Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar (33600 Views)

Peter Obi: Labour Party Holds First Meeting In Port Harcourt Today / 2023. Labour Party Hold It's First Meeting In Gombe State / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Zeezenho: 3:28am On Jul 05, 2022
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

Obi has my vote. However, his supporters must learn to accommodate others that support BAT. People have a choice, that's what democracy is.

I know the chances of Obi winning is slim, I'll still vote for him and persuade those I know to do the same but I'll never resort to insulting those with a different opinion.

Bro we received more and insult than we dish out .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by wickedJezibel(f): 3:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by trulymatters(m): 3:50am On Jul 05, 2022
God please protect Mr Peter Obi's life, Nigeria no like beta thing

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by PGOforpresident: 3:50am On Jul 05, 2022
Good
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Pastorsmile: 3:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Since APC has failed in giving their ticket to Osinbajo or Amaechi, I have no choice but to vote P. O. Is not my fault.
I can't imagine myself voting Asiwaju. Not that I hate him as a person.
But for two reasons I won't and will never give him or Atiku my vote.
One reason I won't give Asiwaju my vote is that he is too old to handle Nigeria problems
Second reason is because of what I have been through in the hands of Agberos on the roads and area boys in my business places,.
This is my own choice.
I know some kids here will rain causes on their parents because of this post. This is the reason I haven't been commenting on any post lately.Nairaland as it today is a faceless platform. So kids who haven't been anywhere in life seizes the opportunity to abuse anyone who writes or express a view different from theirs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Kdon2: 3:54am On Jul 05, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Peter Obi Movement has demystified the word Structures in Nigeria.
We have set up a new meaning of Structures that will stand the test of time.

Earlier today myself and other representatives of the Calabar Twitter Community in support of @PeterObi attended the general meeting of #TakeBackNaija The need to get your PVCs cannot be overemphasized.
#PeterObi4President2023
#CrossRiverState4PeterObi https:///Nx1LUfNaCR

As Intelligent as the whole Ibos want to believe they are, they couldnt devise a strategic master plan to defeat unintelligent hausa Fulani to become Nigeria president! It's ironic I swear grin
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by princewarri1985: 3:56am On Jul 05, 2022
To say the truth i dont trust any Nigerian politician, but this peter obi name is really gathering momentum like a tsunami, everywhere i go to in warri here peter obi name is on every youth mouth, and i keep saying to mysellf that there must be something special about this man. then once again my mind is being taken back 7 years back when everybody was also clamoring for buhari who turned out to be the worst president Nigeria ever had, but come to think of it again if you put all the candidate we have now, peter obi is the most credible among all of them, and that is why am going to go get my voters card and vote for him next year, but God forbid that peter obi turned out to be another buhari again that means am done, and i will finally lost hope in Nigeria and i will never partake in any election in this country again. And lastly i will rather vote for a certified and well known arm robber like late anini rather than vote for tinubu, atiku is still managable even though he is still among the same old crop

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by kingyakos: 4:16am On Jul 05, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Earlier today myself and other representatives of the Calabar Twitter Community in support of @PeterObi attended the general meeting of #TakeBackNaija The need to get your PVCs cannot be overemphasized.
#PeterObi4President2023

Was the meeting meant for only Calabar Twitter community because Peter Obi owns Calabar vote.

Please inform me when next the meeting is holding I'm in Calabar and a better publicity if you really want to see the Obidient in Calabar.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by kingyakos: 4:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Kdon2:

As Intelligent as the whole Ibos want to believe they are, they couldnt devise a strategic master plan to defeat unintelligent hausa Fulani to become Nigeria president! It's ironic I swear grin

Most hausa/fulani especially the unintelligent plays religion and tribal politics.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by kingyakos: 4:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Pastorsmile:
Since APC has failed in giving their ticket to Osinbajo or Amaechi, I have no choice but to vote P. O. Is not my fault.
One reason I won't give Asiwaju my vote is that he is too old to handle Nigeria problems
Second reason is because of what I have been through in the hands of Agberos on the roads and area boys in my business places,.
This is my own choice.
I know some kids here will rain causes on their parents because of this post. This is the reason I haven't been commenting on any post lately.Nairaland as it today is a faceless platform. So kids who haven't been anywhere in life seizes the opportunity to abuse anyone who writes or express a view different from theirs.

You've made the right choice.
Good morning

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by kingyakos: 4:32am On Jul 05, 2022
TheRealMalcolmX:
undecided

Obi has my vote. However, his supporters must learn to accommodate others that support BAT. People have a choice, that's what democracy is.

I know the chances of Obi winning is slim, I'll still vote for him and persuade those I know to do the same but I'll never resort to insulting those with a different opinion.

Tinubu supporters are the worst when it comes to insult. They're not in NL to campaign for Tinubu rather they're here to insult Obidient and Obi.

Obi's chance of winning is not slim as u think, it's only PDP that will give Obi a good fight.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by skywalker240(m): 4:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Obi, - Obi Obi Obi

Obi, - Obi Obi Obi

Obi chikolobi Obi in grin
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 05, 2022
grin grin grin

Tuface’s family is bigger than gatthering.

Herds of unscrupulous lots who have failed to face reality squarely.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by greatseed: 4:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Give it to peter obi

The jagaban slayer

And his urchins tongue

Nigeria will rise again under the leadership of peter Obi.

If given to that confused druggie

Nigeria will break in two many regions undecided.
You are really a pussy lick as your moniker says it all. All this gathering of 100 pple in solidarity for LP is not d way to go yet, may be if it's consistent, then by 2031 Peter obi might hv a chance. Check facts & records. Peter obi never & can never achieve what Tinubu achieved performance wise in both private & public sectors.

The facts are there!!! Check
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Olowosaudi(m): 5:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Hmmm. Am sure majority of these young people do not even have knowledge of Nigeria's history and politics and what it takes to rule the country. Good luck to them anyway and their candidate.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by nameo: 5:28am On Jul 05, 2022
princewarri1985:
To say the truth i dont trust any Nigerian politician, but this peter obi name is really gathering momentum like a tsunami, everywhere i go to in warri here peter obi name is on every youth mouth, and i keep saying to mysellf that there must be something special about this man. then once again my mind is being taken back 7 years back when everybody was also clamoring for buhari who turned out to be the worst president Nigeria ever had, but come to think of it again if you put all the candidate we have now, peter obi is the most credible among all of them, and that is why am going to go get my voters card and vote for him next year, but God forbid that peter obi turned out to be another buhari again that means am done, and i will finally lost hope in Nigeria and i will never partake in any election in this country again. And lastly i will rather vote for a certified and well known arm robber like late anini rather than vote for tinubu, atiku is still managable even though he is still among the same old crop

Plzz get your PVC and vote for Peter Obi.

He is well worth the hype.

God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by 43Ronin: 5:41am On Jul 05, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

Hmmmmmm, if the truth want to kill some idiots, let dem die jare....
Eni amori i ba ku.... motor lo pa Iya e....

MANNA da truth, no be lie Madam de Madam.
Madam na oga of children of idiots anyday anytime.
As dem MANNA dey always talk, if u be one of d children if idiots, quote me now tongue

You quote your own comment Damn nigger, you indeed a sociopath. Damn.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by emmyloved(m): 5:55am On Jul 05, 2022
greatseed:
You are really a pussy lick as your moniker says it all. All this gathering of 100 pple in solidarity for LP is not d way to go yet, may be if it's consistent, then by 2031 Peter obi might hv a chance. Check facts & records. Peter obi never & can never achieve what Tinubu achieved performance wise in both private & public sectors.

The facts are there!!! Check

My brother that man is old for crying out loud. Tinubu might have superceded the performance of Obi while in office but c'mon you reason am na. He isn't strong enough any longer. Imagine an old man like buhari is helping the presidential flagbearer of APC carry their party flag.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by edungene7: 5:59am On Jul 05, 2022
My calabar people the 404 capital of the world more grace guys together we will reclaim this country a government that cannot dialogue with just ASUU for 5months has nothing to tell us the want to turn Nigeria into an Alamajiri country Nigeria shall see the sun again Obedient is the movement
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by 43Ronin: 6:00am On Jul 05, 2022
princewarri1985:

Bros nice 1 but pls don't put PO in the same category as PMB. Not many people were singing PMB praises. Those of us from the east whose parents were youths during PMB tenure in 83 knew he was a disaster. Our parents told us Everything. how he & ango Abdullahi(ACF president - then VC of Zaria) sent soldiers to kill uni zaria student protesters(same thing he did in #Endsars fela even sang about it). They also told us how it was difficult to get a bag of rice then, that my uncle had to apply through the fed ministry where he worked to get rice for his wedding. How soldiers & policemen were openly beating & oppressing people; how he travelled to UK & called nigerians foolish, useless & indiscipline. How he destroyed the economy and ruined business enterprises in Nigeria, how he always blamed past administration, unions, middlemen for the woe that betide the country. You see, igbos did not like buhari not because it was personal but because all that is happening now happened before when he was military president. Which begs the question what about the parents of SW? Were they dead? Why didn't they pass this info to their children?
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by jubrilELsudan: 6:02am On Jul 05, 2022
JOBLESS YOUTHS

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Starhearts: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2022
The most unserious human being award should goes to Petet OBITUARY

Is it the same Peter Obi, who did not care about the welfare of Anambra State doctors and they went on strike for thirteen months? Or there is another Peter apart from the Peter Obi of Anambra, who did not care till Anambra State ASUU went on strike for six months?

The notorious and evil Akpuzu SARS, who was accused of innumerable extra-judicial killings, functioned and had a field day under Peter Obi administration. I hope his supporters are aware of these facts? Which Peter Obi are we really talking about, please?

Is it still the one whose name was mentioned in the Pandora Papers? Pandora Papers, for those who may not understand, means those corrupt politicians and rich men, who were indicted for running secret businesses through illegal and corrupt means. Peter Obi's name was mentioned in the illicit reports. Till today, he has not denied the scathing allegations of brazen corruption.

Tell me it is not this same Peter who started the intra-religious rivalry between the Catholic and Protestants (Anglican) in Anambra. An ethnic chauvinist who evicted Nigerians, who are non-Anambrarians, especially the Northerners, from Anambra State?

Someone who says he does not see anything wrong in IPOB's criminal activities in Igboland. Peter Obi of all people as Nigeria's president? God forbid bad thing in Nigeria. May Peter Obi never happen to Nigeria. Amen
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Starhearts: 6:11am On Jul 05, 2022
Pastorsmile:
This is my own choice.

The most unserious human being award should goes to Petet OBITUARY

Is it the same Peter Obi, who did not care about the welfare of Anambra State doctors and they went on strike for thirteen months? Or there is another Peter apart from the Peter Obi of Anambra, who did not care till Anambra State ASUU went on strike for six months?

The notorious and evil Akpuzu SARS, who was accused of innumerable extra-judicial killings, functioned and had a field day under Peter Obi administration. I hope his supporters are aware of these facts? Which Peter Obi are we really talking about, please?

Is it still the one whose name was mentioned in the Pandora Papers? Pandora Papers, for those who may not understand, means those corrupt politicians and rich men, who were indicted for running secret businesses through illegal and corrupt means. Peter Obi's name was mentioned in the illicit reports. Till today, he has not denied the scathing allegations of brazen corruption.

Tell me it is not this same Peter who started the intra-religious rivalry between the Catholic and Protestants (Anglican) in Anambra. An ethnic chauvinist who evicted Nigerians, who are non-Anambrarians, especially the Northerners, from Anambra State?

Someone who says he does not see anything wrong in IPOB's criminal activities in Igboland. Peter Obi of all people as Nigeria's president? God forbid bad thing in Nigeria. May Peter Obi never happen to Nigeria. Amen
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Starhearts: 6:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Dreal1247:
Undermining the power of social media in the present dispensation will be the greatest undoing of any individual in today's world. Even the dreaded ENDSARS started from the social media. Peter Obi is moving like a whirlwind and his followers are gradually establishing themselves strategically for the 2023 General Elections. Structureless man will daze them like psunami.

The most unserious human being award should goes to Peter Obi

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by anonimi: 6:46am On Jul 05, 2022
SteveDGreat:

#PeterObi4President2023

Meaning that some of them don't even have PVCs?
What a pretentious bunch of dreamers like the fraudulent Peter Obi they are following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Bilabong(m): 6:51am On Jul 05, 2022
SteveDGreat:

#PeterObi4President2023

Op this is actually the second meeting. The first was held 19th of June and venue was axari hotel.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Alexiiydon: 6:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Hand full of supporters fourth place go make sense for una obituary
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2022
popez:
Peter Obi will win SW,SS,NC,SE with a wide margin.

This is part of the reason for the constant attack on him from our thieving political class.

Ask yourself these:

Why are they united in their attacks on Peter Obi?

Why are they not attacking other candidates?

Kwankwaso also defected from PDP, but they don't attack him. They are all focused on Peter Obi. Why?

They are all scared of the youths uniting behind a credible candidate, and they know we can actually win if we push hard enough.

Victory is assured. God dey! Do not relent!

Peter obi will Win Lagos, Kano and Port Harcourt with at least 63% of votes
He will have land slide victory in Wike's South South and in the South East. He already has the The NE and NW in the Bag so no need to campaign.

LMAOOOOoOOOOOOO
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by greatseed: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2022
emmyloved:

My brother that man is old for crying out loud. Tinubu might have superceded the performance of Obi while in office but c'mon you reason am na. He isn't strong enough any longer. Imagine an old man like buhari is helping the presidential flagbearer of APC carry their party flag.
I understand you, the logic is an old brain that will add instant value based on expectations is better than a young brain that is experienced around managing a party as a leader, served as a senator in the past, a performance governor, National party leader who built APC from the scratch. Peter can't even manage Apga alone & work through the ranks to build it & be a leader there, which is a supposed Igbo Main party. Jst look around it. Only him has been in 3 parties.
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by harmony75: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2022
OBIdient country God's our help!
Re: Photos Of Peter Obi's Supporters Holding Their First Meeting In Calabar by greatseed: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2022
greatseed:
I understand you, the logic is an old brain that will add instant value based on expectations is better than a young brain that is experienced around managing a party as a leader, served as a senator in the past, a performance governor, National party leader who built APC from the scratch. Peter can't even manage Apga alone & work through the ranks to build it & be a leader there, which is a supposed Igbo Main party. Jst look around it. Only him has been in 3 parties.
Inexperienced I meant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amnesty International Releases Satellite Images Of Boko Haram Wreckage / President Buhari States Reason Why He Was Removed From Office In 1985 / GMD Nnpc Led Task Force To Ambush Black Market Spot In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.