Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow (11414 Views)

Tinubu's Picture: The Apology That TVC News Will Never Make - Atiku's Aide, Ibe / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Adamawa local government chairmen of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have vowed to ensure the failure of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2023 general election.

The chairmen who met in Yola, the state capital, on Sunday, said they would be tireless campaigners who would cause the voting out of all candidates of the ruling PDP, including presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar and Governor of the state, Ahmadu Fintiri.

During the engagement meeting convened by an APC stalwart, Mallam Jamilu Yusuf, the party chairmen said they remain faithful as grassroots mobilizers and their support for the party will make Atiku Abubakar lose Adamawa despite his status as an indigene of the state.

Jamilu, recalling that in 1999 Atiku brought Chief Olusegun Obasanjo to the people of Adamawa State and they voted for him, said it is Atiku’s turn to pay back in favour of APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu.

”This time, we are bringing Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu as the most trusted politician and we want him (Atiku) to vote for our candidate,” Jamilu said.

The APC chairmen for Adamawa’s 21 local government areas who spoke one after the other, also said the APC gubernatorial candidate, Senator Aishatu Ahmed Binani, will defeat incumbent Governor Ahmadu Fintiri.

They spoke of how the PDP, jittery of failure against Binani, has made a female its deputy governorship candidate, adding, “We are confident that Binani will beat Fintiri hands down.”

The APC Chairman for Girei LGA, Abubakar Audu who was the chairman of the meeting, stressed that the APC in Adamawa is equal to the task of beating Atiku Abubakar in his own state.

Audu vowed to use his men as the party’s grassroots campaigners to engage people from door to door propagating the APC agenda of all candidates.

“We are lovers of APC in full, we are not going back on our support,” he said.

Source: DAILY POST

4 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Is there any credible person to vote for come 2023?

Who?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Mastakija(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wahala grin

Abeg one mad lady dey my area how i go fit arrange government officials come carry her go mental health care
Cus ppl dey too matreat that lady

Pencil portrait available

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Abdul05: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
As you see them.. grin

They are tinubu's backbones in the North East which Peter obi doesn't have,,, grin

And they are more articulated to support tinubu

176 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by alsudan: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2022
They wan use Tinubu money mobilize for their brother.

These Aboki’s wicked.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Blaqroman0000: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mitchewww... You don win your own state
Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by DiscoverID: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
alsudan:

These Aboki’s wicked.
You clowns should be tired by now. The only one with fairly used brain here is you. You said more this during the primaries and he WON!.

YOU think everything is about betrayals that runs deep in South east?

176 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Peacecore: 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
DiscoverID:

You clowns should be tired by now. The only one with fairly used brain here is you. You said more this during the primaries and he WON!.

YOU think everything is about betrayals that runs deep in South east?
I wanted to support u until I saw SE

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by LeoDeKing: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
The Cameroonian clown will struggle to win Adamawa state. grin grin

175 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by tillaman(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
angry
Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Carlosdd: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
alsudan:

These Aboki’s wicked.

Tinubu is going to teach you people what is called politics, just wait and see come 2023 majority of you guys say more than this before Apc primary at the end of the exercise you accepted defeat , 2023 is around the corner

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by DiscoverID: 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Peacecore:
I wanted to support u until I saw SE
Who cares? Like I give a rat asrss. I will always call a spade a spade.

150 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Peacecore: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
DiscoverID:

Who cares? Like I give a rat asrss. I will always call a spade a spade.
Bragging as if u have more than one vote. SW votes alone can't get ur candidate to Aso rock.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by DiscoverID: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Peacecore:
Bragging as if u have more than one vote. SW votes alone can't get ur candidate to Aso rock.
Like I earlier said, I don't give a rat asrss. Shove your support into your rear behind.

142 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by SlavaUkraini: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
The same thing was said in 2019 and Atiku won the State convincingly. The APC Governor was Also booted out of office.

Since you guys would not learn from History, get ready to repeat it again Come 2023.

Power to the People.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Penguin2: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
That’s very true.

Except that Atiku will lose Adamawa to Obi and not to the other man from antiquity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Jack500: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
alsudan:

These Aboki’s wicked.

You all said the same thing before the primary, you people never learn. Keep fooling yourself.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Passionate888: 7:50am On Jul 04, 2022
Wike too angry angry angry
Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by skywalker240(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Thifnubu urchin de get hope. grin

we go know who be who make that time reach cool
Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by aylagos(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2022
BATIFIED

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Pristine664: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:
As you see them.. grin

They are tinubu's backbones in the North East which Peter obi doesn't have,,, grin

Well....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by everythinggirly(f): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2022
See his yam face.
Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Unruly7(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2022
I don’t know how to analyze politics but I doubt if Atiku will loose Adamawa

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Jerelyne: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2022
He Atiku made a grave mistake choosing a running mate that is very unpopular in the south south and hated by his own people the Deltans.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by Mindlog: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Yimu.
Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by devigblegble: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2022
No be today Atiku don dey loose , he should be used to it by now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Will Make Atiku Lose His State – Adamawa APC LG Chairmen Vow by JAWBONE(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Abdul05:
As you see them.. grin

Even Buhari could not defeat Atiku in Adamawa

Wake up from your slumber.

It's like saying Atiku will defeat Tinubu in Lagos

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, INTERPOL In Talks Over Binance Chief’s Extradition / Untold Story Of ANN Presidential Primaries / INEC: PDP Lauds Onochie’s Rejection, Urges Buhari Not To Re-Present Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.