Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,061 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) (57537 Views)

5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) / Tahir Fadlallah Evacuated With Air Ambulance From Kano To Lebanon (Video) / This Ambulance Drone Is Designed To Save Your Life During Emergencies. (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by SaltedTutors(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
Richardlove:
People will always doubt what they don't understand. That's not a stunt. Why would the driver want to pull a stunt over the dead. Listen at the background there are traditional women chanting praise to the corpse. Many at times corpses will control ambulance or undertakers in the directions they want until the proper rite is done. You people should learn to believe in the life after earth.

Friend, just watch the driver from the beginning...

He was even stunting on the car as it was moving...
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by Owaincouncil: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
That corpse go dey stubborn while here. He still want distrupt a burial arranged for him. I pray he rest in peace o
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by Abillsable: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
MY PEOPLE , MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY UNA MUMU LIKE THIS? THIS IS A MECHANICAL PLOY...LOL NO GHOST TOOK OVER THE WHEEL...CHAIIIIIIIIIIII!!
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
LoL.... it's a normal stunt that ambulance drivers performs. Go check the throttle of that vehicle and you will see a stone used in thrusting it hence the movement of the vehicle
Even without putting stone there. Car can be moving esp automatic cars. Dey will just reduce d accelerator so d car goes slowly
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by wolebest: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Big lie this just a Stunt by the driver............ that's why he could climb on the top of the vehicle and roll over.
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by VirileNelly2420: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why are people so ignorant.. undecided
For y'all information.. AFRICA JUJU nonsense.. ritual..gods don't work/ain't effective..most Africans need a lot of re orientation.. grin
I don't believe dis car stuff has anything to do wit juju.... But I believe dia is juju. Av seen people summon/wage rain. It's very effective.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by Peppysco: 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
LoL.... it's a normal stunt that ambulance drivers performs. Go check the throttle of that vehicle and you will see a stone used in thrusting it hence the movement of the vehicle

How then do you explain the vehicle moving in circles and how it perfectly turns the steering, na still the stone dey turn am?
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by IzzyAgu: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
lonecatt:
which ghost hijack which motor Normal display by ambulance drivers at funerals grin
Dude, I saw what you did there! Ambulance drivers portray such acts, especially to an old person's corpse.
maybe nah when he comot for steering they snap these pics

1 Like

Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
StPete:
The ignorance has reached Nairaland from Instablog. How we got to promote this low level mentality on a national forum beats my imagination.

Here’s what really happened

NATIONAL FORUM??
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by prigoz(m): 5:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Over sense they worry you. 100% correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by Thomanad(m): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kingpele:
This is the work of strong juju,the dead might have been involved with occultism while alive ,I would have said is a stunt by undertakers but the vehicle was turning round and round and no one seems to be guiding the movement of the direction it took
The more reason to believe it's a stunt. If it were to be straight movement and normal turnings i would have been swayed a bit.
The driver used an iron or something to fix the steering to an angle, that's why you see the vehicle turning at a fixed angle. Just like you drawing a circle with a protractor.
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by emanobis(m): 5:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Stone will definitely throttle down to full rpm right?
What happens to brake and steering??
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by richieray: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Merry go round
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by thickkpomo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why are people so ignorant.. undecided
For y'all information.. AFRICA JUJU nonsense.. ritual..gods don't work/ain't effective..most Africans need a lot of re orientation.. grin
Naso Una dey talk online
Offline now Una dey patronise native doctors pass undecided
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by NomzyJust(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
My people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by lagosrd: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
When we say these efo people are primitively barbaric, they will raise their head in anger. Someone is doing stunt with the car conveying the corpse and they are busy shouting heeyyyy
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by AllGistRoom: 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Female fan rolls on the floor as Davido gifts her his sneakers & cash — Video

A staunch female fan of Nigerian singer Davido smiled home with N2 million during his performance last night.

In a video sighted by Allgistroom.com, Davido gifted the fan a huge amount of money after she demonstrated how much a loyal fan she was at the Infinix VIP concert.

While performing his hit song, Stand Strong, he spotted the fan, located in the front lane passionately singing word-for word.

He invited her to the stage, and together they gave an electrifying performance.

As she headed back to the stand after the music ceased, Davido called her back and offered her his expensive Gucci designer sneakers.

The fan prostrated in appreciation as she moves from one end of the stage to another.

Her excitement was doubled when Davido ordered his PA to give her additional N2million.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/female-fan-rolls-on-the-floor-as-davido-gifts-her-his-sneakers-cash-video/

Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Same ghost and juju that cannot defend his people when Fulani bandits with AK47 attacks?

Is that one a juju?

Abegeeee!
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
You sabi...normal ambulance drivers stone throttle.. cheesy cheesy

Bloggers don turn am to news.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by LINSAR: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
StPete:
The ignorance has reached Nairaland from Instablog. How we got to promote this low level mentality on a national forum beats my imagination.

Here’s what really happened

So why is the vehicle going round in circles?
Who is turning the steering?
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by Wpp1: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
How
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by deelobe: 7:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Since it happened to be in edo state

I have no doubt cheesy tongue

Those people and witches are like 5 and 6 tongue undecided.

My brother it takes one to know one.
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by StPete: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
LINSAR:

So why is the vehicle going round in circles?
Who is turning the steering?

The steering wheel is locked to a particular direction. If you drive a car, you won’t find it hard to tell
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Bvlgari:

Na u be mumu...be like u think say i be your mate ba
grin ok na you be the mumu man, 70 years old man posted these to deceive people, you are a mumu man.
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by ukaface(f): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Since it happened to be in edo state

I have no doubt cheesy tongue

Those people and witches are like 5 and 6 tongue undecided.
you know there is a country also known as Benin?
So how did you come to the conclusion of Benin, Edo State?
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by castro316: 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
But it's moving in circles. Who is Controlling the steering wheel?
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by LINSAR: 10:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
StPete:

The steering wheel is locked to a particular direction. If you drive a car, you won’t find it hard to tell

Well, I don't drive.

Thanks.
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by LINSAR: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
ukaface:
you know there is a country also known as Benin?
So how did you come to the conclusion of Benin, Edo State?

Not country is called Benin.We only have Benin republic.
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by Millano360: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Omo fear benin
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by edward1106(m): 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
LORDKing001:

Not true
Could you kindly state your reasons for objecting to his view of a stone being placed on the throttle?
Re: Corpse Allegedly Hijacks The Ambulance Conveying It In Benin (Video) by edosignature(m): 12:08am On Jul 05, 2022
Go check the throttle of that vehicle and you will see a stone used in thrusting it hence the movement of the vehicle. It's a normal stunt ambulance drivers always perform to sway the unsuspecting public in order to get more cash.

Africans be wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) / 14 Signs You’re Not Drinking Enough Water / Coronavirus Can Be Sexually Transmitted - Osagie Ehanire, Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.