Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Certificate Of Completion From Metropolitan School Of Business & Management, UK - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certificate Of Completion From Metropolitan School Of Business & Management, UK (422 Views)

Register For Advanced Certificate In Strategic Marketing Management UK / The Dos And Don’ts Of Business Email Etiquette / 11 Best Places To Learn For Free Online (& Get A Certificate Of Completion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Of Completion From Metropolitan School Of Business & Management, UK by chudearinze(m): 4:37am On Jul 04, 2022
It's time to update my CV✅

Congratulations to me on the successful completion of my Executive Course at Metropolitan School of Business & Management London, UK.

Indeed, distance is never a barrier when you truly want something that will push you to another level of greatness.

Special thanks to Billionaire Realtors Group for the sponsorship.

Remember, the best man won!

I'm still Chude, Arinze Timothy (Aristotle)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting Is Very Important If You Do This / Many Opportunities In A TEFL Certification For Nigerians / Who Have Seen This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.