Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) (32433 Views)

Peter Obi Rejected Oil Block offered to him In 2015 / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Fire Guts Water Corporation In Onikan Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
cosmos1440:

You are living in Tinubu's Lagos. In the last election Peter-Pandora-Him-Too-Dey-Lie-Obi was Atiku's lapdog.
But now both of them are bad products.
In case you haven't noticed, most Nigerians see you disobedients as desperate traders trying hard to sell an obvious bad product.

Tinubu pandora, is worst

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Reyhzor(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
How can someone who want the success of the country campaign or vote for someone who bought delegates with dollars not even the Nigerian currency??

And hate someone who hasn't spend a kobo in campaign..
Tribalism is a virus to this country.

You think these men that spends dollars won't recover them if they win??
Do you think we will have 24hrs electricity is Atiku wins(Generator distributor)??
Few days ago 14 babies in incubator died because of just electricity..
Go to Ivory coast 24hrs electricity, and we're claiming Giant of Africa.

Get you PVC and vote the right person..

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by cosmos1440: 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
1bunne4lif:
me live in Tinubu' s Lagos, try again. Come to think of it, what made Lagos the property of Tinubu'?

It is people like you who ways say Tinubu has Lagos in his pockets, so i am just using the phrase , Tinubu's Lagos", to rub salt on your injury.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Marsh104(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Omenka the wailer!!
God has promised that you will be alive to witness the Obidient victory. You don't have an option.
Get ready bro!!

omenka:
We'd soon start reading things like: "Pandora opens his mouth for a homeless man to shit in. Peak of humility".

I just love the high they're giving themselves. The thought about how loud the thud would sound when they hit the ground next year gives me goosebumps. One thing we know for sure is, they'd return to renting the atmosphere with cries about marginalization and Biafra.

Sometimes I wonder, when they praise Obi this way, what would they say if one is to compare what Obi achieved with what Umahi has achieved so far?

Clowns with very nasty costume. grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by PHIPEX(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mandate2023:
I thought obi is a billionaire....why is everybody treating him like a destitutes grin
The billionaire Tinubu and Atiku are still grabbing everything available on the table.

Can't you see Obi is different, will you continue to support a thief in other mock your neighbour?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Make we change that 2 plot to 2acre first..
Whether tone no go change, u wan gift 2plot still dey add terms and condition.
Local man saw huge and due privileges in front of him, had to reject it, an elected gov is more than that..

E go get more than 5plot b4 his governorship campaign sef..
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by cosmos1440: 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:

Tinubu pandora, is worst

In case you don't know, Peter Obi is doing God's work for Tinubu by reducing the the PDP's votes for Atiku in the South because even Peter Obi himself is already BATIFIED

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Peter Obi supported Atiku and voted for him.

And Tinubu voted for Bihari,right.
And today you peoples are claiming to fight against the Fulani empire traumatizing your people.

Can't you people should pray for sense o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by onuman: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Beer parlour gist with some paper arrangement to give credibility.

When it backfires, Tinubu supporters will take the blame.

These people are mistaking Nigeria for their online country.

Very funny pipu. grin grin grin

You have the belief that election rigging and ethno-religious bigots decide who becomes president of Nigeria.

But saner Nigerians have known that they are not moving forward with your belief in vote rigging and ethno-religious bigotry in voting.
Get stuck in reverse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

They say go and verify, no need to insult of abuse, I no like Nigerian politicians, but when they say go and verify, try verify then you blast them if wrong, break bottle for their papa and mama head,

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
cosmos1440:

In case you don't know, Peter Obi is doing God's work for Tinubu by reducing the the PDP's votes for Atiku in the South because even Peter Obi himself is already BATIFIED

And Kwankwaso is doing God's work in North by reducing Tinubu hoped for APC votes.

With APC Muslim Muslim ticket, Tinubu will be OBIdient at the end.

Watch out

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Dubaku543: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
Thinkam:
Nigeria doesn't want you, we prefer two failures instead..

What's wrong with this man, don't tell us, we prefer failures..
Who is Nigeria? Thinkam! Imbeciles like you should be catered for in care homes!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
DWickedLandLord:
He is who he says he is

You guys are very funny, you have started equating a pretender and a serial liar Obi with God. Someone said he doesn't have money and that's why he flew Economy tickets to Egypt and I laughed at his gullibility in Ebira language.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Randy111(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You are here online and yet talking about an online country as if you ain't part of it. If Obi is winning online were you and I are being hosted, he certainly will win him anywhere and win him twice on election day.

It's humans that come online and it's humans that vote.

Meanwhile buhari 1st won the 2011 general election online before it manifested. If you doubt it ask sowore and his Sahara reporters.

Obi just dey pepper una any how wotowoto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tareq1105:

You guys are very funny, you have started equating a pretender and a serial liar Obi with God. Someone said he doesn't have money and that's why he flew Economy tickets to Egypt and I laughed at his gullibility in Ebira language.

Yoruba Muslim.

How hard has it been trying to market a bad product like Tinubu, Drugnibu and Fraudnibu?

Herculean task I must say right? grin

With all the IGR of Lagos, this crook was owing pensioners and he is claiming architect of modern Lagos, when he did not construct one single bridge in Lagos for 8yrs

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Is this man really a Nigerian? God please, help Nigeria by giving us Peter Obi. Yar'adua was a good man, but he died in office. God, please help our country. Bless us with good governance. And anyone who takes money to lie against good candidates, may they never end well. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
whitephoenix:
Is this man really a Nigerian? God please, help Nigeria by giving us Peter Obi. Yar'adua was a good man, but he died in office. God, please help our country. Bless us with good governance. And anyone who takes money to lie against good candidates, may they never end well. Amen

Amen

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
“Peter Obi strategically invested in Breweries so that his supporters can get drunk and insult people…”

This person get bad mouth o
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
omenka:
We'd soon start reading things like: "Pandora opens his mouth for a homeless man to shit in. Peak of humility".

I just love the high they're giving themselves. The thought about how loud the thud would sound when they hit the ground next year gives me goosebumps. One thing we know for sure is, they'd return to renting the atmosphere with cries about marginalization and Biafra.

Sometimes I wonder, when they praise Obi this way, what would they say if one is to compare what Obi achieved with what Umahi has achieved so far?

Clowns with very nasty costume. grin

You are a terrible human. Nothing differentiates you from all the ethnic jingoism here. Next thing you will vote Tinubu. The crime Obi committed is that he is from a region where you love to hate.

This forum is filled with unschooled bigots like you. If you have no future, at least be kind to your children. Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
cosmos1440:

It is people like you who ways say Tinubu has Lagos in his pockets, so i am just using the phrase , Tinubu's Lagos", to rub salt on your injury.
assumptions, people like me. Lagos is way too big for Tinubu' to own
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jones4190:
“Peter Obi strategically invested in Breweries so that his supporters can get drunk and insult people…”

This person get bad mouth o

NBL is at costain Lagos. I'm sure Tinubu's supporters are drunk in NBL beers, hence their agberoish approach to campaign and threatening of voters to vote their Lagos god
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Reyhzor:
How can someone who want the success of the country campaign or vote for someone who bought delegates with dollars not even the Nigerian currency??

And hate someone who hasn't spend a kobo in campaign..
Tribalism is a virus to this country.

You think these men that spends dollars won't recover them if they win??
Do you think we will have 24hrs electricity is Atiku wins(Generator distributor)??
Few days ago 14 babies in incubator died because of just electricity..
Go to Ivory coast 24hrs electricity, and we're claiming Giant of Africa.

Get you PVC and vote the right person..

Tribalism is indeed a virus that is eating 95% of Obi on this platform including you. You guys never see anything good in others and so we've all put our legs inside the same trousers and let's all follow it through.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Rapht933: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
eeyaah!
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by DKM123: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Last week, I bumped into a group of youth in Nicon Luxury all dressed in suits, numbering about 50. When I noticed they were going for lunch and it was buffet, I enquired who they are. A staff told me they have been there for over a week and have been undergoing training. All for Tinubu. These are young guys who will very soon hijack the social media. There are also groups in Lagos and Port Harcourt.

You know what, when they are unleashed, you will understand. That's what they used against Goodluck. It will be worse for PO because the social media is his strongest point right now. Each of these boys will have up to 100 social media accounts and will be online 24/7. If you make any post, within an hour you will get a 100 attacks, neutralizing any positive thing you may have posted about PO. They will come in different identities, including Igbo, so people will be confused. It is war, but PO team doesn't seem to understand this yet. I was speaking with Val yesterday. I told him about it, hoping he would understand. This is not the type only him will be replying PO critiques, he will be overwhelmed.

The tactics is based on studies of countries where incumbent presidents were beaten in elections. APC did the study and deployed it well against Goodluck. They are at it again, but the youths will not allow them succeed this time. We are tired of being FUULED and manipulated by this evul old men. Our Mumu don do! Youths wake up and smell the rotten coffee
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by DWickedLandLord: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tareq1105:

You seem pained sir.
Try ibuprofen

Hype your guy. Don't waste your precious data/time on me

I'm quite fine putting my vote in the trash. Na my wahala be that
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Saint99: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
The man for the job

Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tinubu would even be the one to allocate ir to himself grin
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

You are a terrible human. Nothing differentiates you from all the ethnic jingoism here. Next thing you will vote Tinubu. The crime Obi committed is that he is from a region where you love to hate.

This forum is filled with unschooled bigots like you. If you have no future, at least be kind to your children. Shame!

You're equally guilty of the same thing you accused others of.

He just wanted you to compare the achievement of Umahi with that of your overrated Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Rejected Land Offer From Anambra Housing Corporation In 2007 (Photos) by Nelannie01: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If you are not benefiting directly from this present Government and you reason and you reason the way you do .. it will take you a long time to emancipate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Sayings And Their Meaning / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / Labour Party Chairman, Julius Abure Arrested In Benin (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.