Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party (30736 Views)

Adamu Garba Removes APC Flag From His Office (Video) / Shuaibu Removes APC Flag From Government House (Pictures) / Jubilation In Zamfara As INEC Removes APC From Ballot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Mrmb: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:

So after raising the IGR, he couldn't do anything meaningful with them, but loot them.

Lagos is naturally blessed with IGR enablers as a former capital. All banks, corporate organisations, companies headquarters are in Lagos paying tax, Lagos ports give Lagos IGR. These IGR enablers didn't chose Lagos because of Tinubu effort but BC of Lagos status as former capital

A dunce can govern Lagos and ppl will be clapping that he is working.

Every state is naturally blessed but they don't have good managers of resources that's all. All the banks and companies could go anywhere else, why didn't they? If Tinubu had squandered the lagos revenues like many do would there have been an increase? He did his part and installed someone who would improve in what he did. And here we are today, lagos of the people...
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Guynexttdoor: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
I see only yorubas voting Tinubu, not because he's competent but because he is there brother. Vote Peter obi and know peace.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by buckeyemedia: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:
Emilokan Emilokan, oya na them don lokan the party for you, Baba Agbado claiming Lagos architect.

The real Architects of Lagos below

Babangida built d Mobolaji Bank Anthony bridge crossing the general hospital at Ikeja,opposite Ikeja Plaza.

Babngida built and commission the ikeja bridge along oba akran road in 1985 not long he became military head of state

Babangida built the third mainland bridge

Same ibb built the beautiful under bridge interchange at maryland

Abacha built the opebi oregun link bridge

The eko bridge, the carter bridge, ido bridge,the bridge across funsho williams avenue leading to apapa, berger bridge, abule egba bridge,ojuelegba bridge and all the bridges around and along,isolo, cele,mile2,oshodi,ijora,ajegunle etc were built by federal govt because lagos was capital city of Nigeria for almost 100yrs.

Since 1999 that the apc have been stealing lagos money,they were able to build the u-turn bridge under ambode and agege bridge leading to ogba lsdpc housing estate.

Fashola connected cele,sanya,ijesha by bridge to connect okota leading to ikotun and elastic bridge in ikoyi.

Sanwo-olu is constructing new ikeja bridge linking oshodi isolo express way,under construction.

Tinubu did not build any bridge for the whole 8yrs lording over lagos.

All the bridges built by ambode,fashola and sanwoolu cannot stand amosun bridges just 8yrs in ogun.

Make una let us hear word abeg!

Tinubu did nothing!!!! He is a noise maker pursuing only his personal agenda with obsession and aggression.

By Akande Akin Sanyaolu
True Talk, he has nothing to show but lies upon lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by buckeyemedia: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Guynexttdoor:
I see only yorubas voting Tinubu, not because he's competent but because he is there brother. Vote Peter obi and know peace.
And I see Igbos voting for Peter Obi not because he has proven anything, but because he is their brother.

He is yet to tell us why he abandoned the APGA party that he was Governor under for 8 years?
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Mrmb: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:

Why did Tinubu jump from SDP to AD after using MKO mandate to be a senator? Why didn't he remain in SDP? At least SDP is still in existence today?

Why did he jump from AD to Action Congress AC?

AD is still in existence today

When you point one finger at a person, the remaining 4 points back at you

Like i said you are an ignorant nigerian, nothing said would be understandable to you. It's an issue you cant comprehend, just keep saying all you want, what is to be will be, and when tinubu wins, don't firget to leave nigeria and run to wherever else you deem suitabke for you...
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Arysexy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mrmb:

Like i said you are an ignorant nigerian, nothing said would be understandable to you. It's an issue you cant comprehend, just keep saying all you want, what is to be will be, and when tinubu wins, don't firget to leave nigeria and run to wherever else you deem suitabke for you...

I'm not ignorant, pls answer the question. You can't accuse PO of jumping party but when your candidate's party jumping facts are presented, you start talking about ignorance.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by adioolayi(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:

Why did Tinubu jump from SDP to AD after using MKO mandate to be a senator? Why didn't he remain in SDP? At least SDP is still in existence today?

Why did he jump from AD to Action Congress AC?

AD is still in existence today

When you point one finger at a person, the remaining 4 points back at you

Read history, study politics...don't say what you are not sure of in public.

The military dictator bans political activities and after the death of Abacha in 1999, General Abdusalam Abubakar lifted the ban and released political prisoners..

Then, political prisoners and the other Politicians formed political parties leading to 1999 elections.

Three parties were formed....PDP, ANPP and AD.

It was after 1999 that Chief Olufalae tried resuscitating SDP and other parties starts coming up again.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by buckeyemedia: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Mrmb:

Tinubu can only win in the South West, & that so because he is Yoruba, he has nothing to campaign on, other than See Lagos that was very prosperous before he came, & prosperous after him.

Wethin concern people for South South with Bola Tinubu & MC Oluomo, how many people from the South South have held positions of high government in Lagos State, despite the cosmopolitan nature of it?

Only Yoruba empowerment, so let only una vote for your Lord.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Guynexttdoor: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
And I see Igbos voting for Peter Obi not because he has proven anything, but because he is their brother.

He is yet to tell us why he abandoned the APGA party that he was Governor under for 8 years?

Would have voted for osibanjo if he's the apc flag bearer not obi but I'm igbo. Untill you reason beyond ur ethnicity you are going no where.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Arysexy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
adioolayi:

Read history, study politics...don't say what you are not sure of in public.

The military dictator bans political activities and after the death of Abacha in 1999, General Abdusalam Abubakar lifted the ban and released political prisoners..

Then, political prisoners and the other Politicians formed political parties leading to 1999 elections.

Three parties were formed....PDP, ANPP and AD.

It was after 1999 that Chief Olufalae tried resuscitating SDP and other parties starts coming up again.

AD to AC? Military too?
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Mickykarim: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
What is his political weight?
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by buckeyemedia: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
Guynexttdoor:

Would have voted for osibanjo if he's the apc flag bearer not obi but I'm igbo. Untill you reason beyond ur ethnicity you are going no where.
Keep deceiving yourself, where are the ipob & biafra agitators? They have all of a sudden disappeared, we know where they are, they have ported to the Igbo agenda Mr Peter Obi, after the general elections early next year, their ranting for Biafra will start again.

Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by adioolayi(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:

AD to AC? Military too?

Was there SDP in 1999...that's the question..and the answer is NO.

Then AD to AC.... there was a merger of AD and minor political parties to form AC.. which later changes name to ACN.

ACN forms a lager merger with CPC, ANPP and the likes to form APC.

So, it was a merger....not that he left AD. Read.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Guynexttdoor: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Keep deceiving yourself, where are the ipob & biafra agitators? They have all of a sudden disappeared, we know where they are, they have ported to the Igbo agenda Mr Peter Obi, after the general elections early next year, their ranting for Biafra will start again.
Bro calm down �, no vex i no support tinubu, Better to vote for buhari again that looks more healthy than vote tinubu, if my vote waste for peter obi let it be. We love to waste our votes.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by ufotunang: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
He is tired of APC
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by ufotunang: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
He should had joined the obi-dient party
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Arysexy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
adioolayi:

Was there SDP in 1999...that's the question..and the answer is NO.

Then AD to AC.... there was a merger of AD and minor political parties to form AC.. which later changes name to ACN.

ACN forms a lager merger with CPC, ANPP and the likes to form APC.

So, it was a merger....not that he left AD. Read.

Which merger? Tinubu had issue with AD leadership and he decamped and formed AC.

How can you say AD merged to form AC and AD still exist after the merger?
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Nigerfine3: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:
Emilokan Emilokan, oya na them don lokan the party for you, Baba Agbado claiming Lagos architect.

Babangida built d Mobolaji Bank Anthony bridge crossing the general hospital at Ikeja,opposite Ikeja Plaza.

Babngida built and commission the ikeja bridge along oba akran road in 1985 not long he became military head of state

The eko bridge, the carter bridge, ido bridge,the bridge across funsho williams avenue leading to apapa, berger bridge, abule egba bridge,ojuelegba bridge and all the bridges around and along,isolo, cele,mile2,oshodi,ijora,ajegunle etc were built by federal govt because lagos was capital city of Nigeria for almost 100yrs.

Since 1999 that the apc have been stealing lagos money,they were able to build the u-turn bridge under ambode and agege bridge leading to ogba lsdpc housing estate.

Fashola connected cele,sanya,ijesha by bridge to connect okota leading to ikotun and elastic bridge in ikoyi.

Sanwo-olu is constructing new ikeja bridge linking oshodi isolo express way,under construction.

All the bridges built by ambode,fashola and sanwoolu cannot stand amosun bridges just 8yrs in ogun.

Tinubu did nothing!!!! He is a noise maker pursuing only his personal agenda with obsession and aggression.

By Akande Akin Sanyaolu
Wow wow wow
Can we disprove these? I have opined that these crops of politicians aren’t better than military rulers , they were few military rulers sharing the big cake, while many politicians are ravaging the cake

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by adioolayi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:

Which merger? Tinubu had issue with AD leadership and he decamped and formed AC.

How can you say AD merged to form AC and AD still exist after the merger?

Stop saying what you don't know...Tinubu was never a National leader of AD, when there was Chief Bisi Akande.

You can read up about how AC was formed and come back.

It was merger.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by gracealonev: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
PresidObi:
APC is losing members daily

PDP are taking a lot of former APC members in

But Labour party has been taking members from 3 sources,

1. Former APC members who hunger has reset their minds
2. Former PDP members who has lost their jobs and are afraid of insecurity
3. New voters who never cared about elections in Nigeria, those Nigerians who are starting to get new Hope's about the possibility of Nigeria becoming great again.

Vote for Peter Obi, he is the best hand to drive this country forward.

I hope LP supporters will not scare genuine undecided voters away through overzealousness.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by PresidObi: 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
gracealonev:

I hope LP supporters will not scare genuine undecided voters away through overzealousness.

Don't blame us, we're tired of suffering.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by buckeyemedia: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
Guynexttdoor:

Bro calm down �, no vex i no support tinubu, Better to vote for buhari again that looks more healthy than vote tinubu, if my vote waste for peter obi let it be. We love to waste our votes.
I could careless about Bola Tinubu or Abubakar Atiku.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by gracealonev: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
PresidObi:

Don't blame us, we're tired of suffering.

Everyone is.
If you see the suffering I went through to obtain my PVC and vote PDP in 2019....

But people should know that we still have well over 6 month to the elections. Continuous civil and constructive engagement will definitely sway a large block of voters ultimately. For example, though I'd always admired Peter Obi, the details of how he rejected plots of land allotted to him struck a chord in me.
Meanwhile, unnecessary aggression, name calling and unwillingness to listen to opinions of others would definitely be counterproductive.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by adiori0303: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:

By Akande Akin Sanyaolu
Were,and yet ur state is still in state of comatose.
U still fear ur village people from picking ur calls,u run come lagis with only poly bag come sell gala and pure water for lagos.
We think say u go show us the pictures of the commissioning ni.
Mr dream eye commissioner
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by jrusky(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:

Tinubu jumped From SDP to AD

From AD to AC to ACN to APC

Hello Mr man do I mentioned Tinubu in my post?

Pls I beg you in the name of God read my content well before quoting me ok.

Yea Tinubu jumped baa? Good same as your Obi meaning both are not better than each other principle wise then why bullying people into supporting Obi?
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Arysexy(m): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
jrusky:

Hello Mr man do I mentioned Tinubu in my post?

Pls I beg you in the name of God read my content well before quoting me ok.

Yea Tinubu jumped baa? Good same as your Obi meaning both are not better than each other principle wise then why bullying people into supporting Obi?

Who is bullying who? Whose Oba bullied Igbos to vote APC or drown in lagoon, who has been threatening people to vote for Tinubu?

Do you know what is bully? Show example of Obi supporters bullying ppl, or you think winning an argument is bully, then all APC supporters bullied their way both online and offline to install Buhari in 2015 and 2019

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Arysexy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
adiori0303:

Were,and yet ur state is still in state of comatose.
U still fear ur village people from picking ur calls,u run come lagis with only poly bag come sell gala and pure water for lagos.
We think say u go show us the pictures of the commissioning ni.
Mr dream eye commissioner

Wetin concern me with Lagos, take your rants to your fellow Yoruba Akande Akin Sanyaolu that wrote the article.

Is it not shameful to you that Igbo man comes to Lagos with nylon and drives SUV home by December, while you that claim Omo eko, runs after bus at oshodi shouting owomida owomida year in year out? Think big and stop envying successful ppl.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by jrusky(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:

Who is bullying who? Whose Oba bullied Igbos to vote APC or drown in lagoon, who has been threatening people to vote for Tinubu?

Do you know what is bully? Show example of Obi supporters bullying ppl, or you think winning an argument is bully, then all APC supporters bullied their way both online and offline to install Buhari in 2015 and 2019

Nice one the bullying apc did to put Nigeria in these sorry state won't repeat itself again. You Obi took the apc template and that was the reason I will never vote Obi.

Go back to my old post I used to support Obi when he was in pdp because I'm a staunch pdp member the moment he jumped to Labour suddenly all you that jumped with him started bullying, insulting and try to intimidate people into supporting Obi it won't work. Apc bulliers cannot Bleep to hell and you Obi bulliers take over that will mean zombies part1 gone then zombie part2 start mbanu it won't happen ok.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by Arysexy(m): 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2022
jrusky:

Nice one the bullying apc did to put Nigeria in these sorry state won't repeat itself again. You Obi took the apc template and that was the reason I will never vote Obi.

Go back to my old post I used to support Obi when he was in pdp because I'm a staunch pdp member the moment he jumped to Labour suddenly all you that jumped with him started bullying, insulting and try to intimidate people into supporting Obi it won't work. Apc bulliers cannot Bleep to hell and you Obi bulliers take over that will mean zombies part1 gone then zombie part2 start mbanu it won't happen ok.

I ask you again to show where Obi supporters are bullying anyone.

The joke is on you, if you won't vote Obi BC he supposed supporters are "bullying" then you are never Obi's supporter BC Obi has been decent in this polity, even all tantrums thrown at him has never been replied by him.

Next
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by adiori0303: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:

Wetin concern me with Lagos, take your rants to your fellow Yoruba Akande Akin Sanyaolu that wrote the article.

Is it not shameful to you that Igbo man comes to Lagos with nylon and drives SUV home by December, while you that claim Omo eko, runs after bus at oshodi shouting owomida owomida year in year out? Think big and stop envying successful ppl.
Bros.
We are not developers like ur people.
We know wetin dey sup underground biko.
Re: Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party by jrusky(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Arysexy:

I ask you again to show where Obi supporters are bullying anyone.

The joke is on you, if you won't vote Obi BC he supposed supporters are "bullying" then you are never Obi's supporter BC Obi has been decent in this polity, even all tantrums thrown at him has never been replied by him.

Next

Just this morning one motherfucker Obi supporters open his disgusting cursed mouth to say if dem born me I should come to SE and vote apc or pdp I will be shot dead he posted it here this morning. And I gave it to him wotowoto beyond his belief.

Bia let me tell you Nnwanna Obi is no stranger to me but I will not vote him never if no one for me to vote for I will vote a ghost than to vote Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Muhammed Gets A Customised Arsenal Jersey / Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses / 2023: YCGG Endorses Peter Obi As Their Preferred Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.