Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State (2298 Views)

Reno Omokri Dances As He Celebrates Obi's Defeat (Video) / ‘I Wrote It For History’— Soludo Defends Article Forecasting Obi’s Defeat / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by SteveDGreat: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
If they tell you that Peter Obi isn't known in the North, show them this video.
This is a street Election Contest in Atiku Abubakar Home State Adamawa.
Peter Obi defeated Atiku in his Home State .
Please share .

Please guys, subscribe to my YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R74H_6Tz7K4

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by God1000(m): 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
Peter Obi is becoming more and more popular by the day.

Any young Nigerian suffering under this APC government won't think of voting for the riffraff Tinubu or a wishy-washy Atiku who's party ruined Nigeria for 16 years

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by tctrills: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
This is surprising. Anyway, we still have a few months to go, Lets watch and see

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by JoeyNaza: 5:17am On Jul 04, 2022
The opposition will soon come to claim that this is doctored and "tailored" grin grin
Or that PO supporters here don't have PVC but magically, those supporting Atiku and co. all magically have their PVCs.

I pity them, they should expect a shocker by 2023. Nigerians all over are tired of the status quo and are mature enough to know who is more beneficial between the ice cream seller and the dentist.

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by Ibironke4s: 5:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Hnnnnm
Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by Praxis758: 5:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Translating all these support to a mass voting on the Election day is the real deal.

Pre-election survey may favor a candidate, but same may fail if his supporters fail to translate the social media noise to real voting.

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by JoeyNaza: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Praxis758:
Translating all these support to a mass voting on the Election day is the real deal.

Pre-election survey may favor a candidate, but same may fail if his supporters fail to translate the social media noise to real voting.

Here they come,

I am actually getting confused these days with these rhetorics

Are you admitting that elections in Nigeria are not conducted free and fair or what ?

To me I don't evaluate the respondents in this video as active social media users for you to still classify them as " social media noise ".
This is live action from the real working class on the street.
So what therefore makes them separate from real life votes

I don't know how but even my Aunt's driver was telling us about how youths are actively supporting Peter Obi and I was shocked on how he got the update because it was coming from someone with no tertiary education and a cellular phone.

If you are on the opposition, I'll strongly advise you to guys drop this," it is only a social media trend " narrative because we all know nowadays social media doesn't end on social media, users take it back into their real life and act on it. Don't underestimate any frontier or candidate before you'ld be in for an unexpected shock.

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by Praxis758: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2022
I used to be apolotical, but got convinced by Obi’s consistent analysis, answers and confessions.

I’ve not heard or see a governor (both serving and former) coming out to contradict him. That shows he’s (Obi) is saying the truth consistently.

So back to your question: I was saying we the youths should translate all these social media awareness about Obi to mass voting on the Election Day.

Nigerian youths don’t really come out to vote in election days most especially youths from the southern part of the country.

That is why you see Tinubu concentrating all his machinery, resources and attention to the northern, while believing that the bulk/bloc votes coming from those states will propel his victory.

Both APC and PDP didn’t take us serious at the beginning of this Obedient movement, it was Obaseki’s open confession that geared them.

I pray we remain united till the Election Day so that our unity of purpose will teach both APC and PDP a bitter lesson.

Macron did it in France, it is possible here.

JoeyNaza:

Here they come,

I am actually getting confused these days with these rhetorics

Are you admitting that elections in Nigeria are not conducted free and fair or what ?

To me I don't evaluate the respondents in this video as active social media users for you to still classify them as " social media noise ".
This is live action from the real working class on the street.
So what therefore makes them separate from real life votes

I don't know how but even my Aunt's driver was telling us about how youths are actively supporting Peter Obi and I was shocked on how he got the update because it was coming from someone with no tertiary education and a cellular phone.

If you are on the opposition, I'll strongly advise you to guys drop this," it is only a social media trend " narrative because we all know nowadays social media doesn't end on social media, users take it back into their real life and act on it. Don't underestimate any frontier or candidate before you'ld be in for an unexpected shock.

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by Poiu11: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by HilcomTech(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Please share .

There is nothing you can do to separate an IGBO man from fraud and lies.

I listened carefully to the accents of those who picked Peter Obi, they are mostly IGBOS.

You went and selected mostly IGBOS and asked them for their opinions and even doctored your poll.

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by rolams(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself! Una never notice say una noise don dey reduce small small? You no fit shout for 6 months Na.

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by Prince111111: 7:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Nairaland is getting boring with these Obi rented chanters
Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by nameo: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

I listened carefully to the accents of those who picked Peter Obi, they are mostly IGBOS.

You went and selected mostly IGBOS and asked them for their opinions and even doctored your poll.

Dont you have any shame at all

You are lying so confidently to people who can/have opened the video and watched the video?

Shebi, Igbos now wear hijab or have northern accents

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by nameo: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2022
Prince111111:
Nairaland is getting boring with these Obi rented chanters

Leave.... cos we have not even started

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by Realdon1(m): 9:46am On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

Why are you like this.
Why are you tribalistic like this?
I discovered even states in south east have not had any single meeting about Peter obi yet.
I see all these supports from far north and norh central.
Why ibo, ibo , ibo?
Remember that you can't stop moving train.
Allow the best candidate to sell naa

We Nigerians love Obi.
We are OBIdient

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by HilcomTech(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Realdon1:

Why are you like this.
Why are you tribalistic like this?
I discovered even states in south east have not had any single meeting about Peter obi yet.
I see all these supports from far north and norh central.
Why ibo, ibo , ibo?
Remember that you can't stop moving train.
Allow the best candidate to sell naa

We Nigerians love Obi.
We are OBIdient

That is the problem with you people.

Since when did Igbos become Nigerians.

I am a northerner and Peter Obi is hated in the north.

Those you see showing support for Peter Obi in the north are IGBOS living in the north.
Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by Abdu81: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

I am a norther and Peter Obi is hated in the north.

Those you see showing support for Peter Obi in the north are IGBOS living in the north.
so those interview here are igbos, afonja self .
you should be concerned that your candidates tinubu is hated both in the north and south even in south west the christians hate him with passion.

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by nameo: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

I am a norther and Peter Obi is hated in the north.

Peter Obi is currently the most popular politician in parts of the Northcentral and North east( from the minority dominated area).
I know this for a fact. And elections is still even 7 months away.

Most of the NW and NE will be reached with time. Why? Cos Obi has the MESSAGE and the CHARACTER. And most Nigerians, regardless of their region or religion, are TIRED.

Most of the Upper northerners are just afraid and they need their "fears" heard and attended to. I believe Obi is planning on doing that

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by HilcomTech(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Abdu81:
so those interview here are igbos, afonja self .
you should be concerned that your candidates tinubu is hated both in the north and south even in south west the christians hate him with passion.

YUU are very St00peed to think you could fraudulently present your people with heavy IGBO accent as northerners. Most of those people who were interviewed are IGBOS.

That was how one eediat with heavy IGBO accent sang a song in Hausa and try to pass it off as Hausas people singing for Peter Obi. He was exposed and disgraced.

Same way some IGBO ignoramuses went and brought praying mats claiming the mats were donated by northerners until they were disgraced that no Muslim would desecrate the mosque with that rubbish.

Tell me something new please.
Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by VoteObi2023: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

Yoruba man, the survey was done by a Yoruba moslem, Olamide Sadau

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by clevybrown(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

cry me a river grin... This is not the main election and u are crying already, the coming tears is definitely gonna be premium grin

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by VoteObi2023: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

YUU are very St00peed to think you could fraudulently present your people with heavy IGBO accent as northerners. Most of those people who were interviewed are IGBOS.

That was how one eediat with heavy IGBO accent sang a song in Hausa and try to pass it off as Hausas people singing for Peter Obi. He was exposed and disgraced.

Same way some IGBO ignoramuses went and brought praying mats claiming the mats were donated by northerners until they were disgraced that no Muslim would desecrate the mosque with that rubbish.

Tell me something new please.
The mat was donated by a Tinubu Supporter, Usman.

He has been banned by Twitter.

Another lie please

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by ejimatic: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Please share .

Street president grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by bigpicture001: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

That means u recognize that obi will get at least 5% in atiku's state... That also a good news

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by HilcomTech(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
nameo:

Peter Obi is currently the most popular politician in parts of the Northcentral and North east( from the minority dominated area).
I know this for a fact. And elections is still even 7 months away.

Most of the NW and NE will be reached with time. Why? Cos Obi has the MESSAGE and the CHARACTER. And most Nigerians, regardless of their region or religion, are TIRED.

Most of the Upper northerners are just afraid and they need their "fears" heard and attended to. I believe Obi is planning on doing that

I am from north central and this eediat who haas never left his hamlet is talking about other people's region like a f00l.

I can only advice you to stay away from mkporu miri
Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by HilcomTech(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
God1000:
Peter Obi is becoming more and more popular by the day.

Any young Nigerian suffering under this APC government won't think of voting for the riffraff Tinubu or a wishy-washy Atiku who's party ruined Nigeria for 16 years

That is how you people have been disgracing andcreating hatred for Peter Obi.

1) How is an old man like peter Obi representing the youth?
2) You think by insulting Atiku and TInubu will make their people to vote your candidate.

YUU IGBOS are so full of hate, bigotry and bitterness, for everyone and you expect others to vote your criminal pandora candidate just because he is IGBO.
Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by nameo: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

I am from north central and this eediat who haas never left his hamlet is talking about other people's region like a f00l.

I can only advice you to stay away from mkporu miri

My concern is how a person as uncount and semi-deranged as you would have "tech" connected to your moniker.

That is the most annoying part of responding to you.

Bye

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by HilcomTech(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
nameo:

My concern is how a person as uncount and semi-deranged as you would have "tech" connected to your moniker.

That is the most annoying part of responding to you.

Bye

You can insult me some more na. it's in your DNA. You forgot to add the usual ones you IGBOS have been calling us like ewu, terrorists, cow, nama, headslammer etc.

My joy is that no IGBO man will ever rule this country grin grin grin

We have sharpened our PVCs and we will use it to kick your pandoral criminal to the gutters where he belongs.
Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by flamingREED(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
rolams:
Continue deceiving yourself! Una never notice say una noise don dey reduce small small? You no fit shout for 6 months Na.

A wave can go on forever. If you did physics you can guess why.
Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by TakeBackNaija: 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
HilcomTech:

That is how you people have been disgracing andcreating hatred for Peter Obi.

1) How is an old man like peter Obi representing the youth?
2) You think by insulting Atiku and TInubu will make their people to vote your candidate.

YUU IGBOS are so full of hate, bigotry and bitterness, for everyone and you expect others to vote your criminal pandora candidate just because he is IGBO.

Sorry, you're a typical olodo. See how you're disgracing yourself without even knowing it.

You watched a video that was done in Adamawa by a Yoruba Muslim, and saw Northerners saying they support Peter Obi yet you kept saying rubbish.

Can't you see you're not okay??!

Re: Street Election Poll. Peter OBI Defeat Atiku And Tinubu In Adamawa State by perez100: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
Peter Obi will win in 2023 and that is why Tinubu urchins are trying hard to introduce tribalism and religion into this election but is not working fir for them because Nigerians are tired of criminals like Tinubu coming to rule Nigeria. There is poor electricity supply and no tribes are excepted from this suffer but somebody like Tinubu will not suffer with you even though he is from your tribe and religion because he will enjoy 24/7 electricity with his family members but you from his tribe and religion will suffer it with other masses from all tribes.

So, vote Peter Obi, the best candidate to fix our electricity.

Breaking News!!! See 21 Ijaw Celebrities You Know Not Of. / See Throwback Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu Father Bestowing Chieftaincy On Tinubu. / Elections: Frank Edoho Tackles Bayo Onanuga (pic)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63