Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates (8984 Views)

Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / Two NNPP Candidates For National Assembly Defect To APC In Zamfara / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by kenzysmith: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
States Likely To Be Won By The Four Major Presidential Candidates

PETER OBI:
*Abia
*Anambra
*Enugu
*Ebonyi
*Imo

BOLA TINUBU:
*Osun
*Ekiti
*Ondo
*Oyo
*Lagos
*Ogun
*Kogi
*Kwara
*Niger
*Nassarawa
*Borno
*Yobe
*Katsina

ATIKU ABUBAKAR:
*Adamawa
*Gombe
*Bauchi
*Taraba
*Sokoto
*Jigawa
*Kebbi
*Plateau
*Kaduna
*Zamfara
*Benue
*Delta
*Edo
*Akwa Ibom
*Rivers
*Cross Rivers
*Bayelsa
*FCT

RABIU KWANKWASO
*Kano

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by PresidObi: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2022
grin

Prepare yourself so you wont be shocked by a 2000 watts live wire on election day.

Nigerian people are so sick and tired of tribal and regional politics that they will troop out and vote for the main serious contender that is assured of bringing the country out of corruption and crime.

We are simply tired of voting PDP and APC and remaining the same as poor masses while our money is being enjoyed by leaders in hotels abroad.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Xerxes2088: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
the moment i saw Edo state under atiku i knew this list was rubbish.....we are fully Obident ftom the Esans to the Binis to Auchi/owan

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Prof9292: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
Almost on point. Although I think PO won't win those 5 states. Maybe just 3 states or 2 he'll win if at all he wins. Do not forget Ojukwu lost even in Igbo land

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Prof9292: 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Xerxes2088:
the moment i saw Edo state under atiku i knew this list was rubbish.

How is it rubbish. Do you think Edo means only Benin city. Election is not won in cities but in Villages. Even in Benin, PO won't get 30%. No be to dey shout PO online. Go market, and other gatherings

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Totilopussylick(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2022
Majority of Igbos lives in Lagos state

Abuja

Kaduna

Benue

River state

Awka ibom

Kano

Peter Obi will win in those states massively tongue.

26 Likes

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Obidient4life2: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Bear parlour analysis.
Peter Obi will win nothing less than 18 states.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by AntonVince: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2022
kenzysmith:

PETER OBI:
*Abia
*Anambra
*Enugu
*Ebonyi
*Imo

BOLA TINUBU:
*Osun
*Ekiti
*Ondo
*Oyo
*Lagos
*Ogun
*Kogi
*Kwara
*Niger
*Nassarawa
*Borno
*Yobe
*Katsina

ATIKU ABUBAKAR:
*Adamawa
*Gombe
*Bauchi
*Taraba
*Sokoto
*Jigawa
*Kebbi
*Plateau
*Kaduna
*Zamfara
*Benue
*Delta
*Edo
*Akwa Ibom
*Rivers
*Cross Rivers
*Bayelsa
*FCT

RABIU KWANKWASO
*Kano

A fair and quite dispassionate analysis except for a few doubtful projections (in my humble opinion):

1. Tinubu has zero chance of winning Nasarawa State, especially with the prospect of an all-Muslim ticket. I'd wager my entire fortune on that.
2. You grossly underrate Peter Obi's surging popularity/acceptance. Dude might just spring a surprise in Rivers, Edo and Akwa Ibom States.
3. Tinubu may win Jigawa if Badaru genuinely works for him
4. Kogi and Niger could go to Atiku.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by Vistra40: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
Prof9292:

How is it rubbish. Do you think Edo means only Benin city. Election is not won in cities but in Villages. Even in Benin, PO won't get 30%. No be to dey shout PO online. Go market, and other gatherings

You have given the expo that the campaign will be done in the villages. So don’t worry, canvassers would go into those areas

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by VoteObi2023: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Prof9292:

Tinubu urchins have shifted from elections are not won online but offline to election are not won in cities but villages.

But what these wannabe political scientists won't tell you is that the rural areas depend on the cities for political direction.

Villages always vote in the direction of its urban dwellers. However win the cities, wins the villages.

That is why Tinubu will campaign in Kano city instead of Rogo in Kano state and why Atiku will campaign in Lagos Island instead of Ikorodu.

Tinubu should go and campaign in Kafru LGA in Katsina or Matazu instead of Katsina city make we see nah

grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by kenzysmith: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Majority of Igbos lives in Lagos state

Abuja

Kaduna

Benue

River state

Awka ibom

Kano

Peter Obi will win in those states massively tongue.
Because Igbo's leave in that States does that mean Igbo's will win those state?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by PapaHadum: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2022
Xerxes2088:
the moment i saw Edo state under atiku i knew this list was rubbish.

As in ehhh

Crap crap

Even Delta....

Lol

9 Likes

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by garfield1: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
Rubbish.atiku cannot win Kaduna,jigawa,benue,zamfara of bauchi. Gombe is 50 50.Edo is obi or tinubu
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by bjdon: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
It's really funny how some people just wake up, smoke banana leaves and they come and write up nonsense like the OP. I can assure the OP that Atiku will be lucky to get 30% vote in Edo. The 'Edo no be Lagos' election should have shown you that we don't take nonsense anymore in our state. Edo state is SOLIDLY behind Peter Obi. We don't make noise, we just do what needs to be done, as Tinubu saw recently and Atiku will seee next year.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by bjdon: 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
garfield1:
Rubbish.atiku cannot win Kaduna,jigawa,benue,zamfara of bauchi. Gombe is 50 50.Edo is obi or tinubu

Tinubu will come 3rd in Edo.

7 Likes

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by garfield1: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
bjdon:

Tinubu will come 3rd in Edo.

No.he might win Edo.atiku come third

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by donphilopus: 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
garfield1:

You're dancing to my tune now?
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by helinues: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
Who go con win bayi?

grin
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by sukar886: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
The moment I saw akwa ibom under atiku, I know is fake

11 Likes

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by garfield1: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
donphilopus:

You're dancing to my tune now?

How
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by majole: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
garfield1:

EDO IS A REAL BATTLEGROUND /TOSS-UP. ANY OF THE 3 CAN WIN IT & LIKELY ALL 3 MIGHT GET 25%
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by majole: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2022
kenzysmith:

PETER OBI:
*Abia
*Anambra
*Enugu
*Ebonyi
*Imo

BOLA TINUBU:
*Osun
*Ekiti
*Ondo
*Oyo
*Lagos
*Ogun
*Kogi
*Kwara
*Niger
*Nassarawa
*Borno
*Yobe
*Katsina

ATIKU ABUBAKAR:
*Adamawa
*Gombe
*Bauchi
*Taraba
*Sokoto
*Jigawa
*Kebbi
*Plateau
*Kaduna
*Zamfara
*Benue
*Delta
*Edo
*Akwa Ibom
*Rivers
*Cross Rivers
*Bayelsa
*FCT

RABIU KWANKWASO
*Kano

Zamfara is for Tinubu. I don't see how Tinubu wins Niger state. What is it about Niger state that people keep giving Tinubu?
Nassarawa is a pure toss up. Any of the 3 could win it

4 Likes

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by omaclarry(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2022
Prof9292:

Actually it's won in the cities,
Win Kano municipal u have taken Kano
Win Obio/Akpor and you have taken Rivers state
Win Umuahia north/South and Ngwa North/South in Aba and Abia is yours.
So u see its all about the cities

5 Likes

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by donphilopus: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
garfield1:

How

Lol. Have you forgotten? In one of your threads I told you APC should win Edo State but you argued that.

1 Like

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by sirfemoz(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
OP is the Nostradamus of our time. Just tell us who will be declared winner, so that we won't waste our time in the INEC office looking for PVC.

1 Like

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by SmartPolician: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
It's too early to predict who will win now until a few days to the election day. Events and activities shape people's opinions. In fact, official campaigns haven't even started yet.

2 Likes

Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by techWriter3: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
the time i witnessed Edo federal under politicians i learned this blacklist disciplined bin
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by garfield1: 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
majole:

EDO IS A REAL BATTLEGROUND /TOSS-UP. ANY OF THE 3 CAN WIN IT & LIKELY ALL 3 MIGHT GET 25%

Yes,I agree
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by garfield1: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
sukar886:
The moment I saw akwa ibom under atiku, I know is fake

Obi no strong for aks
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by garfield1: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
It's too early to predict who will win now until a few days to the election day. Events and activities shape people's opinions. In fact, official campaigns haven't even started yet.

Hmmm
Re: States Likely To Be Won By LP,PDP,APC And NNPP Candidates by garfield1: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
majole:

Zamfara is for Tinubu. I don't see how Tinubu wins Niger state. What is it about Niger state that people keep giving Tinubu?
Nassarawa is a pure toss up. Any of the 3 could win it

Niger is heavily apc.pdp strength is almost non existent.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Son Attacked As Banks Reject Old Notes In Kaduna (Pictures) / Another Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Today (12/7/11) / I Can Show Thousands Of Nyesom Wike's Properties -Amaechi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.