Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) (48319 Views)

Solomon Oboh Commits Suicide, Wills Mobile Phone To Girlfriend / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Corpse Of Obatosu, Don Wanny's Brother Paraded After His Death In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by beautycharles: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Not again.... This is too much...
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by duptie(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
... but wait oooo, why are focusing on catholic churches? Very suspicious

1 Like

Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
southsouthking:

STFO I repeat

Grow up! Those abbreviations are outdated.

Your upbringing must be really terrible to have been so used to lines.m, or did you just learn it? Can see you so freaked by it!
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
lipsrsealed

Buhariiiiiiii's incompetence has emboldened all the nomadic Fulanis in the Sahel to come to Nigeria and cash out.

They all see Nigeria as a failed state where they come to pillage, claim lands by chasing away indigenous people and kidnapping for ransom.

These are Buhari's legacies....I'm tempted to start believing MNK despite his questionable approach.

5 Likes

Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
I honestly don't know why the Catholic Church in Nigeria has chosen to be docile. In spite of repeated attacks against it, it does not even encourage or sensitize its members nationwide to pick up PVCs. Just acting as if all is well.

Most Catholics I know don't have PVCs

Ok ooo

3 Likes

Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
And when the pass jungle laws on them, some slow poke will form woke on it.

Death to all criminals, we don't need law for them. We are all judges in this jungle.

Saleh.
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by Asceleb16(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
What has catholics and their priests done to them?
Why is it always catholics lately?
... At this point ehn,make nigeria no happen to us na my prayer

3 Likes

Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by SHINJA: 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

It’s always Fulani!

You seem to forget that Fulani learnt kidnapping from the South.

They also learnt highway ambush from the South.

When it comes to kidnapping and highway ambush, the south own it!

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by Olastep1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nigeria is unsafe
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by JB4life: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
May God have mercy on us.
May God through the intercession of Blessed Virgin Mary,and the saints,arrest the kidnappers to release our priests through Christ our Lord.Amen.
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by SHINJA: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
kuku start now y dumbass nigga!

How do u know the kidnappers are Muslims for u to say u will be attacking imam.

Why Catholics churches and priests are being attacked recently.

Protestant church have something to do with it

Always fighting over religion..

What's the difference between you and bokoharam

Shame on you...

2 Likes

Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
SHINJA:

Shut up

You are boring!

So that’s all your brain could think of?

I understand at some point, you can’t give what you don’t have.
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by onuman: 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Fulani gunmen will not let catholic priests to concentrate on their duties sad.

It's part of the Fulanization and Islamization agenda of Fulani for Nigeria.

A few weeks ago, in Akwa Ibom State, locals captured 18 Ak47 rifles from the Fulani gunmen, took the rifles to police. But the police returned the rifles to the gunmen.

US senators have started to urge the present US government to return the label of persecutor of Christians upon Nigeria.
Nigerian politicians from the south are yet to accept that it's time for a referendum on Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by SHINJA: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

You are boring!

So that’s all your brain could think of?

I understand at some point, you can’t give what you don’t have.

Why are head slamming mohammadian Terrorists always angry every second..

Calm down Abdul

2 Likes

Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by Voiceofthestree: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
Plz can a someone with a good heart help me with data.... I am not a beggar I just got myself in this situation I have an online interview tomorrow for my job please help me so I can secure this job God will help you too 07046253146
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2022
SHINJA:

Why are head slamming mohammadian Terrorists always angry every second..

Calm down Abdul

I knew you are not brilliant. It’s riddled all over your sentences!

So saying the obvious truth makes me a Muslim?

I said it earlier, you cannot give what you don’t have!
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by chakula: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Something went wrong elsewhere because the mighty priests can not escape abduction. Then, who else is free? May Almighty set them free.
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by harmony75: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
God have mercy on our Rev. Fathers why kidnapped them?! Don't they see politicians to kidnap? Why kidnap innocent Nigerians!?
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by UNDFTD: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
The day that LIEGERIANS become the enemies of their FULANI oppressors is the day that they STOP being their murderous victims!
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by od501: 10:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

It’s always Fulani!

You seem to forget that Fulani learnt kidnapping from the South.

They also learnt highway ambush from the South.

When it comes to kidnapping and highway ambush, the south own it!

So.... what's your point? That the act is justified?

1 Like

Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by onuman: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2022
hopeforcharles:
Seriously I feel like it's time people start defending themselves especially Christians oh. This is getting to much.
Call for guns for self defense is like call for ANARCHY IN NIGERIA. The gunmen don't need visas to reach any part of Nigeria.
It shall end up with disaster or uncontrolled civil war.
The far north has adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system. Their footsoldiers like Boko Haram, bandits and armed herdsmen terrorise all parts of Nigeria for total submission to the Fulani in one Nigeria.

For people in the south, there is need to understand that the beauty of one's country is how happy one is with one's country, not how big or rich one's country is. Nigeria is not working for the good of the people of the southern regions.

2 Likes

Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by SHINJA: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

I knew you are not brilliant. It’s riddled all over your sentences!

So saying the obvious truth makes me a Muslim?

I said it earlier, you cannot give what you don’t have!

Keep crying abdul

1 Like

Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
od501:

So.... what's your point? That the act is justified?

That you don’t accuse a tribe for crimes.
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by Thomaslablancma: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Fmbaka@work.usingfulanitocapturehisenemiesinthegame.com
If you don't get it forget about it
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by Rawtruth1: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jihad?

1 Like

Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by Safyqueen: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:
Mailafia and many others died so that they can reveal what this future holds for you and I

So the things he said is already unfolding

They have already spread to the south

Buhari made their work easier by handing over all our communication to a terrorist sympathizer in the person of Pantami

So its not difficult to locate anybody

Bishop Kukah was right afterall

These gunmen are only going after christians and those criticizing Buhari

The church should as a matter of fact converge and find a lasting solution to this religious and ethnic cleansing!

Let he that has ears, listen!

In your mind you have spoken a lot of sense.

But you have forgotten that the business of kidnapping emanated from southern Nigeria before Fulanis joined.

Who knows whether someone like you is or knows the perpetuators and always tries to divert attention to Fulanis.

The truth is that crimes have no tribe nor religion. Kiss the truth.
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
hopeforcharles:
Seriously I feel like it's time people start defending themselves especially Christians oh. This is getting to much.

With what? Machetes and wetin ? How many nigerians can afford to buy a gun? Defend themselves from people using Ak 47 ......
What makes you think the kidnappers ain't Christians?
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
shaggy007:
Christians need their own terrorist group.

Let's start kidnapping Imams and burning down mosques.

We go know who go tire.
You know say anonymity no exist for this platform ba? Mind how you talk brother.
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by GGirll: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Wickedness .....

On God.

What nonsense is that all about ?

Edo

Defend yourself and priests!
Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by ogatboy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
And you want to support a Muslim Muslim ticket?

2 Likes

Re: Father Peter Udo & Philemon Oboh Kidnapped In Edo (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
DrChukki:
This is what the priests in Nigeria are facing and Fr. Mbaka still supported that APC should remain in government.

I pray that God save us from this Fulani/Islamic war and grant all his priests safety... Amen

So na only fulani dey kidnap abi? How about those lazy bloody youths in niger delta? What make you think that , they were kidnapped by Fulani?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos) / Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] / Police Officer Sleeps Off Inside Suspect’s Car - Pictures + Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.