Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi 2023 Presidency - Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi 2023 Presidency - Kwankwaso (136 Views)

Why Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi / Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion / The Rise Of Labour Party And Peter Obi's 2023 Chances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi 2023 Presidency - Kwankwaso by Maleekdon: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AAfgC33khw

Northerners won't vote for anyone from South-East - Kwankwaso

Former Governor of Kano State and presidential candidate of the New Nigeria People’s Party, Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso has explained why he feels the Labour Party won't be winning the 2023 presidential election.

In an interview with Channels Television on Sunday July 3, Kwankwaso said Labour Party’s support is mainly from a particular zone and not the entire country. He also claimed that Northerners won't vote for anyone from the South-East region of the country.

The former Governor said “In PDP, they (South East) are completely out; so also in the APC. The only opportunity now is the NNPP. We are aware that on the social media, the young men and women of the south East extraction are working towards getting the presidency, but the facts on the ground is that even if the entire zone or any zone in this country decides to vote for a particular person, that person, going by the provision of our constitution can not be president. I think the Constitution is deliberate to ensure that everybody in the country is involved.

“Today, many people in the South East believe that they are being marginalised and it will even be worst, if they are not involved in the 2023 project. Labor Party as it stands today can not certainly win an election because the support is mainly from a particular zone and the figures there can not earn anybody a presidential position.

“I have many reasons why I as Rabiu Kwankwaso is sympathetic to South East and I think the relationship between LP and NNPP will cool down a lot of tension in the South East. We don’t want a situation where by a particular section of the country will feel that it is being marginalized and already we have a lot of tension there. And this tension is not good for the South East and for the country. We have a situation today in this country where in that part of country, the whole zone is being shut on Mondays; so many people are being killed and so many business opportunities are being wasted."

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi 2023 Presidency - Kwankwaso by oriskenny16: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2022
We must vote for our obi ooh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi 2023 Presidency - Kwankwaso by jamiluusman: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2022
Sir ooh Peter Obi got my vote oooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Won't Vote For Peter Obi 2023 Presidency - Kwankwaso by Mynd44: 10:03am On Jul 04, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

(1)

Lightning Strikes Truck On Florida Highway / "Start Preparing Your Handover Notes"- Wike Tells Cabinet Members. / How Shettima Contributed To Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.