Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators (30088 Views)

EndSARS Massacre Is False - Lai Mohammed Replies CNN / Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
There's, and they're using kidnapping as a tools for that! How many imans have you heard that was kidnapped? TERROISTS Zoogeria!

1 Like

Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Awoleesu:

Where do you reside in Nigeria?

I asked because of the bolded... Not apt!

Well, that is irrelevant to the discusison

Also, have you been arrested for reading or keeping a bible, distributing a bible, teaching a bible lesson, not allowed to keep a church, going to church, etc etc. Do you know of anyone who was jailed or killed for doing that? Apart from the well known case, has anyone in the Middle Belt or South ended up in jail or a pscyh ward for converting to chritistianity.? Are Christians forced to rpactice their faith in caves or deep in the bush to hide from the autorities in your state or LGA? Have you been stopepd from writing JAMB or WAEC because you are a christian? No.

That's systemic persecution of christianity...as seen in many communist and muslim countries. Not in Nigeria. And no, before you start, I am aware of discrimination, mob attacks, and violence against christians. THAT HAPPENS AND IT IS WRONG. But systemic persecution? Laws prohibiting the practice of christianity, at the pain of death or jail nationwide? No. DSS investigating whether a pastor should be jailed for teaching christians bible? Government building mosques, and forcing kids to attend mosques all over Nigeria while closing churches and turning them into secular use, or mosques ? No.

By the way, I think that this APC government is not doing enough about security and religious oriented discrimination, especially North wise. And I never did vote for Buhari self. And I don't have much regard for other religions but my own chrisitainity. But pretending that every christian in this country is suffering persecution all over to score political points...when there are much better reasons why we should not vote for APC is plain wrong.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by OtemAtum: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2022
Electorate:

Lia Muhammad should know that one day he would eventually leave Government and face the wrath of Nigerians when he leaves Office...and even if he goes on exile there's no country in the world he can run to without encountering Nigerians that would ask for his head.
It is easier said that done. Which of them have been disturbed by Nigerians after leaving office? As far as I know, none. They always walk free.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by dragunov: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
chatinent:
Christians are being persecuted! Deborah is a case study!

We will not stop writing!

This Fulani APC is a bad omen!

Fulani should have a separate country so that the majority of their illiterate folks they use as political pawns will feel the heat of playing politics of religion and bigotry. I only pity the educated few!

Why am I even bothered! They are still the ones who suffer the most of the political aftermaths they cause! Their elite class only use their illiteracy for political fulfillment.

Nigeria will never be fulanized...whether Buhari likes it or not!

And every other person whether in the east, west or north causing terror, may they meet their waterloo together with their chief as he steps down come 2023!

Lastly, may this stupid liar run miserably mad!

Amen!
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by minasu190: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
This guy is a demon, he knows how to twist words, so you think Americans are you fools?..continue Mr Lai God will judge you and your generations to come
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by dragunov: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7206104/relist-nigeria-violator-religious-freedom#114320796

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/04/nigerian-govt-replies-u-s-senators-over-allegation-of-christians-persecution/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Bloody liar! BH is not targeting Christians? Fulanis are also not targeting Christians? They make it a point of duty to kill any christian victim even after collecting ransoms.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by cp3o: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
chatinent:
Christians are being persecuted! Deborah is a case study!

We will not stop writing!

This Fulani APC is a bad omen!

Fulani should have a separate country so that the majority of their illiterate folks they use as political pawns will feel the heat of playing politics of religion and bigotry. I only pity the educated few!

Why am I even bothered! They are still the ones who suffer the most of the political aftermaths they cause! Their elite class only use their illiteracy for political fulfillment.

Nigeria will never be fulanized...whether Buhari likes it or not!

And every other person whether in the east, west or north causing terror, may they meet their waterloo together with their chief as he steps down come 2023!

Lastly, may this stupid liar run miserably mad!

GBAM!
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Ebowo(f): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
Empiree:
before you come up here with your bigotry, did you look up Israeli pastor Benny Hinn who was bright to Nigeria with millions of dollars to harass Islam on Nigerian soil?. In case you didn't watch, pastor Benny Hinn said Islam would begin to shatter in Nigeria. If Muslims are persecuting Christians in Nigeria the pastor should not make it out alive if the country.

Besides, btw 1990 and 2000 the same western countries funded Christians to end Islam in Nigeria. So y'all need to stop hypocrisy including US senators that need to be very concerned about criminals in their country. Everyday there is gun violence in United States. There are mass shootings. They need to worry about these.

Una for try lay a finger on him n see if u'd survive d heat ...u guys say more than that n u were ignored, what happens to seeking justice where necessary rather u prefer to fight for your God, abi ur late prophet that instructed u to end another's life cos she doesn't believe in ur prophet, u better grow up and reason well. No christian has d right to kill anyone cos his religion was insulted or watered down and vice versa.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by DrMuzungu(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lie Mohamed, you filthy g@y c0cksvcker, if there is no persecution of Christians in Nigeria, what is happening to Christians in the North of Nigeria? I spit at you.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by cp3o: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Aderewah:
fulani terrorist in the north. ibo terrorist in the south. I just wish both tribes can be bundled together as one country so the rest of us can have peace.

The agitation in the southeast sprang up as a response to provocation from the moment Buhari stepped into office. Meanwhile, the armed forces are very zealous about fighting in the southeast, and totally ineffective in the north, where hundreds are kidnapped at once and vanish into nothingness. IT'S EITHER YOU PEOPLE KILL EVERY LAST CHRISTIAN, OR GET READY FOR BACKLASH!
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by lexyclasy: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2022
Empiree:
before you come up here with your bigotry, did you look up Israeli pastor Benny Hinn who was bright to Nigeria with millions of dollars to harass Islam on Nigerian soil?. In case you didn't watch, pastor Benny Hinn said Islam would begin to shatter in Nigeria. If Muslims are persecuting Christians in Nigeria the pastor should not make it out alive if the country.

Besides, btw 1990 and 2000 the same western countries funded Christians to end Islam in Nigeria. So y'all need to stop hypocrisy including US senators that need to be very concerned about criminals in their country. Everyday there is gun violence in United States. There are mass shootings. They need to worry about these.

Well, whatever Benny Hinn said, it did not lead to anti-Islam laws in Nigeria at all, and you know it.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by brosammy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2022
For goodness sake, these people will be acting as if all is well with the country even in the presence of other nations that might have been of help. the evidence of Nigeria as a failed nation is so obvious throughout the world. if you like Mr Lia, continue lying till you leave that position. you and your boss are bunches of failures.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by TruthinAction: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
The ongoing persecutions are just a glimpse of a bigger attack coming on Christian communities in Nigeria. There is planned genocide on us before 2023 elections unless God intervenes. And it might end Christianity in Nigeria.

Pray for Nigeria.

State local government should invest heavily on security.

Comb our forest and get rid of these sponsored herdsmen and bandits.

Lord arise and save your children.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Okobola146: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2022
Oloshi eleribu. God punish all of you, from top to bottom
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by victorazy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
derecho:
I thought Lai the Liar was quarantined

Me I think say the guy don die sef
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by izzou(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2022
donjazet:
Izzou, I'm currently banned in the sports section. But it's going well so far, just that I have another challenger who is trying to circumvent due process and hijack the thing. We have just 2 weeks to resolve the issue. Thanks for asking.

It is well, bro.

I hope you guys sort it out fast.

Be patient irrespective of how it goes.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Ajeyo(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
Eleribu,agba oponu,onijekuje,tueh.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2022
TruthinAction:
The ongoing persecutions are just a glimpse of a bigger attack coming on Christian communities in Nigeria. There is planned genocide on us before 2023 elections unless God intervenes. And it might end Christianity in Nigeria.

Pray for Nigeria.

State local government should invest heavily on security.

Comb our forest and get rid of these sponsored herdsmen and bandits.

Lord arise and save your children.

You guys said the same thing in 2015, and 19...genocide is comming, yet the number of christians keeps on growing.

There is no genocide. You are busy using tragedy to advance your political side.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by AnanseK(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Christians have been persecuting Muslims in Nigeria for 150 years. Since the gradual coming of Christianity into the land now known as Nigeria, the Muslim inhabitants of the territory have been persecuted by foreign and local missionary zealots. They are still continued on the Christianization agenda.
Don’t forget that even before the growth of Christianity in West Africa the evil Christian slave traders from Europe and America had decimated the Muslim population of west Africa with their evil slave raids and human cargo transportation across the Atlantic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Empiree: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Well, whatever Benny Hinn said, it did not lead to anti-Islam laws in Nigeria at all, and you know it.
guy, stop hypocrisy. What he said planted hatred in there minds of people against Islam and muslims. How about USA that funded Christians in Nigeria to obliterate Islam?. Did you ever read Christian manifesto in Nigeria in 1994?. So you want me to pray extracts fun their paper for you to see?
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Adegoketj: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
I know this wicked man liar will meet his judgment one day, this man always Defended evil and he never think about repercussions of his actions surely the blood of innocent people being shield everyday will ask vengeance from him and the entire family wicked man
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by derecho(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
I surprise o
victorazy:

Me I think say the guy don die sef
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Empiree: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2022
AnanseK:
Christians have been persecuting Muslims in Nigeria for 150 years. Since the gradual coming of Christianity into the land now known as Nigeria, the Muslim inhabitants of the territory have been persecuted by foreign and local missionary zealots. They are still continued on the Christianization agenda.
Don’t forget that even before the growth of Christianity in West Africa the evil Christian slave traders from Europe and America had decimated the Muslim population of west Africa with their evil slave raids and human cargo transportation across the Atlantic.
don't mind them
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Empiree:
guy, stop hypocrisy. What he said planted hatred in there minds of people against Islam and muslims. How about USA that funded Christians in Nigeria to obliterate Islam?. Did you ever read Christian manifesto in Nigeria in 1994?. So you want me to pray extracts fun their paper for you to see?

LOL....you christian and muslim fanatics amuse me....and I am a christian self.

Oga muslim, if only you knew what some christians say about the 'Islamisation agenda' coming against we christians, which is the same thing as the christian manifesto you are coughing up......

You Nigerians, stop engaging in conspracy theories. Get involved in the democratic process and fight for good governance, On that both Islam, chrsitianity and other religions agree....
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by NobleDeSage001: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Does any truth ever come out from Oga Linus mouth?
Always spewing lies.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by stigman(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
This one don come back from exile .....✍️
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
AnanseK:

1.Arabic muslim slave traders were also active in the region, ditto pagan slave traders. And they sold slaves to each other and to the Europeans too at the coast. (They were all innit together).

2.Also, Mulsims too have been at the persecution and discrimination game as well as we have been. Or you have forgotten what happened to Deborah and Leah?
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Abujason: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Whenever this ugly old frog opens his filthy lying mouth, know that he is lying. The Western world can’t be fooled the same way Nigerians are being fooled. Christians are being killed at home, on the road and in their places of worship but he doesn’t believe that Christians are being persecuted and killed.
Re: No Persecution Of Christians In Nigeria: Lai Mohammed Replies US Senators by Mina79(f): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lai Mohammed still dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Northern States Do You Think Peter Obi Can Win? / Dino Melaye Denies Asking People To Stop Posting His Pictures With Hushpuppi / President Tinubu Arrives Abu Dhabi, UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.