Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners (40671 Views)

Convert Your Dollars To Naira Before Dangote Refinery Starts – Omokri To Nigeria / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 7:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Blakpot:

Why are u leaving out Tinubu's criminal history past and all the corruption allegations against him?

Even the pandora papers scandal, the only corruption accusation you can find against Obi, Tinubu's name was also mentioned.

Who stops you to from doing that mugu?
Chief wailer, you go wail till kingdom come. Obituary people.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 7:49am On Jul 05, 2022
lagosrd:

Everything he write here is absolutely rubbish and complete lies from the pit of hell. I was raised in Lagos and schooled in Lagos. I have experienced two governments before tinubu and after him. My former boss was a commissioner under tinubu and I had people that really suffered under that his government including pensioners.

Comparing Lagos with Anambra truely is not acceptable but not in the direction you are taking it to.
Use these indices and tell us :

What is the investment both state had in other companies during the said time.
If peter obi had invested in bonds, shares in companies and even beer companies. Where is the one for Lagos state. They only take bond from federal government. No single state investment during tinubu time. You said they laid templates for others to perform. Don't forget that state is not a personal property and you can't claim glory foe someone's hardwork.

What was their IGR then and how did they benefit. Lagos was way back making monies than Abuja being the commercial city in Nigeria and most of the infrastructure they use were built by the same federal government they claim to be fighting. Tell me since fashola's second term in office, followed by ambode's tenure what flood solving mechanism have they built in Lagos?

Most people in the mainland live a life they don't like during raining seasons and because the roads are bad their transport fares just get increased anytime and anyhow is that what you call development? The BRT corridor the Lagos state government uses is for the federal government. They partner people to put that in place ena make money from it , do they pay the federal government for using that portion of the road?

Any coastal city is always bouyant based on the economic activities going on their .You can't compare Dubai with Sharjah and they are two prosperous cities in the emirate. Perfectly you can say Abu Dhabi is more of Abuja while Dubai is more of Lagos and Sharjah Anambra.

If you must compare cities , please compare Lagos with Dubai cos they are both tax based, they rarely have manufacturing companies but have the headquarters of big corporations.
A state that is reteogressing and you call it improvement. That is exactly why they don't want other people and parties to rule Lagos and it will soon come to an end m

Where you have a godfather kind of arrangement is expected to have good infrastructure and services and security.
Rain has stated now those living on the island have either bought their boat or have perfected moves to leave the island in the short time cos of terrible drainage system.

Pensioners in Lagos the were worst hit and we're dying daily due to the government non challant.

It clearly shows that the OP has not travelled outside Lagos himself to other states and see what those state are doing. A state as rich as that but has no airline of it own but her godfather has two. Akwa ibom that stated few years back have since moved out of the slum and squatters settlement arrangement you have in lagos

while the ex governors go into hybernation once they are gruesomely hounded out of office or finish their tenure except the one that follows them without any gut left in him.

What am saying is that the money generated in Lagos is not commensurate with the development. Let another party get to power there and all the swalowd monies will be vomited

When you doubt

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by bencr7: 7:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Hotfreezer:
Reno is really dealing with Obi. grin
beer is Haram but smoking is not Haram,who smoke pass apoki for diz world and again, collecting tax from beer is not haram, nonsense Rano u no get talk
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2022
They have used ethnicity, it’s not working. Now they are using religion. But guess what? it won’t still work. Peter Obi for President
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2022
stanluiz:
Which Lagos State ? You mean second most unlivable city in the world competing with war torn tripoli and Lagos.

You can't even compare your mega slum Lagos with cities like Cairo, Johannesburg Casablanca etc

For you to believe the bold means you and your likes are insane. Lagos, a relatively peaceful city that welcome over 1.5 million people doing business on daily basis. I think southeast is peaceful why are millions of your people looking for survival in southwest?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by CzarChris(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 7:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Galaxydon1:
I will go and drink sniper, tinubu wasn't old and shaking when he ruled Lagos

Who stops you to from doing that mumu?
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by omenka(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2022
What is happening today between these ones and Reno is what would happen tomorrow between them and that Hundeyin guy in whom they've found another god.

They didn't learn their lesson with FFK, not with Deji, not with Reno.

They will NEVER learn.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2022
skywalker240:

We will still Vote OBI-dently

Preach till eternity

Peter Obi will rule Nigeria

In Biafraudland, land of anguish and gnashing of teeth! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
copy and past by a BRT agbero bus driver.

Deranged Ipob fool.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 8:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Basiljoe:

Proudly written by an Afonja bastar.d.
You're comparing a drug dealing agbero thief, to a well respected business man.

Deranged Ipob fool.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by skywalker240(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Keegan:

In Biafraudland, land of anguish and gnashing of teeth! cheesy grin grin grin
Foolish skull miner

Am from Delta State idiot
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by anthonyweah: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2022
Why is this Reno of a man trying to use this Obi Campaign to creat relevance that he actually does not deserve?? The time to use religion to devide us is over, when we are here suffering the consequence of bad leadership you are there with your family enjoying good leadership of American government that people like you put in place. Instead of working for the interest of vast majority of Nigerians you there fighting for your personal interest (appointment), shame on you.

Igbo:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1543960209579810817
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 8:03am On Jul 05, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Pls which foundation did Tinubu lay? Was it foundation he was laying for 8years? Is Tinubu the first governor in the history of Lagos to create agencies? Kindly see pictures of LASTMA below.

The LCDAs you are referring to, how have they improved living standards of lagosians since their creation? To correct you, Obasanjo didn't withhold Lagos state govt funds because Tinubu created LCDAs. Obasanjo withheld Lagos state local govt funds. Pls get the difference. That means it's not true that Tinubu didn't collect a dime from FG

Alexis11

Deranged Ipob fool, so the local government areas are in Anambra state?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 8:04am On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

You really put everything in perspective. Do I have your permission to show this to other Peter Obi fanatics?

Go ahead, but please note they are irredeemable Ipob fools.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

May Tinubu never happen to Nigeria. Amen

Deranged Ipob fool.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by luckyedgal1(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2022
I think say na APC this guy they fire that time...him don forget about APC ooo na Obi now hahaha..in Obi I stand
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Goldenkrezi: 8:09am On Jul 05, 2022
Keegan:

Deranged Ipob fool

You and your household. Amin!
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by nony43(m): 8:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Keegan:
Bola Ahmad, a friend of Jack Obinyan replied him:

Stop Comparing Aeroplane With Housefly...

It's either some people were too young or politically naive at the period Asiwaju held sway as the Governor of Lagos State and Peter Obi as the Governor of Anambra State.

Better still, let us pardon them; some of them have not been to Anambra or Lagos. As for those who were old enough and have been to both States, I will say ignorance and bigotry, at times, could make one rate Niger Republic over Nigeria.

How on earth would a sane person be comparing Tinubu of Lagos and Peter Obi of Anambra. What sort of warped comparison is that, for God's sake! It's like comparing America with Chad Republic. They are thousands of miles apart. They are just poles apart!

In 1999, I was a 200-level university undergraduate, studying chemical engineering in LAUTECH. I was politically involved and active at that time. I knew how Asiwaju administered Lagos, so also for Peter in Anambra when he took over from Dr Chris Ngige.

Asiwaju Tinubu laid a solid foundation for good governance in Lagos. A foundation that the successive governments of Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu built on. Records are sacred. They are there for everyone to check.

Asiwaju created lasting and enduring institutions of governance. Institutions that outlive Asiwaju administration. LAWMA, LASTMA, LAMATA and the LCDAs are some of the examples of institutions founded by Tinubu of Lagos. They are still there till date in Lagos.

Asiwaju brought about ingenuity and innovative ideas to revenue generation in his State. Lagos State did not change its name from 'State of Aquatic Splendor' to 'Centre of Excellence' for nothing. Asiwaju truly proved it.

In the history of Nigeria, Tinubu is/was the only governor who survived without taking a dime, for years, from the Federal Government monthly statutory allocation. He paid the price for conceiving the great idea of creating LCDAs. A template many states are emulating today.

While the administration of Obasanjo withheld the Lagos allocation for many months, Asiwaju of Lagos devised sound means of revenue generation and did not owe any salary. This is good governance in its raw form!

Furthermore, except we want to redefine good governance, aside its conventional meaning, Peter Obi is not in the class of Kwankwaso of Kano, let alone Asiwaju Tinubu. We know what Kwankwaso did in Kano. We have to be frank with ourselves.

Ask anyone from Kano about Kwankwasiyyah Amaana. After Lagos and Abuja, Kano is the most beautiful city in Nigeria. Kwankwaso revolutionalise Kano in the aspect of infrastructure and workers welfare. I have been to almost all the states capitals in Nigeria. I know what is obtainable in each city.

As for Peter Obi, except his followers are talking about another Peter Obi, which we don't know. If it is the same Peter, the former Governor of Anambra State, then his supporters must be kidding or trying to be overnight comedians.

Is it Peter Obi, who invested Anambra fund in a family business and was impeached by the Anambra State House of Assembly for corruption and poor performance in office, they are talking about?

Is it the same Peter Obi, who did not care about the welfare of Anambra State doctors and they went on strike for thirteen months? Or there is another Peter apart from the Peter Obi of Anambra, who did not care till Anambra State ASUU went on strike for six months?

The notorious and evil Akpuzu SARS, who was accused of innumerable extra-judicial killings, functioned and had a field day under Peter Obi administration. I hope his supporters are aware of these facts? Which Peter Obi are we really talking about, please?

Is it still the one whose name was mentioned in the Pandora Papers? Pandora Papers, for those who may not understand, means those corrupt politicians and rich men, who were indicted for running secret businesses through illegal and corrupt means. Peter Obi's name was mentioned in the illicit reports. Till today, he has not denied the scathing allegations of brazen corruption.

Tell me it is not this same Peter who started the intra-religious rivalry between the Catholic and Protestants (Anglican) in Anambra. An ethnic chauvinist who evicted Nigerians, who are non-Anambrarians, especially the Northerners, from Anambra State?

Someone who says he does not see anything wrong in IPOB's criminal activities in Igboland. Peter Obi of all people as Nigeria's president? God forbid bad thing in Nigeria. May Peter Obi never happen to Nigeria. Amin.

Buhari once said an attack on BH is an attack on the whole north. Yet Bandits, herdsmen, terrorists reigned supreme and Nigerians voted for him. Please where are we today?
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Keegan: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Goldenkrezi:

You and your household. Amin!

E pain am well well, deranged Ipob fool.
Once again you go wail till kingdom come. Obituary people.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by bencr7: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Durabest:
No reasonable person will vote lgbo man for president
na una get Nigeria,other tribe were rule,how is d country. Back well, because I know no tribe can change naija, because is full of tribelism and u display it now
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Sleekfingers: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Igbo:

On paper it is haram. But their Muslims dey consume beer like water. Na person wey no know the way , na him dey hungry , during fasting season....
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by balogunIV: 8:23am On Jul 05, 2022
But the basic food items from which beer is produced have been exempted from VAT. Maybe the sorghum and wheat etc should include VAT so those northen states get them while beer states get VAT on beer.

jmoore:
But Muslim states are collecting VAT shared to them

The breweries pay VAT to FG.

Hypocrisy!!!

Reno Omokri is an idiot!!
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Fernandeswagger(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Keegan:

It's either some people were too young or politically naive at the period Asiwaju held sway as the Governor of Lagos State and Peter Obi as the Governor of Anambra State.

Better still, let us pardon them; some of them have not been to Anambra or Lagos. As for those who were old enough and have been to both States, I will say ignorance and bigotry, at times, could make one rate Niger Republic over Nigeria.

How on earth would a sane person be comparing Tinubu of Lagos and Peter Obi of Anambra. What sort of warped comparison is that, for God's sake! It's like comparing America with Chad Republic. They are thousands of miles apart. They are just poles apart!

In 1999, I was a 200-level university undergraduate, studying chemical engineering in LAUTECH. I was politically involved and active at that time. I knew how Asiwaju administered Lagos, so also for Peter in Anambra when he took over from Dr Chris Ngige.

Asiwaju Tinubu laid a solid foundation for good governance in Lagos. A foundation that the successive governments of Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu built on. Records are sacred. They are there for everyone to check.

Asiwaju created lasting and enduring institutions of governance. Institutions that outlive Asiwaju administration. LAWMA, LASTMA, LAMATA and the LCDAs are some of the examples of institutions founded by Tinubu of Lagos. They are still there till date in Lagos.

Asiwaju brought about ingenuity and innovative ideas to revenue generation in his State. Lagos State did not change its name from 'State of Aquatic Splendor' to 'Centre of Excellence' for nothing. Asiwaju truly proved it.

In the history of Nigeria, Tinubu is/was the only governor who survived without taking a dime, for years, from the Federal Government monthly statutory allocation.
He paid the price for conceiving the great idea of creating LCDAs. A template many states are emulating today.

While the administration of Obasanjo withheld the Lagos allocation for many months, Asiwaju of Lagos devised sound means of revenue generation and did not owe any salary. This is good governance in its raw form!

Furthermore, except we want to redefine good governance, aside its conventional meaning, Peter Obi is not in the class of Kwankwaso of Kano, let alone Asiwaju Tinubu. We know what Kwankwaso did in Kano. We have to be frank with ourselves.

Ask anyone from Kano about Kwankwasiyyah Amaana. After Lagos and Abuja, Kano is the most beautiful city in Nigeria. Kwankwaso revolutionalise Kano in the aspect of infrastructure and workers welfare. I have been to almost all the states capitals in Nigeria. I know what is obtainable in each city.

As for Peter Obi, except his followers are talking about another Peter Obi, which we don't know. If it is the same Peter, the former Governor of Anambra State, then his supporters must be kidding or trying to be overnight comedians.

Is it Peter Obi, who invested Anambra fund in a family business and was impeached by the Anambra State House of Assembly for corruption and poor performance in office, they are talking about?

Is it the same Peter Obi, who did not care about the welfare of Anambra State doctors and they went on strike for thirteen months? Or there is another Peter apart from the Peter Obi of Anambra, who did not care till Anambra State ASUU went on strike for six months?

The notorious and evil Akpuzu SARS, who was accused of innumerable extra-judicial killings, functioned and had a field day under Peter Obi administration. I hope his supporters are aware of these facts? Which Peter Obi are we really talking about, please?

Is it still the one whose name was mentioned in the Pandora Papers? Pandora Papers, for those who may not understand, means those corrupt politicians and rich men, who were indicted for running secret businesses through illegal and corrupt means. Peter Obi's name was mentioned in the illicit reports. Till today, he has not denied the scathing allegations of brazen corruption.

Tell me it is not this same Peter who started the intra-religious rivalry between the Catholic and Protestants (Anglican) in Anambra. An ethnic chauvinist who evicted Nigerians, who are non-Anambrarians, especially the Northerners, from Anambra State?

Someone who says he does not see anything wrong in IPOB's criminal activities in Igboland. Peter Obi of all people as Nigeria's president? God forbid bad thing in Nigeria. May Peter Obi never happen to Nigeria. Amin.

At the bolded....stop using this false narrative.

FACT CHECK: Did Tinubu receive zero allocation as governor?

Verdict: False

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/fact-check-did-tinubu-receive-zero-allocation-as-governor/
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2022
this idiot will do everything possible to disaccredit southern candidate, why do you think he's only attacking Tinubu and PO but unfortunately PO supporters are the one following him on Twitter up and down

but he will fail and he will be disgrace soon
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Jayblaze47(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2022
Pagenaija1:

It’s just a job . I have an offer for you to be employed. Come I am your brother and friend allow me to treat you well stop running from a job offer
I dey find job ooooo
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by lagosrd: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Keegan:

Afori.... Wetin consign me with person matter. Everyone has right to support the person he wishes and you also have the same right extended to you by the constitution of the land .

Olitical hallelujah boy and online bambalia e rat you can go ahead and vote foe your won obituary alive (bat)

A bat is neither here nor there. No character , neither a rat not a bird.
Dubious slowpoke of the highest order.
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:40am On Jul 05, 2022
limeta:
Who told you beer is haram to Muslim
The koran say alcohol is the miracle of Allah with good benefit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ZDAFC1vzY

I don't know if it's Allah that's confused or Mohammed, or you Muslims are just plain stupid!
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by burninflamez(m): 8:41am On Jul 05, 2022
Igbo:

who ask u? Bad mouth dat always brings bad market!!
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Danmisra(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2022
limeta:
Who told you beer is haram to Muslim
The koran say alcohol is the miracle of Allah with good benefit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ZDAFC1vzY
Keep lying to yourself and to those like you,Christians every where in the world know that Muslims don't drink beer. there is verse in the Qur'an which states clearly that Muslim should stop drinking beer. Remember this was said by a christian
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Guynexttdoor: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Keegan:

In the history of Nigeria, Tinubu is/was the only governor who survived without taking a dime, for years, from the Federal Government monthly statutory allocation. He paid the price for conceiving the great idea of creating LCDAs. A template many states are emulating today.

Bull shitee
Re: Reno Omokri To Peter Obi: Beer Is Haram To Muslim Northerners by Lastmessenger2: 8:49am On Jul 05, 2022
Keegan:

Deranged Ipob fool.
obituary of grandpa abi? We would send him to political obituary to iragbiji town.
Tinubu obituary is near

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment / Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) / I Am More Experienced: Kwankwaso Explains Why He Didn't Step Down For Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.