Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Veteran Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Aguba Seen Living On The Streets Of Enugu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Aguba Seen Living On The Streets Of Enugu (484 Views)

Woman Cries Out To Kenneth Aguba To Pick Her As His Wife / Mr Spellz Takes Kenneth Aguba To Shopping (Pictures) / I Am Ready To Marry Kenneth Aguba - Nigerian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Aguba Seen Living On The Streets Of Enugu by JoshuaDoku: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Nigerian actor, Kenneth Aguba, has reportedly been rendered homeless in Enugu state.
The Nollywood veteran was spotted living in an open space outside a container shop and Nigerians expressed dismay.

Photos which surfaced on the internet showed Aguba sitting with what was left of his belongings in the make shift open air accommodation where is is said to have been living for sometime.

A social media user named Benjamin wrote: “He has been homeless since.
Nollywood is a mess. I know this man since my childhood, he repairs umbrella for people. When they have a movie shoot , they will come and pick him in the market and use him.

After every shooting, they pay him highest N2000. He use to entertain us whenever he comes to our shop, he is so funny and he tells joke.

"He use to tell us all his behind the scene experience and he said sometimes, they use to give him only food after acting.”

Checkout is sad photos below..

https://www.allgistroom.com/veteran-nollywood-actor-kenneth-aguba-streets-enugu/

Re: Veteran Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Aguba Seen Living On The Streets Of Enugu by Kestolove(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2022
this tribe are wicked people

(1) (Reply)

Keyboardist For Patoranking Dies In Portugal After Performing At Afro Nation / Dare Art Alade Sings "A Whole New World" At Official Relaunch Of The New NNPC / I Never Regret My Actions”-portable Reacts To Headies Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.