Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends (58825 Views)

Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by FaceThem: 6:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Another Terrible News Has Occurred In Ghana, As Sighted By , beautiful nurse commits Suicide few days ago.

This Was Made Known By a Social Media User, "Ama Kodesh" On the popular social media platform, Twitter and according to the post, she decided to take her life after she was heavily ridiculed by her friends for being a stammerer, Reports.

The Post By Ama Kodesh, As Obtained By Reads;

“She Committed Suicide Yesterday, Rest In Peace.

In Another Set of Post, The Social Media User Wrote;

“Alot of depressed people with happy faces, people will be like “why people don’t open up to anyone, the same people who claim to be there are the very ones who will share this problem like wild fire, tagging you as a burden, nobody what’s to be seen as such, people conclude anyhow, thinking they know what’s going on in people’s life, lmaoo”

If People had stop teasing her as a stammer, Anka Would Be Alive Today.

https://twitter.com/ama_kodesh/status/1543187011212918785?t=ePXgB32XhbUvbz3qWMc_uQ&s=19

10 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by MITCHELL96: 6:28am On Jul 04, 2022
This is not enough reason for someone to commit suicide na, If there's any reason to though

People are going through a lot physically, mentally, In Academics and even in their business and still persevere knowing that it will be better one day

This one commited suicide for what ?, People should learn how to deal with Ridicule, if your friends are doing it to make you angry, even if they're playfully doing it, as long as it's gone beyond the way it should be or the way you can take it, disappear asap! Or cut them off!

Your mental health is more important than anything

After going to school for 5 years or more to become a nurse, you just ended it becauce some set of people called you a stammerer

Girl, you made a mistake, I know you're probably Regretting your actions where ever you are now

In this life, Be strong in your mind so petty things like These can't ruin your day/life

Read Books! On people that failed and became great again, Read self-help books! Infact read any book that comes your way, it makes the mind strong and ready for anything that comes.

Speaking from Experience, I've Read about 20 books this year alone, 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Green, Are You Afraid Of The Dark By Sidney Sheldon, There Was A Country By Chinua Achebe.

I think every Nigerian should read that book in black, Make you see when and how dem begin play ludo with this our dear Country

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by FaceThem: 6:30am On Jul 04, 2022
MITCHELL96:
shocked sad

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by MITCHELL96: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2022
FaceThem:

See More Photos Via www.. Com

Be like you dey Ment

I come this life to see bad and graphic photos ? angry

Is the one you posted here not enough ?

And I sabi say you dey always pray for Badnews, because you no go see money chop if you no get badnews to blog

Avoid me sad

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Skyfornia(m): 6:33am On Jul 04, 2022
People are going through a lot, please show some love out there. Compliment atleast two people today, tell them you love their hair, bag, dress, eyes just anything on their body. It goes a long way to soften their mood.

Being a stammerer is not a bad thing. May her soul rest in peace.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by GOFRONT(m): 6:36am On Jul 04, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Flamethehussler: 6:38am On Jul 04, 2022
the Girl is foolish, killed herself because of stammering
When there are dumb people living their life in this world

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by 3phase(m): 6:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Over these days, have learned how to developed a thick skin to any negative thought or comment about me. Cause I sometimes do have this suicidal thoughts but I quickly write them off. I don't want to be selfish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by JASONjnr(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2022
We should learn to be supportive.... People are going through alot in their minds.....

Be watchful of the things you say, it might be funny to you but disastrous to whom you're referring to... I usually stop people from calling others FAT, but rather say they're over healthy...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Cypress042(m): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2022
That's not an enough reason to commit suicide.

Anyways she has left this world for us wey dey enjoy am sad

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by TheWolfen(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2022
Nawa o.
Growing up as a kid. I knew a neighborhood friend with speech impediment (stammerer). He stammers on every words while hitting the ground with his right feet as he struggles to communicate.
We never laugh at Pedro. We just accept the fact that he has speech impediment and was patient with him..

A lot of hypocritical people are judgmental and don't have such patience! All they do is laugh at stuttering people while they struggle to speak. It is very bad.
I'm very sure if they did that to a male with speech impediment he will confront and physically engage people laughing at him in a fight they can't win. They are always nice but not fools.

RIP to the lady nurse.
I wish she didn't commit suicide but it is well

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by judedwriter(m): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Be careful what you say to others...

Words are powerful.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Flamethehussler:
the Girl is foolish sha killed yourself because of stammering
When there are dumb people living their life in this world

Nigerians Ehhhhn angry

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by nifemi25(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2022
with bad news...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Candidlady: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2022
sad
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Richsteemit: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2022
The same way I was bullied in school. Still affecting me till this day.
I should have commit suicide very long ago. Thanks to God

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by vastolord4(m): 8:18am On Jul 04, 2022
I remember back in my school days, we were both introverts but I managed mine better. I drew her close and made her alittle better like hanging out and going for social gatherings with my friends.. eventually we had "six". The next morning, she dressed up, without bathing and told me I took advantage of her? I was like really? Na she initiate the whole "six" thing Sha. She blamed herself for believing I could help her.. this was someone that people started asking me how I broke that barear and that she had been nominated for best chorister cos my friends enlisted her in the student's church choir.. men, I regretted ever helping her after that hurtful accusation..

Well, moral of this story - run away from women that didn't beg for your help.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Vilgax: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2022
ahhh suicide...

an act in which only the the strongest of souls can engage in.

she came into existence, realised it sucks, checked out on her own terms.
baller move!

also, to all the "nothing in the world will make me commit suicide" gang, nobody gives a flying bleep. you're not special just because you have the will to keep on living.

natural death or death by choice, it's all the same.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Mumusaphire: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2022
It not up to that level na. There must be another reason.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by PalazzoJi(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by inoki247: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2022
So na stammering make this lady off her sef....

If people wey dey Nairaland dey think like this girl everybody wey dey Nairaland go don commit suicide....

Buh life na cruise na wu take am too serious na him go dey take yarbing serious....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Moferere: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2022
No matter what, suicide is not an option

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by nairalee(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2022
One of the things I'll teach my children is how to develop a thick skin especially to people's opinions. That's one of life's biggest hacks to learn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by lomprico(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Nobody is going to heaven!
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by Folabifreeman(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2022
undecided Very sad indeed.

To the guy below me, being stupid on social media for clout will lead you nowhere

RIP Beautiful lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by VeryWickedMan: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2022
She must be very stupid post-mortem
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by wolesmile(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Ghanaians gradually getting infected with the Nigerian suicide jinx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by atobs4real(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2022
SUICIDE IS NOT AND NEVER THE THE RIGHT ANSWER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends by racok3385: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Having HIV Is Not A Death Sentence / Coronavirus: Pregnant Lady Dies In Ekiti After Sneaking In From Lagos / Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.