Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Next Time I Had Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Next Time I Had Sex (1558 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / I Will Noticeably Walk Out Of The Church Next Time I See This / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next Time I Had Sex by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
That day after I woke up in the morning, I was so hard that the tip of my dick was paining me and then I heard a knock on my door, I became ignorant of my hard dick and then when I went to the door it was my ex girlfriend telling me that she broke up with her ex boyfriend and she was drunk after an overnight party then I took her in, went to the kitchen to prepare coffee for her. When I went to the kitchen to prepare the coffee I realized I forgot to lock the door then I went to do it walking into my half naked ex girlfriend then using an excuse to go and lock the door then when I came back inside she came up to me half naked rubbing my chest then to my stomach and further more to my dick and it became harder then she started kissing me and I couldn't control myself again I kissed her from her lips down to her neck then to her breast. I sucked her breast while my fingers progressed down to her pussy nas then I found my finger romancing her pussy while I sucked her breast and then she also took her hand to my dick........ [url=/3AnReod]Read more [/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Next Time I Had Sex by jimmybosco321(m): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
I am the Jimmy Bosco, working for [url]techandbusinessnews [/url]https://www.techandbusinessnews.com/as a PR consultant. With more than six years of experience in the PR and Digital Industry, helping teams achieve goals by streamlining the process.
Re: The Next Time I Had Sex by wilsondisoza51(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2022
I am the Wilson Disoza, working for medicalnewstodayblog xas a PR consultant. With more than six years of experience in the PR and Digital Industry, helping teams achieve goals by streamlining the process. READ MORE:- https://www.medicalnewstodayblog.com/https://www.medicalnewstodayblog.com/
Re: The Next Time I Had Sex by wilsondisoza51(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2022
I am the Wilson Disoza, working for medicalnewstodayblog xas a PR consultant. With more than six years of experience in the PR and Digital Industry, helping teams achieve goals by streamlining the process. READ MORE:- https://www.medicalnewstodayblog.com/
Re: The Next Time I Had Sex by lifenija: 9:01am On Jul 27, 2022
Obedodavix68:
That day after I woke up in the morning, I was so hard that the tip of my dick was paining me and then I heard a knock on my door, I became ignorant of my hard dick and then when I went to the door it was my ex girlfriend telling me that she broke up with her ex boyfriend and she was drunk after an overnight party then I took her in, went to the kitchen to prepare coffee for her. When I went to the kitchen to prepare the coffee I realized I forgot to lock the door then I went to do it walking into my half naked ex girlfriend then using an excuse to go and lock the door then when I came back inside she came up to me half naked rubbing my chest then to my stomach and further more to my dick and it became harder then she started kissing me and I couldn't control myself again I kissed her from her lips down to her neck then to her breast. I sucked her breast while my fingers progressed down to her pussy nas then I found my finger romancing her pussy while I sucked her breast and then she also took her hand to my dick........ [url=/3AnReod]Read more [/url]
poorly written piece of crap

1 Like

Re: The Next Time I Had Sex by becky39000(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Obedodavix68:

Gibberish angry

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Delta State Girls Value Their Lives / My Wedding Is In A Few Days But Am Feeling depressed and stressed Pls Help / She Got Distracted By Tiktok And Got Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.