Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) (56515 Views)

Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos / 3 Armed Robbers Set On Fire In Aba (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by alltribe: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2022
It is a pity and very disgusting that the victims of evil and criminal government are here fighting themselves instead of fighting their common enemy,the well known enemy of the people,,those political robbers,this is ignorant of the highest order.
Tomek09:
BREAKING NEWS:

https://abacityblog.com/breaking-irate-youths-set-3-armed-robbery-suspects-ablaze-in-aba/
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Sunday2021: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2022
I wish the same thing will happen to our politicians.
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2022
SenatePresdo:

When una dey say he should fix UGM issues, in what capacity?
As what that he is??

Who is una?

If you don't get the gist, rest abeg
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Adakintroy: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Christane:
I sometimes wonder if some is dis robbers were born to steal or it is d situation of d country dat push most of dem to do it ...if you look deeply u will see dat most people in dis country do not find life easy .some can hardly feed not to talk of wearing good clothes ..most of dem are jobless ..Nd av been looking for job for years Nd no hope in sight ...dat y I sometimes wonder if killing a robber for being a victim of a good forsaken country like Nigeria wch av been ruled by bad leaders . is the best ...but picking up arms and robbing people z not a good thing cus the people dey re stealing from also av little Nd yet d robbers steal from dem Nd even kill dem ..if dey refuse to to give dem wat dey have ...d Mata tire me self ...may GOD be d judge.
SAY NO TO CRIME

Quiet ur mouth. You wan steal CU's he de inside ur body no be country. You wan prostitute cus he de inside ur body nobi country. All of us face similar tempatations with the country. We just make different choice. Now weh him die. Na country die?
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by chipet67(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Perfect treatment
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Madmods: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2022
if they really were armed robbers,then they totally deserve it.
the issue with all this mistaken identity and the fact that you can't take back the damage you have done.
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2022
Midastorch:

Armed robber, Bleep you too sir...

Fuul, I'm not supporting the robbers,burning people in this day and time?, You enablers of Jungle Justice, just pray swines like you don't get wrongly accused in public.
Half baked illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Exceed15: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2022
I remember pos guy shot to death and robbed of N800,000. there are still more to be lynched... Useless people reaping where they did not sow.
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Bomaking(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2022
May their souls rest in peace.. undecided undecided people are really angry, no job, things are hard them want go thief the small one wey people they manage sad sad
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by bobbythegreat(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2022
suspected robbers but they never convict them for court
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
uniquelyspecial:

Who is una?

If you don't get the gist, rest abeg

Comot for here, you and who been dey gist?
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by Ephemmm: 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Is either they waste them this time around or they change... That's the only way Nigeria could get better at this point in time

Good, but if you considered a situation whereby a driver was forced into the venue of operation is burnt alongside the other robbers, jungle justice might be deceptive and dangerous.
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Comot for here, you and who been dey gist?
Wetin abi who be this one?
Abeg shift
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by naijamerican: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Sheriman:

Politicians wey dey use biro to steal billions nko?? Una no go burn them??
i agree they should be killed too, but they’re protected by the Nigerian army. When IPOB beheads these thieves people go began cry
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by issum(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
The bigotry and nepotism of the so-called civilization of the southern Nigeria is unparalleled. If it happens in th North they will distract us with stupid comments from their myopic, lazy brain. Enough of double standard idiots
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by MissJoy29(f): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

I was there at Afor-ule when they were burning grin grin
So you were there too..

Nwanyi oma let's get to know each other nah..
Abi na grin
Re: Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
MissJoy29:

Abi na grin

I dey tell you...

Ka anyi kwucha ihe ndi ozo na PM Biko..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Teenagers Drown In Lagos Beach / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.