Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Don't Train A Woman That's Not Your Wife In School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Train A Woman That's Not Your Wife In School (483 Views)

Would You Train A Girlfriend In School? Share Ur Experience here / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Train A Woman That's Not Your Wife In School by Stephen2324(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
Don't train a woman that's not your wife in school.

Don't pay her sch fees or house rent.

Don't spend any amount that's substantial on her.

Women are not loyal to your sacrifices.

They're loyal to their feelings.

They don't "love" you.

They love your money & dick.

End.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Train A Woman That's Not Your Wife In School by babasolution: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
But u go dey Bleep her Na
Re: Don't Train A Woman That's Not Your Wife In School by Ballzproblemm: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Stephen2324:
Don't train a woman that's not your wife in school.

Don't pay her sch fees or house rent.

Don't spend any amount that's substantial on her.

Women are not loyal to your sacrifices.

They're loyal to their feelings.

They don't "love" you.

They love your money & dick.

End.
lol , you sound like if you wife her it will make any difference ,men no they ever learn ,no marry woman below your league.let her invest in her self then come and meet me
Re: Don't Train A Woman That's Not Your Wife In School by eleko1: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
sad
Re: Don't Train A Woman That's Not Your Wife In School by uthlaw: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Rather,train a dog with the money!
Re: Don't Train A Woman That's Not Your Wife In School by blackparadise: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nice idea boy I support you nigga, me ke futting bills for bannies nibo ..some simp thinks it is love
Re: Don't Train A Woman That's Not Your Wife In School by Jashub: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
True talk. In fact , never invest your money or time in any woman...even the ones that you're dating .

Let everybody go and hustle then marriage can come afterwards . But if the woman is willing to help the ministry, abeg dont say no o grin
Re: Don't Train A Woman That's Not Your Wife In School by babasolution: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nigerian men are now the new women,see as men gather here they wail like wives roundtable.lool
Re: Don't Train A Woman That's Not Your Wife In School by stacyadams: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
A great philosopher once said.."Nigerian girls are useless, all of them"....the name of the philosopher is "mosdii".may his manhood live on...Nigerian girls became more useless in 2022.

1 Like

Re: Don't Train A Woman That's Not Your Wife In School by chigoziri2403(m): 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Will the smell of kpekus allow some men to reason properly
Re: Don't Train A Woman That's Not Your Wife In School by Kollins11: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
I would rather send goats to school than to waste my money sending a Nigerian girl to school.

Me? Sponsor a Nigerian girl through school? When I'm not mad.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Lerin Shows Off Her Beauty In New Photos / A drive through story / Why Are Women Not Ashamed Of Exposing Their Body For Christ Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.