Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:34 PM

Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised (917 Views)

Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised / If Current Set Of Npower Is Replaced With New Set, Then No Difference With NYSC / Nairaland Millionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised by Jerryminds(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
Yes! Last night I revealed a very simple business model that turned me from a broke secondary school teacher to a weekly 6 figures entrepreneur working from home only with my smartphone.

I didn't just reveal it, I also gave intensive training to about 20 serious persons. You can see screenshots of some testimonials after the training.

This business is something even a smart primary school pupil can do. Yes, it is that simple but it is the new money making machine.
And don't worry, I'll be training another batch by next week. Which you can join for free.

1st of July I got paid 170k and 3 days into july I made another 90k. This business I want to show you for free makes me 6 figures weekly consistently.
(Screenahots below)

You may think I'm just lucky, but no, I'm not. I have also trained a lot of people who are now competing with me in this weekly 6 figures business.
So it's not about luck, it's grabbing this opportunity now you can.

So, are you interested in the business model that gave me the confidence of leaving the same job I hunted for months?

The same business that helped me grow my account from N3500 to N240k in two weeks?
The same business that has been making me a consistent 6 figures weekly?

If your answer is yes, check below this post you will see my private WhatsApp number in the signature section. Send me a message on WhatsApp now before the group gets filled.

Get my free training on how I make 6 figures weekly with my smartphone.

The training will be free so message me now via WhatsApp by using the number in my signature below�
Re: Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised by Jerryminds(m): 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
So the training will commence tomorrow by 9pm.

In this training I will openly reveal the weekly six figures secret business model that gave me the confidence of quitting my job.

If you're not yet in, you still have a chance to join this premium training for free.

Message me now via WhatsApp: 09167580704

Re: Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised by Jerryminds(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2022
So I've made 189k in the first 6 days of July smiley

And I'll be revealing this simple business model that requires just your smartphone tonight.

You still have less than 10 hours to join my live training session. Message me now via WhatsApp.

Anytime you come across this and you're interested in my free intensive training, just send me a DM on WhatsApp : 09167580704

Re: Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised by Jerryminds(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
So I'll be training the 4 batch in 3 days time.

Always a maximum of 20 luckiest fast trainees needed.

You can secure a seat now by sending me a message via WhatsApp ( number in my signature below)

Re: Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised by Jerryminds(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
Opportunities like this is not always for everyone.

But thank God there are still learned people who have grabbed it.

You still have a chance to join now
Re: Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised by Jerryminds(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
To all those who have registered, Anticipate the training by exactly 9pm tomorrow. It is gonna change your lives except you miss it...
Re: Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised by Jerryminds(m): 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Below is what I mean when I say it pays weekly.

As early as 1:38am today, my weekly pay dropped.

If you're just seeing this, the free training will start today by 9pm.

Soon you too will be receiving alerts ever Friday.

Just send me a DM on WhatsApp now

Re: Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised by Jerryminds(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
So I've given in. I'll be training 20 people every week.

The last batch I trained are already making money.

If you are fast enough, you can join the next batch for this week.

WhatsApp contact in the signature below

Re: Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised by Jerryminds(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
When some people see money made in one week they are forced to scream SCAM whereas peoole are making more. Lol.

Well, funny enough I used to say same until I began to make even more weekly.

Hello! There's money in the internet. Believe me.

If you make it to this training I'll prove that to you. Only those who have tasted it can tell...

However, the training is tomorrow so save a seat for yourself today.

Remember, I need just 30 people. I prefer few people so I can focus on them.
Re: Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised by Jerryminds(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2022
I trained a lot of people already and this training happened on the 24th of July.

You should really read the screenshot below

I know I've made a lot of money from this business but it doesn't make me as happy as being able to help people become financially strong without a job.

Meanwhile for all those who missed it or came late, I'll be training another set soon so just send me a DM to get added to the group.

For the eBook, I will send you the PDF file on WhatsApp so send me a DM still.

Re: Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised by Jerryminds(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Over 800k made in 6 weeks from the comfort of my home.

For all those asking for another chance. The next batch will be trained this week.

Send a DM now to be added (my WhatsApp number in my signature below this post)
Re: Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised by Jerryminds(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
No matter how I think about it, starting this business that pays me weekly was the best decision I ever made.

However, raising others like me makes me feel more fulfilled.

By tomorrow evening, I'll be revealing the simple but secret strategy I've been using to generate 6 figures weekly using my smartphone.

If you've not joined the group yet, send me a DM now to be added.

Re: Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised by Jerryminds(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Remember this business I talked about?

I now make money in dollars from that same skill I was training people on for free.

It's not just me, a lot of others who partook in the training too.

From Tonight I'll be training another batch for one week.
All you have to do is send me a DM ( WhatsApp number below in one of the screenshots)

And I'll add you to this training. This training will be free.

See you in the inside...

Re: Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised by merit455(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Oga u are simply chatting yourself for those screenshots
..but keep lying

(1) (Reply)

Content Writers Needed / Please I Need Your Help / Vacancy For Deputy Circulation Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.