Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (12806 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants / Kunle Oluwaremi Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now by bovy: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2011
http://www./2011/07/gulder-ultimate-search-season-eight.html

Application procedure

In order to participate ,the applicant must meet the following requirements;

i.Be between the ages of 21 and 30 years old
ii.possess demonstrable skills in the following vital areas;strength,confidence,endurance,physical and health fitness.
iii.Carefully read and agree to the terms and conditions required for applicants
iv.Fill out the online entry form and upload a recent photograph in the space provided for it on the entry form and submit the form online.If you qualify , a mail will be sent to your email box within 24 hours containing terms and conditions form and reference form as attachments.
v.Download and carefully read the terms and conditions form before signing it
vi. Other details/instructions will be communicated to you via email

Applicant's two referees must be reputable members of the society,one of whom must be the applicant's parent or Guardian.The referees must authenticate the claims of the applicant by signing the form.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now by femzykom(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2011
Hii i registered the very first day the registration kicked off, and was confirmed to be qualified with the mail bt the attached forms were'nt there. Please can i get this forms sent to my mail femzykom@yahoo.com by any1 who has it, thank u.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now by segzybball(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2012
Please how much is the form and were can I get it,,,,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now by Donnyboy(m): 4:28am On May 15, 2013
femzykom: Hii i registered the very first day the registration kicked off, and was confirmed to be qualified with the mail bt the attached forms were'nt there. Please can i get this forms sent to my mail femzykom@yahoo.com by any1 who has it, thank u.
please where did you get the form?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now by Donnyboy(m): 4:29am On May 15, 2013
femzykom: Hii i registered the very first day the registration kicked off, and was confirmed to be qualified with the mail bt the attached forms were'nt there. Please can i get this forms sent to my mail femzykom@yahoo.com by any1 who has it, thank u.
please where did you registered. I mean the site?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now by Heyliesha(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
The form is free.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now by OnyiDoris: 6:23am On Aug 14, 2014
I hve neither voters card nor national i.d nor drivers license. E no go better for those robbers. Don't know if i'll be allowed to do ma screening with just affidavit
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now by OnyiDoris: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now by OnyiDoris: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Miracle OP Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Who Can Play Fela Better: Chiwetel Ejiofor Or Dede Mabiaku? / Monica Wins The MTN Project Fame Season 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.