Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. (61530 Views)

How Do I Make Sure My Wife Cannot Marry Another Man After My Death? / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Help!!! My Dad Still Smoking Weed In His Old Age!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by remsonik(f): 12:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Well your father is an irresponsible man but don't suffer him at old age, take care of yourself, learn a skill, be a great reason of your success in life and let your father see that all his evil plans for you is not working. Be a great medical doctor and your name will be announced just as Ben Carson was announced allover the world. Don't make him suffer in his old age, don't let people who don't know his evil acts to you speak evil of you. Take good care of him and he himself will see and apologize for all his actions to you.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Johel(m): 1:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Cypress042:
I pity you op. Just use the sense that your God gave you and be important in life.

You're 19years old and still being entitled to your fathers money haba!

Young man, your father has really tried and trainned you up to this extend, is time to hustle and live like a man you should be.

Stop taking loans go and hustle sad

He's still a very young man...his father should be there for him instead of pushing him to the edge,it could make one do silly things just for money,and when the damage is done,the family takes responsibility...his father is an irresponsible man and the young man got all right to be angry....They brought him to the world without his consent,why trying to make life hard for him?....atleast Takecare of him till he's done with Uni atleast....19years is still too young to face the harshness of life when both parents are still alive and doing well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by tollyboy5(m): 1:09am On Jul 05, 2022
Cypress042:
I pity you op. Just use the sense that your God gave you and be important in life.

You're 19years old and still being entitled to your fathers money haba!

Young man, your father has really tried and trainned you up to this extend, is time to hustle and live like a man you should be.

Stop taking loans go and hustle sad
He should hustle as a student?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Sum1important: 1:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:
I'm in pains and so annoyed.
I can't even boast of 10k in my account,
I'm crippled with debts on loan apps
This ASUU strike has only made my life worse.
The useless man I call a father that earns half a million monthly, spends It on drinking. I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.
What did I do in my past life to be born into a broken home?
Where both parents are like cat and dog.
While my mates were learning yahoo, I was reading like a fool preparing for school.
Now I have secured the so called medicine but am suffering in silence while they're buying cars.

Do you know how painful it is to see the same people you were with now buying cars and using the latest phone?
How painful it is to see them spraying money in the club while you're borrowing money from loan apps?
How painful it is too them those you helped now snub your messages?

Now I understand why people commit suicide

I feel your pain, but try put your problems in a pile of problems of others, you go take your own back manage am. You don get your degree, the ball is in your court, a word is enough for sabinus.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by tollyboy5(m): 1:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Raspberries:
We're alike... smiley
The op is in a difficult situation. Our case is quit different but similar.

I've always been a stubborn hustler even when my dad don't want me to work. It's helping me alot.

You also find someone to talk to and don't hold grudges.

Na finishing matter now not starting. Take care

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Alaye go hustle...Adversity usually leads to success. Be Patient abi you wan ball for only two years die make I show you way ??
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by TruthinAction: 1:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

What can I do?
I'm not financially independent, I tried learning forex but I don't have the capital to bear the losses.
I don't have a skill because I spent all my time trying to gain admission to study medicine.

Now I'm in 200 level waiting for ASUU

The journey of life is not the same for every one. It's not the first to complete his house that has the best house. Those who build skyscrapers take more time to dig their foundations. But when they are through, it will be the tallest building in town.

You have a future. Ignore your friends and move on with life.

Stop borrowing money. I believe your father still feeds you.

Above all, give your life to Christ. This secures your eternal destiny. And he gives you the grace to carry on.

Your end will be better than theirs.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by pfadom: 1:18am On Jul 05, 2022
Please stop blaming your father. There are so many fatherless children, and worse still many children are taking care of their helplessly sick parents. Many of these youngsters do menial jobs to send themselves to school.

If I may ask, are you responsible for your own tuition fees and other expenses?

Work on your mindset. This entitlement mentality will take you nowhere.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 05, 2022
Mcwin:

You are a lazy man .. Go and work bro. Your papa don try. What do you even know at 19yrs. He should pack all his salary and give you abi? Lazy man
Am I the op? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by rickleye: 1:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:
The useless man I call a father that earns half a million monthly, spends It on drinking. I vow to make that man suffer at old age and to bury him in a shallow grave.
While my mates were learning yahoo, I was reading like a fool preparing for school.
Now I have secured the so called medicine but am suffering in silence while they're buying cars.

Do you know how painful it is to see the same people you were with now buying cars and using the latest phone?
How painful it is to see them spraying money in the club while you're borrowing money from loan apps?

He brought you into this world are you saying he should have aborted you ?
He cleaned you when you pooped.
He fed you.
Carried you when you were tired
He put clothes on your back and roof over your head.
Take the high road and don’t perpetuate the cycle of hatred.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Funflipper: 1:48am On Jul 05, 2022
Raspberries:
Isn't his father a man? Why should his mum have to take up his duties as the head of the home? She's the weaker sex, remember? undecided

When you retàrds misbehave and fail your children, then you remember your wives... undecided

The op's father makes half a million every month yet his family suffers...

Use your brain to think... It's not an accessory nitwit...

If my mother had a mindset like yours, I probably won't be alive today.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by toprealman: 1:51am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

You mean the man called useless trained you and now you are a medical doctor.
And that you feel bad you didn't learn Yahoo "work" because you friends that did now buy PHONES and CARS?
Now you want to commit suicide right?
And you call yourself failure.
This is a simple case. Can I have your number if you don't mind
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Emmanuel909090: 1:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

I'll understand the reason why he did it?
How do you understand your father beating your mother countless times in front of you?
Or trying to kill you and your brothers?
Or breaking house properties
Or threatening not to pay my school fees?
Or embarrassing the family name?

See, I'll work hard to better myself and become a great father for my kids( that's if I get married)
But i swear on my life, that man will see hell from my hand.

If you think mikel did his father badly, that man hasn't seen anything.
A shallow grave is where he'll land

You should pray you become richer than your father, you can't suffer someone richer than you, when it comes to financial aspect.

Some persons said this kind of a thing and till today they are still living in their fathers house.

You alone cannot decided how he will be buried, a very wicked man still have people that love him.

If a homeless madman dies, he will still be buried, so don't see yourself as too important.

Just work on making yourself a better you, simple.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Bigman101: 1:57am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

Op just like Amazon kdp and thank me later..all you need is just to sign up using this link
https:///4u93rwht
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Bigman101: 1:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Bigman101:

Op just like Amazon kdp and thank me later..all you need is just to sign up using this link
https:///4u93rwht
Do that and in less that 2 weeks ,you'll never have to lament anymore financially.. So sorry for you ordeal
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by toprealman: 2:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:
What kind of man earns so much money every month but finishes it in the first week.
Even to pay my school fees and buy textbook is an issue

At my young age am forced to collect loans to keep myself a float.
At just 19 am owing debt, I pity this man when I graduate, I'll show him pepper like mikel showed to his father.
You are getting it all wrong. Mikel and his father have sorted their issue.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by stephensolomon6(m): 2:15am On Jul 05, 2022
I understand your pain. but you just have to Chanel your energy towards being a better man instead of revenge.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by toprealman: 2:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Johel:

He's still a very young man...his father should be there for him instead of pushing him to the edge,it could make one do silly things just for money,and when the damage is done,the family takes responsibility...his father is an irresponsible man and the young man got all right to be angry....They brought him to the world without his consent,why trying to make life hard for him?....atleast Takecare of him till he's done with Uni atleast....19years is still too young to face the harshness of life when both parents are still alive and doing well.
So what about orphans?
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Onlinebar: 2:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

How do you understand your father beating your mother countless times in front of you?

See, I'll work hard to better myself and become a great father for my kids( that's if I get married)

Whatever you choose to do to your dad, don't let it be advice you receive from a female please
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by femicyrus(m): 2:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Did you also read where was wishing his own father death
I guess you also prefer to ignore his suicide possibility too
A frustrated 19 year old can say anything and can also carry it out not minding If there are consequences for his actions.
He will naturally forget his threats as a result of frustration if his life goes back to normal should his parent reunite to be responsible

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by chinedujoy12: 2:48am On Jul 05, 2022
My dear, stop dwelling in the past. It has happened it has happened thank God nothing happened to you, your mom and siblings try to move on... Let the past stay in the past.

I would advice you get a job to keep your mind busy, or even a mini job.
My points are
- try to show your dad that you could do better.
- let him know that without him you could grow with you mom and siblings
- b4 this strike will be over learn hand work so as to help yourself in school.

My dear smile on your face and siblings is the greatest gift you can give your lovely mom
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by codesngr(m): 3:09am On Jul 05, 2022
Raspberries:
Since I was born... Never recieved a dime... undecided

Read to comprehend... undecided

What do you mean by receiving a dime, like your father should be paying you monthly or what?
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by chukel(m): 3:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Raspberries:
Isn't his father a man? Why should his mum have to take up his duties as the head of the home? She's the weaker sex, remember? undecided

When you retàrds misbehave and fail your children, then you remember your wives... undecided

The op's father makes half a million every month yet his family suffers...

Use your brain to think... It's not an accessory nitwit...
you have been successfully groomed for a broken home. You are toxic. I pity the man you temporarily end up with. This is exactly why men are told to avoid dating or marrying girls from broken homes. Most times it's not the fault of the girls, but the effect of dented psyche is almost always there. They have the same reasoning, same approach to life. They were deprived of love and so cannot give what they lack. They end up toxic.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by chukel(m): 3:23am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

and what if you die before him?
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by kafeii123: 3:28am On Jul 05, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You are using double standards for your parents that means your have a skewed mindset about your dad. The problem isn't only from your dad but also from you.

This is not smart at all.... His mum is a teacher... maybe even in a mushroom private school and as such doesn't earn much.

The father on the other hand is (according to him) earning a lot more than her (up to half a million at least) monthly but doesn't spend any of it on the family except say school fee. I don't think the man is doing well in that regard.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by chukel(m): 3:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Raspberries:
How horrible is a three year old kid? undecided

Most of you defend wickedness and it's stupid... If you're irresponsible, fine... But don't make up excuses for a monster... It makes you look like an idiot...
baby monster, believe me, you are already worse than your father. You are too toxic to associate with. You will never give what you lack- love.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by rotvick(m): 3:31am On Jul 05, 2022
No kid has to go through through what you have gone through....
But you should be careful of what such resentment of your dad could do to you in the long run.
With the amount of hate you are harbouring in your heart for your dad, you could end up being like him or even worse.He probably had an abusive upbringing from his own parents (not saying that's an excuse),but such truama you are having,I can only see a viscous circle.
As others have said already, channel the hate into becoming a better man.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Fashdeejay(m): 3:34am On Jul 05, 2022
leobergy:

I get ur message but I hate how people just give advice to the ones from broken homes like it's easy,we make mistakes which is human but some human beings are just pure evil and that is the honest truth.
Someone that was only verbally abused by his father once in a while(though he performs well in the other areas of his child's life) will be advising someone who has been abused sexually,emotionally,verbally and physically almost every day of his life by his or her father,and you want to compare this two people's stories.

Bro, my advice comes from a place of experience, I mentioned the verbal aspect... My father stopped paying my school fees I'm SS2, he would call the police to lock me up any time I did something like speak against him in the slightest manner all in the name of teaching me a lesson, I was beaten like I was a criminal, using wires and pipes... Sexually abused at a young age till I was mentally scarred.... You don't know the half of my story, so when I speak, I speak from a stand point of experience.... I know some folks are even going through worse but I will tell you something.... Hatred is an anchor ⚓, it keeps you stagnant.... Who will pay his school fees?? I don't know.... My mother did her best and my dad stopped her from working for it.... We all have our stories but all in all I was born in the earliest 80s and I hated my dad for the better part of my life... I am well traveled and I will share the best experience I had growing up was a loving mother. My father ended up praying for me and in all honesty I love him deeply irrespective of his flaws. Being bitter hardly ever affects the person you have issues with, it affects the person who is bitter.... It is not easy, but it is not impossible. My advice to the OP, try to get a job, a bar attendant or something that doesn't require a university degree, ASUU is still on strike, work for the little money you can get and save up.... In a few years you'll tell your story and nobody will believe you because you have built your own empire with just your sweat, our moms love and God.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by Fashdeejay(m): 3:37am On Jul 05, 2022
Arielle:

Who are you and how did you get so wise? You should be mentoring people.

I am still learning and growing

Thank you for your kind words

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by chukel(m): 3:39am On Jul 05, 2022
KosiGee:

You are not mentally sound to read and practice medicine.

You shouldn’t be allowed to become a vet either.
spot on. As a doctor with this upbringing and mindset, he will be a danger to humanity.
Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by ojuolu(m): 3:43am On Jul 05, 2022
Failure44:

I'll make that man suffer mehn, the amount of hatred I have for him is unmatched.

He'll suffer, when he dies, I'll bury him in a shallow grave or let him rotten in the mortuary

Hmmm, op, you are the architect of your own problems. At 19, you are learning the get rich quick business such as Forex, crypto etc with the mind of making it very fast so that you can compete with your so call mates out there. That is where you have problems and not in being financially dependent.
Look for any other physical and legitimate business you have passion for and learn it. Forget the mindset of wanting to be like your mate, and focus on being you, being brilliant, focus on the future. The result will baffle you.
Lastly, have you ever imagine your father to be dead, leaving you with nothing and you have no entitlement to anyone money but yours? Start thinking that way and work legitimately towards making money.
I have a 200level adopted son in my home, waiting for ASUU too and he is 19. If he ever nurse this kind of thoughts...well, what do I know...

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. by eziemich: 3:52am On Jul 05, 2022
Op you're a very useless & stupid. child no man would dream to have. A man that gave birth to you, do you know the sleepless nights he passed through when ur mother was in labour in d hospital, till u were born and discharged from d hospital, sleepless nights of carrying u at night when u were crying as a baby, How baby milk he bought for u and trained u through nursery to primary to secondary to University & Medicine for that matter, how much has he invested or wasted on you yet u said he's wasting 500k monthly income on drinks. At your age when I was in UNN I've bought okada from my upkeep savings, employed someone riding it for me and I'm not sure my dad was making 10% then of what ur dad is making now.
You didn't tell us why you were borrowing money from loan app and what you're doing with those money? Tell us nah. With this your depraved mindset of dealing with your father at old age, that man might even bury you. Your mother is a teacher and teachers have no financial obligation to their children? You're a disgrace to that man. You little brats of nowadays called children will always blame ur useless life on your fathers. I doubt if you can be a father tomorrow to understand what fathers go through in life. No matter how irresponsible u think that man is, if he opens his mouth and curse u no pastor in this world can break the curse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby / Woman Electrocuted In Lagos A Month To Her Wedding, Family Blames Fiancé (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.