Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me (8976 Views)

Im Tired! How Can I Make Him See I Truly Love Him, Despite His Height??? / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Cakes By Marie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Good day everyone, how are you all doing today? Very well, I believe. For those who went to church, I trust service was awesome,for those who didn't, trust your day has been awesome too.

My name is ItunuOluwa. I have a beautiful passion for baking very great cakes for all occasions. You really need to see me when I'm working on a cake;my whole being comes alive. I don't just jump into baking once I get any order,I sit and craft out the final outcome of the cake. I do this because I want my customers to be impressed and happy when they get their order.

I love working on cakes that keep me on my toes, they expand my horizon. And do you know what makes me happy the most? The lovely feedbacks I get from my customers. Ohhh,nothing compares with those feedbacks,they give me a feeling of fulfilment, like I'm on top of the world���

Kindly patronise me today and you'd be glad you did. I'm in Ikorodu, Lagos, but I deliver to all local government areas in the state.

Please WhatsApp/call 08127572345 or 08058855779 to place your order.

Thank you

Peach Blossom Cakes and Confectioneries

8 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2022
Good morning everyone,trust we all slept well. Today will be wonderful for all of us in Jesus name.

Did you specially recognise those celebrating their birthdays or wedding anniversaries this month in church yesterday? Or your church does theirs at the end of each month end? No matter how you do it,we're always here to wow your celebrants with lovely cake designs and we're just a dial/chat away.

Thank you

7 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Good morning great people,trust our day is going on smoothly.

This beautiful birthday cake was presented to a medical director by her staff. I love the gold and black stethoscope!

Please WhatsApp/call 08127572345 or 08127572345 to place your order

Thank you

7 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by frozen70(f): 6:52am On Jul 08, 2022
Peachcakes81:
Good day everyone, how are you all doing today? Very well, I believe. For those who went to church, I trust service was awesome,for those who didn't, trust your day has been awesome too.

My name is ItunuOluwa. I have a beautiful passion for baking very great cakes for all occasions. You really need to see me when I'm working on a cake;my whole being comes alive. I don't just jump into baking once I get any order,I sit and craft out the final outcome of the cake. I do this because I want my customers to be impressed and happy when they get their order.

I love working on cakes that keep me on my toes, they expand my horizon. And do you know what makes me happy the most? The lovely feedbacks I get from my customers. Ohhh,nothing compares with those feedbacks,they give me a feeling of fulfilment, like I'm on top of the world���

Kindly patronise me today and you'd be glad you did. I'm in Ikorodu, Lagos, but I deliver to all local government areas in the state.

Thank you

Your cake looks beautiful and the colors are beautiful too

Where in Ikorodu do you stay

2 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by ibechris(m): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Are u in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thank you very much. I stay at Mowokekere, off Ijede Road,Ikorodu
frozen70:

Your cake looks beautiful and the colors are beautiful too

Where in Ikorodu do you stay
Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
No,I'm in Lagos,thank you.
ibechris:
Are u in Abuja?
Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hello all,how are we today?

I made this beautiful cake yesterday for two cousins who have the same name.

You like for your girls too? Please WhatsApp/call 08127572345 or 08058855779 to place your order.

I'm in Ikorodu, Lagos, but I deliver to all local government areas in the state.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by frozen70(f): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Peachcakes81:
Thank you very much. I stay at Mowokekere, off Ijede Road,Ikorodu

OK good

1 Like

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders, I trust we all are well.

Did I mention I make very delicious pastries? Doughnuts, spicy puffpuff with onions and atarodo, chinchin, cookies,meatpie,chickenpie etc. You know,a lot of people have told me they didn't like eating chinchin before they started eating mine and since then,they've been hooked. Just try out one of the items I've listed today and you'd be very happy you did.

I'm in Ikorodu, Lagos, but deliver to all local government areas in the state.

WhatsApp/call 08127572345 or 08058855779 to place your order

3 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hello all,trust we've had a beautiful day so far.

Was quite busy today,teaching a new student how to decorate with buttercream. I was very impressed with what she did. I'll post some pictures later. I also made delicious chinchin and sold 2 dozen within an hour. I had to make another 41 packs.

Let me post some cake pictures this night.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders,trust we all slept well. Today is another day for greatness to be achieved.

I made a beautiful cake yesterday for a customer's wife(see picture below). He was so happy when he picked it up. I had to tell him to carry it gently because I didn't want anything to happen to it before he got home. You too would feel this way and more when you trust us with your cake.

Order today on 08127572345 or 08058855779. We're in Ikorodu, Lagos, but deliver to all local government areas in the state.

Training is also ongoing for those who have a passion for baking and decorating exquisite cakes.

Have a great day everyone.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Good morning wonderful people,how are we today? Learnt the National grid collapsed again last night,I'm glad I don't rely on electricity to bake cake,although gas too is expensive. I pray we have a lasting solution to these petty issues in Jesus name.

I made a lovely food tray yesterday containing jollof rice, peppered turkey, spicy puffpuff, hotdog, tangerine, grapes, apples, chocolate cake and a bottle of wine. The giver and receiver were both happy and of course,I was and is still happy too grin.

You want to surprise your loved one too? Not only your boyfriend or girlfriend, what about your dad,mum,siblings,friends,children,colleague,bosses,wife,husband? Please WhatsApp/call 08058855779/08127572345 to place your order. Tell me what you want specifically and it'll be packaged for you. I'm always at your service

Training is available for those who have a passion for baking and decorating exquisite cakes and making delicious pastries.

Enjoy your day smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good evening everyone, hope we were all able to rest this weekend? Or you were like me and busy all through? Money matters caused it jare grin

I made 50 pieces of delicious doughnuts today,so,so yummy,soft crust,really nice. I added butterscotch flavour to it,you really want to taste it I'm telling you.

Please WhatsApp/call 08127572345 or 08058855779

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good evening great people,how did our day go? All kinds of scary news going around in Nigeria, God will continue to protect us from evil in Jesus name.

I made this cake yesterday(picture below)for a first time customer who chatted me up on Saturday morning. We agreed on payment and I set out to work. I sent her a picture when I was done and she replied "wow,this is beautiful". My day was made when she said that. It was after cake had been delivered today she called to thank me again and now told me she was in Abuja(she sent someone to pick up). That made my day again today grin. Did I mention this is the 7th time I'd be making this design?

Please WhatsApp/call 08127572345 or 08058855779 to place your order

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hello people,how is everyone doing?

Yesterday was our pastor's birthday. A surprise cake was made and presented to him during Digging deep. He sure appreciated it. You too can surprise your pastor with a beautiful cake on their birthday.

Get in touch today on 08127572345 or 08058855779 to place your order.

Thank you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by tonyson010(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
you r doing awesomely well.

2 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Thank you sooooo much
tonyson010:
you r doing awesomely well.
Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
I love your handwork bro

1 Like

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 8:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Thank you,but I'm female grin
IgiveLadiesBj:
I love your handwork bro
Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2022
Peachcakes81:
Thank you,but I'm female grin
Okay ma.
God bless your hustle

1 Like

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good evening awesome people,I'm sure we all had a great day. Mine was soo busy; I needed to buy some baking items. They're so crazily expensive now,God will give us succour in Nigeria,amen.

So my customer called me up on a Saturday evening. He wanted a beautiful birthday cake for his wife. Said her best colour is green. Say no more,I gat you Sir. I sent him a picture(below) when I was done, he replied "wow". And when he came to pick up,he gave me some extra cash for a job well done. Please don't ask me to share it with you,it's already in my kolo grin grin

Cake combo of red velvet,chocolate and vanilla,with kiwi,strawberries and blueberries.

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello,hello everyone, how are we today? Did you go to church? Yes,I did,although I didn't get there early.

This beautiful birthday cake(below)made me go late. I got the order late yesterday and customer insisted they had to get it by 11am this morning. I'm a stickler for time,so I had to make sure cake got to them by 11am. You know what time it got there? 9.55am grin grin. I don't like disappointing my customers; I try my best possible not to do that.

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 9:00am On Aug 04, 2022
Good morning wonderful people,I trust we all slept well.

I have a question for you. Do you like chinchin or do you run away from eating it because it's hard? I've had a number of people tell me they didn't like eating/buying it till they ate mine and they've been stuck since then grin. Even the elderly eat it. It's easy on the teeth. It is well flavoured. You too need to try it today and you won't regret it. I can boldly tell you that.

The first time customer that ordered this (below) just walked into my shop on Friday and bought 8 pieces @N50 each. She took my number and voila,Saturday morning when I was relaxing at home,called me and said she wanted a paint bucket and made payment immediately.

I'm in Ikorodu, but deliver to all local government areas in the state.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good evening great people, I trust we've all had a good day so far.

Today,I made two lovely birthday cakes for Niniola,a girl who turns 5 tomorrow. She likes Sofia the First cartoon character and had told all her friends about what she was expecting. Her aunt told me make sure I decorated the cakes beautifully. Yes ma'am, I understand you perfectly. Her response when I sent her pictures after I was done "Waoh I love the designs. God bless the works of your hands ma" grin

I'm in Ikorodu, Lagos but deliver to all local government areas in the state.

3 Likes

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 11:33am On Aug 06, 2022
Nice one

Do you teach people?

1 Like

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Yes,I teach people. I have some students presently.
IgiveLadiesBj:
Nice one

Do you teach people?

1 Like

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 7:56am On Aug 08, 2022
Good morning all,I'm sure we all enjoyed our weekend.

I'm sooooo excited. One of my students baked these cakes(below),while another one decorated them. I was there busy moulding human face(will show you later grin). So I proudly present to you cakes baked and decorated by my students. Please clap for them grin

I'm in Ikorodu,Lagos, but deliver to all local government areas in the state.

1 Like

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good evening everyone, how has our day been so far? Mine was quite busy till about some minutes ago. I'm stretching my legs now grin

Made 50 packs small chops for an executive event last Wednesday. Really mouthwatering. Each pack contained samosa,springroll,puffpuff and peppered chicken.The feedback I got was very good grin.

Would you love to have at your event too? Please WhatsApp/call 08127572345 or 08058855779 to place your order.

I'm in Ikorodu,Lagos, but deliver to all local government areas in the state.

Thank you

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Richy4(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
U are extremely talented.. jezzzz!!! Nice cake... I wish I could taste it and comment like those MasterChef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 8:18am On Aug 11, 2022
Na God o,thank you sooo much
Richy4:
U are extremely talented.. jezzzz!!! Nice cake... I wish I could taste it and comment like those MasterChef grin
Re: I Make Great Cakes. Please Whatsapp Me by Peachcakes81: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2022
Good morning all, how are we today? This my lovely customer told me in June to start preparing for her husband's 60th birthday cake in August,I was excited. She wanted something that'll depict his profession; a Maxillofacial surgeon. Jesu,I quickly asked Google, as I had never come across it before grin. We eventually agreed on this design. The only challenge I had at the time was moulding a human figure with fondant. I had done one or two in the past,but I didn't like them. So I started learning. I watched several videos day/night and eventually got the hang of it and the rest is history grin.

I proudly present to you our 60th birthday cake for a Maxillofacial Surgeon wink wink wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help In Choosing A Suitable Gift / How Can I Help My 3year Old To Identify Letters And Numbers / Who Is An August Visitor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.