the Criminal Justice System?

At topic.... awww.... couldn't they just make their hands and maybe feet useless?... let them punish for life?...people asking them what happened to you?.... mental and physical torture. Like it or not.... as long as the Police and rest of the justice system remain broken... jungle justice is going nowhere.
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Polynek(m): 1:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Na Dix Kain tin I dey like
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Emmanuel909090: 1:21am On Jul 04, 2022
Crazy
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by warlordd(m): 2:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Good for them! All Ipob criminals must be killed including the baboon that is in dss cell.
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by rickleye: 2:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Suspected ! Why not convicted first then you can do this ?
No chance of confessions whoa . Life hard already Naija life harder.
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Joe4real1988(m): 2:39am On Jul 04, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Why has Pandora not stopped armed robbery in SE, and he's saying he would repair Nigeria?

Peter Obi should fix SE first.

Now this is how Tinubu's urchins sounds.
They have kids brain due to religion, tribe and sentiment bro

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Dozie32(m): 3:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Golan007:
Everything from childhood experiences, to crimes they had commited in the past, would flash right before their eyes.

Interestingly, some who observed their immolation would still engage in the same acts.

Human beings are complex.

In any case, jungle justice is a terrible way to exact justice.

Wish say you dey live for aba, you for see say e remain make boys go burn down their houses. These boys are so wicked..
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Midastorch(m): 4:15am On Jul 04, 2022
ThinkWISELY:
This is even worst than a jungle because animals don't burn themselves

Fu**k you enablers of jungle justice!!!!!!!

Armed robber, Bleep you too sir...
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Okobola146: 4:19am On Jul 04, 2022
While Tinubu, Atiku and co are walking freely
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by loko50(m): 4:36am On Jul 04, 2022
musty2245:
Do you believe some group of vigilante caught some rubbers that have being stilling bikes and they handover...

stealing
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by guru90: 4:44am On Jul 04, 2022
100% good...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.