Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me (60730 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
No Black in your list!

You are superficial!

cool cool cool cool
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Exkandayee(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
wisdomkid:

Nobody drag am with you... those ones up there are celebrities. they use their fine come add sense join am as jara. do same too, and the world will go gaga for you... Me I fine kwa, but fine get level sha.
You have low self-esteem,no man in this world fine pass me.
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by isahsalee: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
See o MB e here!!!

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by LINTUNE(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
For men, where's Calvin Harris, jack effron, the guy that acted doctor strange......for women, where Olsen Elizabeth, gal galdot , Ariana grande, Juliet Ibrahim, ....this are the ones I can remember o, them choke for women..

1 Like

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
So I decided to create my own list after drunk scientist claimed that Amber heard is the most beautiful woman on Earth and robert Pattinson is the most handsome man , two bad choice so I decided to make my own list. Enjoy:- cool

1)reje Jean Paul ,he famous for playing the Duke in bridgerton , omo the guy is the one that made me to watch the series in the first place .

2)Chris Evans famous for playing captain America in the avengers ,the older the better

3)zayn Malik known as one of the leads in one direction ,omo the guy wetin no good but en fine na woman finw.

4)the weeknd ,the Canadian/Ethiopian singer na another handsome guy I think people tend to overlook.

That's it , female coming up next wink
5)timothee chalamet

6) Asa butterfield
7) zendaya
cool loren gray
9) scarlet johansen
10) All russian girls
11) Jim seuh
12) some korean girls
Iggy azalea
Gal gadot
Angelina jolie etc
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by LINTUNE(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kestolove:
i fine, na money remain to make am show
with over makeup wey de ya face...I sure say as guy self I fine pass u undecided
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lazenby007:
Well,na de ones wey you see you know. Go Puerto Rico, Venezuela and Barbados go see beautiful human beings
Na plastic full everywhere
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
na you be that for your profile. , mtcheww
Her hand burn or wetin
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Snakedoctor1: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Okay for females

1) Lili Reinhart ,known for playing Betty Cooper in Riverdale ,her blue eyes and blond hair are captivating.

2) Josephine Langford, I don't know much about her but her sister is famous for playing the lead role in 13 reasons why

3). Megan the stallion, that chick is hot

4) normani

That's my list guys

That's why we remain inferior in the face of the white people cos we adore anything light skinned. Bleaching is also on top gear. It's sad.

What's wrong in naming Wesley Snipes or Rihanna if they must be Americans or from Global north?
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by orlaglobal234: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Why Funke Akindele name missing in that list? I thought they're serious before, make sure you go back and correct your mistakes by adding Funke Akindele and Yul Edochie to that list now
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by orlaglobal234: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Why Funke Akindele name missing in that list? I thought they're serious before, make sure you go back and correct your mistakes by adding Funke Akindele and Yul Edochie to that list now............
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:
what's your location?
let's hook up
Sir?
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by TrollsNeverDies(f): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
sophietosyneabou:
Sir?
yes, what's your location
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Amhappy(f): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
What of Micheal B. Jordan
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Jeon(f): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
The weeknd

Kim taehyung

seokmin

Henry [Superman ]

Women are :

Michelle

Alicia Keys

Rihanna

and who?
Janelle Monàe

3 Likes

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by EmiDon11: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jeon:
The weeknd
Kim taehyung
seokmin
Henry [Superman ]

Women are :
Michelle
Alicia Keys
Rihanna Jeon and who? Janelle Monàe
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Jeon(f): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=EmiDon11 post=114416220][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by edungene7: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
OP nah yr kind they encourage bleaching cream so black people no fine abi
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by CHAQUR: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Black is not beautiful again abi...?
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Solofresh2: 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

Your girls could have gotten hotter.

I'm sure Cardi B is way hotter than Stallion.
How on Earth is she hotter?
After all the plastic surgeries she did
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by shantti(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Nathalie Emmanuel, she is my all time most beautiful celeb

I love women that are effortlessly pretty

1 Like

Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Burgerlomo: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
eypatga:
What of Portable O ti zeh

Haaa! Are you mad or something grin
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Ballzproblemm: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
shantti:
Nathalie Emmanuel, she is my all time most beautiful celeb

I love women that are effortlessly pretty
omo she make sense o , make o check her out
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by SPAMBOX7: 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
So I decided to create my own list after drunk scientist claimed that Amber heard is the most beautiful woman on Earth and robert Pattinson is the most handsome man , two bad choice so I decided to make my own list. Enjoy:- cool

1)reje Jean Paul ,he famous for playing the Duke in bridgerton , omo the guy is the one that made me to watch the series in the first place .

2)Chris Evans famous for playing captain America in the avengers ,the older the better

3)zayn Malik known as one of the leads in one direction ,omo the guy wetin no good but en fine na woman finw.

4)the weeknd ,the Canadian/Ethiopian singer na another handsome guy I think people tend to overlook.

That's it , female coming up next wink
You forgot Chris Hemsworth and that guy that acted Dunes
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Leepeak(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
NO JAMB(UTME) REQUIRED! Study a 9 month course & secure 200L admission to your preferred university via IJMB. Interim Joint Matriculation Board is a PROVEN, APPROVED & CERTIFIED nine (9) month Advanced level programme established by federal government.The programme is specifically designed to provide an opportunity for candidates who cannot gain admission to regular degree programmes in Nigerian Universities for one reason or the other, as it requires no JAMB nor post UTME, Also awaiting result candidate can Enrol. •PROVEN: Annually about 20,000 applicants put in for the programme in which more than 15,000 candidates secure admission with it into 200 level to their preferred university & course as compared to JAMB which close to 1.6 million applicants sit for and just 20% fraction do get admitted. •APPROVED: The programme is approved by Federal Government as a platform for securing university admission into any university in Nigeria and abroad. Its moderated by ABU, Zaria with different study centres nationwide. •CERTIFIED: By Nigeria University Commission (NUC) as an A'level programme that qualify students into 200level in the university upon successful completion. IJMB is presently accepted in 80% of Nigeria Universities, and It has been estimated that annually 90% of students who register for IJMB successfully gain admission into their preferred institution.Only a dullard student will not make 5points from total of 15point criteria for crossing the hurdle into 200L. Registering with us for IJMB, is an automatic admission without screening, opportunity to choose from our various study centres nationwide with affordable tuition fee,conducive learning environment and hostel Accomodation etc. Registration is presently ongoing, If interested or for more details contact or whatsapp us on
Call 08028706634
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Princeton92(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
I'm cute, sexy and sweet.... Try me!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Mumusaphire: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
lusid:
Jackie appiah or Nadia buaria who would you fúck
jackie ni oooooo
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Franking: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Before u know it Boom! The fine guys are gay! Where's Raducanu?
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Wwwq: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Where
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Matthewdan(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
blesson04:

Potable is the most handsome man so far, why his he not Included #Justice for potable

vawulence PhD
Re: Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me by Sensiblerealist: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
I hear sir

ValZod:

leave old milf alone you no go hear shocked cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.