Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Looking For A Nigerian Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Nigerian Girl (2715 Views)

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. / Would You Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl If She Smokes And Drinks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Nigerian Girl by Ropie(m): 8:53am On Aug 13, 2007
I am a Kenyan living in Nairobi city and searching for a Nigerian girlfriend. She must be very beautiful, must b below 23 yrs and willing to relocate to Kenya, 'No stalkers Plissssssssss', lol! cheesy smiley shocked
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 13, 2007
Well, most Nigerian girls ARE beautiful.

And you need to post more about yourself too, a profile picture, occupation, age etc. It just helps the lovely ladies of Nigeria decide if you're for them. smiley
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by aloib(f): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2007
Siena:

And you need to post more about yourself too, a profile picture, occupation, age etc. It just helps the lovely ladies of Nigeria decide if you're for them. smiley
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by sanrima(f): 9:38am On Aug 13, 2007
@ poster
She must be very beautiful? ok now oya post ur pics make the sis them see weda d risk is worth it! and for ur information, make u post ur occupation and how much u dey earn as u want make the sis relocate to kenya, abi u think say its easy for someone to relocate that easily without any assurance guaranteed?
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by naijacutee(f): 9:52am On Aug 13, 2007
GoodLuck!
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by Ropie(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2007
Well and good, i don't think i ve to post my earnings here, the fact is am working with an IT firm at same time running my IT consultancy firm, n if want to know my financial status, i can am juz stable and xpect some gd caring n protection (thats a guarantee)
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by iice(f): 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2007
naijacutee:

GoodLuck!

Second that!
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by woko: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2007
interestd,bt hope its worth it cos am hot.my number is 08034748470
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by CrazyMan(m): 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2007
Are you scared that there are no beautiful girls in Kenya because I heard that most of them are ugly lol just kidding tongue

Anyway good luck smiley
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by tnaidaR(f): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2007
When will you guys stop this?
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by Macgreat(m): 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2007
Guy!

Goodluck!
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by lovemajek(f): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2007
Siena:

You have a date already, talk to Siena.
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by Ropie(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2007
I didn't mean there no beautiful in Kenya, infact they are more, but i want to b unique, n then furthermore, intercultural relashionship promote peace, ladies and gentlemen, this is Africa and u know how it is! Anyway, any interested girl holla @me,
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by tnaidaR(f): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2007
lmao. . .
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by ufobabe(f): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2007
WE ARE HERE IF U ARE REALLY INTERESTED
OK

but u must be careful else u will catch the one that will empty u with
plenty stories

gud luck ohhhhhhhhh
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by lovemajek(f): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2007
I told you before that you already have dates, pick between siena and ufobabe, but ufobabe na calabar girl o, so you need more than money to go out with her.
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2007
lovemajek:

I told you before that you already have dates, pick between siena and ufobabe, but ufobabe na calabar girl o, so you need more than money to go out with her.

Hahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin I doubt it. Besides being engaged, I'm a guy! grin grin grin
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by BABEELOVE(f): 1:14am On Aug 15, 2007
Siena:

Hahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin I doubt it. Besides being engaged, I'm a guy! grin grin grin

Does your "errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm" know you spend time charming ladies on Nairaland tongue

You "smooth operator"!!! Or are you looking for "a nigerian" lady too grin
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by acidrop(f): 2:58am On Aug 15, 2007
@poster they theif ur money?
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by chiegemba(f): 3:59am On Aug 15, 2007
I am a Kenyan living in Nairobi city and searching for a Nigerian girlfriend. She must be very beautiful, must b below 23 years and willing to relocate to Kenya 'No stalkers Plissssssssss', lol!

u sure r a very funny guy with all your "musts"   shey you're lookin 4 someone  2 balance out yourself ni abi its someone that would b your "sir yes sir" type just curious no hurt feelins wink grin
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 15, 2007
Siena:

BABEELOVE:

Does your "errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm" know you spend time charming ladies on Nairaland tongue

Of course she knows I'm on here often, half the time, she's looking over my shoulder! grin

For your second question, are you offering? wink
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by BABEELOVE(f): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2007
Siena:

Of course she knows I'm on here often, half the time, she's looking over my shoulder! grin

For your second question, are you offering? wink

Noooooooooooooo!!!  Not at all oh!!!

biting my fingers to the bones!!!!---swallowing all 10 fingers!!!  making a quick recovery!

If na me Kai!!! You for dey for "lock down" 24/7---- not even one hour to see daylight not to talk of nairaland!!!!

Cough! cough! cough!---------- It is just that I don't blame her for looking over your errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm  shoulders you said----Yes errrrrrrrrrrrrrmm shoulders.   Yessir!!!

She is very generous and considerate.
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2007
Hmm Babeelove, you'd be an interesting friend to have, that's for sure! smiley

Now, where are you again?
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by BABEELOVE(f): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2007
Did you say friend Where I live does not matter----just say the word!!! I will be there live!!!!!

Why we are on the subject of Looking for a Nigerian girl---Is your fiancee a Nigerian

strategizing--------------

Calculating--------------

Weighing options----------

taking notes------------

Worst case scenario----------

-----------------------------------------Before embarking on a planning phase!!!
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2007
You're a lovable rogue[b]ss[/b], babeelove! grin

No, my fiancee isn't a Nigerian.
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by aloib(f): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2007
is she the one in the pic
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by Ropie(m): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2007
chiegemba:

u sure r a very funny guy with all your "musts" shey you're lookin 4 someone 2 balance out yourself ni abi its someone that would b your "sir yes sir" type just curious no hurt feelins wink grin

@chiegemba:
I aint funny, its better i say the truth, am looking juz 4 a nice, charming and understanding lady, am not a king to b referred as sir. By da way, i am lost of choice, which gal can i choose 4rm here? C'mon ladies! lol!

ufobabe:

WE ARE HERE IF You ARE REALLY INTERESTED
OK

but u must be careful else u will catch the one that will empty u with
plenty stories

good luck ohhhhhhhhh

@ufobabe: U r there, lets get on!
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by lovemajek(f): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Am sorry for the mistake, but now am not sure who is who maybe ufobabe na guy too
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by chiegemba(f): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2007
Ropie:

@chiegemba:
I aint funny, its better i say the truth, am looking juz 4 a nice, charming and understanding lady, am not a king to b referred as sir. By da way, i am lost of choice, which girl can i choose from here? C'mon ladies! lol!

i guess d way u rephrased ur sentence works 4 me now wink "those musts did throw me off completely cos it did look like ur r some worth of a king oooo smiley
no worry would keep my radial on and would b very alert winkwould reffer as many ladies as poissble tongue grin
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by BABEELOVE(f): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2007
aloib:

is she the one in the pix

he he he he he!!!! Singing to myself!  When trouble sleep---yanga go wake am----na wetin im dey fine ni yo oh oh?----------------------palaver im dey fain!  Palaver!

aloib, I was going to ask the same question.  But he has assured me that that is his step mom!!!! So lets pray for her.  This is a time to prove to all that we can be "patriotic"  He still does not want to tell us the truth---so I will pretend I did not see the pix!

Good boy!  He has taken it down and replace it for his true --availability status! wink

Siena:

You're a lovable rogue[b]ss[/b], babeelove! grin

No, my fiancee isn't a Nigerian.

I see! Okay! Thanks you for the compliment! 

Consulting-------

Researching-----

Conjuring-------

Synthesizing------

Macromanaging-------

----------------------------------------------------------To the implementation phase!

@Poster---Please do not let us disturb you from searching oh!  All threads are multi-functional as you have experienced.  Nigerians hate to obey rules and often go off topic.  It is just in our constitution to do just that. The powers that be have duly but reluctantly recognized that you cannot throw away the[b] "babeelove"[/b] with the bath water!  So please don't mind us! tongue  There is room for all---as you can see!

Eh hen Siena, over to you!
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by acidrop(f): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2007
lol, babe dem dey try uu? lol
Re: Looking For A Nigerian Girl by BABEELOVE(f): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2007
No mind them! grin As a "burn again" ambassador of "world peace"--[/b]You have to pray that I succeed in this [b]"operation rescue" that looks dangerous and frightening! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is Willing To Forgo His Religion Just To Marry You But . . . . / Best Pick Up Lines Ever: How To Get His Or Her Attention / Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.