Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Kwankwaso Simply Said Reality, The North Will Not Vote For An Igbo Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Simply Said Reality, The North Will Not Vote For An Igbo Man (1567 Views)

Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Simply Said Reality, The North Will Not Vote For An Igbo Man by solochris(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
As if he himself will come 2nd or 3rd. If he can't join hands with LP to restle power out of these crooks, then to your tents oh Israel. Highest PDP will take it back and kwankwaso will go and rest
Re: Kwankwaso Simply Said Reality, The North Will Not Vote For An Igbo Man by paramakina202: 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Almajiri , be proud of your backwards region, if you ain't suffering from chronic of self denial..... You are not Igbo and you can never be even in your next life

Ibu anu ohia I owe you no further explanations.A UGM like you do not deserve my time.
Ipobians are chronically delusional even when reality stares in their ugly gullible faces.
Almajiri gbukwa gi there.
Re: Kwankwaso Simply Said Reality, The North Will Not Vote For An Igbo Man by imperial123: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
So funny and pathetic. Let wait and see

Re: Kwankwaso Simply Said Reality, The North Will Not Vote For An Igbo Man by Emergingnation3(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2022
paramakina202:

Ibu anu ohia I owe you no further explanations.A UGM like you do not deserve my time.
Ipobians are chronically delusional even when reality stares in their ugly gullible faces.
Almajiri gbukwa gi there.
Lol ! Almajiri, write or speak Igbo doesn't in anyway change the fact that you're AB0KI........ There're alot of Hausa/Fulani here in Enugu that write and speak Igbo fluently, cos they were born and brought up here...

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished, if you ain't comfortable with that fact,slam your head in pain for all I Care.

Chronic unity beggar..
Re: Kwankwaso Simply Said Reality, The North Will Not Vote For An Igbo Man by paramakina202: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Almajiri, write or speak Igbo doesn't in anyway change the fact that you're AB0KI........ There're alot of Hausa/Fulani here in Enugu that write and speak Igbo fluently, cos they were born and brought up here...

The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is a task that must be accomplished, if you ain't comfortable with that fact,slam your head in pain for all I Care.

Chronic unity beggar..

Say whatever you like,nobody is interested in opinion of a barbaric pregnant women cold blooded killer.
Re: Kwankwaso Simply Said Reality, The North Will Not Vote For An Igbo Man by Emergingnation3(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
paramakina202:

Say whatever you like,nobody is interested in opinion of a barbaric pregnant women cold blooded killer.
Lol ! Our people in SE hold our views in high esteemed , that is the most important thing here..... Not what chronic unity beggars like you that can't survive without Nigeria, want to hear...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Speak as He Visit Olu of Warri on his 1st Coronation Anniversary / CBN: Here Is Why 80 Percent Of The Nation’s Currency Notes Outside Bank Vaults / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.