Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,524 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With (54098 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by omolasho: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Report me to third party especially a male like me!!!!!! Chai we are done!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by chypotenti(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
KristaPretty:

I want to be as confident as the motivational speakers. Afterall this house I'm living now, I built it with one hand of sand and one spoon of cement, all because I believed and was confident grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you nor serious I swear!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by seasy: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
row2ray:
Lies

Funny!
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Holyness123: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Banbanna:

This your moniker sef kinda contradict ur statement. No be worldly pple dey do stuffs like BJ and cunnilingus? Seems she wasn't as worldly wise and westernised as you.

ask pastors wives…… dem like bj ....its gud to be ambient for that side... who no go lick big sweet suga banana .....lick big gbola and remain bless
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by DonroxyII: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
There is no perfect person, as long as she/he is loyal, she/he is your specs and cares about you, grab her/him.
Carry the cross, you know you go fit carry.
If you get it wrong in your relationship, you will cry in your marriage.
This is where the Problem is:

Imperfection is Seeking for Perfection grin

Person dey find Person wey go Manage ihm own Sh.its but not ready to Manage Other Person's Sh.it grin ... Scam Relationships everywhere and that's why Marriage and Humanities is Failing:

There is no Shortcut to God(Success), If You Pass through Short Cut, You will Pay the Price grin ...

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by DonroxyII: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
fowlyansh181:
English is not your language, it will never be your language, no matter how good you speak English, you can never become a British . Most from France can’t even speak nor understand English, same with Argentina , Portugal , Mexico , Brazil, India, Egypt, Spain, Germany , Russia, Ukraine , Switzerland, Sweden, china, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Philippines, Turkey, Dubai and many more. So I don’t see the sense in giving up on a loved one because they can’t speak a borrowed language Fluently.
If it Affects Her Intelligences, Intellectualism and Intelligentsia You can Give Up:

A Piece Outside can become an Ocean if Care is not taken.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by DonroxyII: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
I'm here to read and laugh because I don't love neither do I want vagina people to love me. As a matter of fact, if I notice that a vaginarian have developed love for me, I'll stop fuccking her because na who dey love dem dey kill. The more they hate you, the safer you are as a man. Check all those they have destroyed, na men they once loved but you see that man they hate, they always avoid and fear him. Highest they will do is to gossip about you and that's all. The more comfortable you make a vaginarian around you, the more you give her the chance to destroy you.
You are Extreme and Harsh in Your Statements which Cracked Me Up big time grin grin ....

This doesn't have anything to do with Women But Anybody even Animals:

Never take anyone on Deeper Emotional Journeys Only to Cut Out leaving them to navigate themselves Out in the Emotional Quargmire:

If You Lost Someone in an Unknown Island and You left them there to Rot, If Such Person Kills You when they find You, E reach:

Deeper Emotional State is taking Someone Under Water or Top of the Earth and You are the Air they Breathe Only to Cut Off being their Oxygen grin .... E Reach to Kill them na

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Jaykay33(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2022
Rosaline5000:

See this small thing mtchww
Rose � me small thing? Lol
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Ekaette nearly finish me with sex o
na steady nacking ooo most especially if she prepare vegetable soup come for me she go say make I chop enough say e get why
I notice say I dun dey loose weight and she come dey add weight I no need anybody to tell me to run before she send me to my early grave.....
Ekaette anywhere you dey I hope say you never kpai person pikin with sex
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
KristaPretty:
He wanted to finish my money angry thief, gold digger

you no even happy sef say you see who want chop your money
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Uptheante(m): 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
Waper2:

If truly you are the one in your profile pic then these complaints can't be true. Any man that is blessed to have a beautiful lady like you should worship you for the rest of his life.
U are a fuccking simp bro.
U are pedestalizing a bitch who may have been well fuccked by real niggas & probably swallowed some nut.
Damn! U are a bitch ass nigga
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by QuinModah(f): 7:29pm On May 01, 2023
shocked
Ok12345:
Bobo was lazy
Only wanted to do forex n crypto
Depended on mommy to feed.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 01, 2023
Small minded and undecided. Had to drop her for good like a hot plate
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Sniper101(m): 11:46pm On May 01, 2023
When she jokingly said that she prefers pussies far more than dicks.

...to her it came off as a joke
But deep down? I knew the bitch was serious.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Sammy101111(m): 2:34am On May 02, 2023
She made my life a living hell

She is not comfortable with her life and I can’t change that .
She was always needing something
In a week she will demand 2 times I kept on helping her tell I got tired I she was too stingy .
She as never cooked in my house before or cooked for me before .( the way this light skin girls treat us black skin men harsh they treat them self like mirror but they will treat there partner like mobbing stick )

I just left her because she was never comfortable with her own life
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by mytym(m): 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
Titugirl:
1. He had bad temper
2. Arrogance

Awwn
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Okoroawusa: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
Fahdiga:
She is not OBIdient
Chai! Fahdiga see when Obi choro igba gi ara... how time flies!
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Titugirl(f): 2:23am On Dec 10, 2023
mytym:

Awwn
Lol
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by sslcrypt: 3:17am On Dec 10, 2023
When she oversold herself. Imagine someone that adds no value feeling the world centred around her. Only a man who knows himself will detect this and move quickly. Now she realizes the guys around her are only interested in trying to sleep with her or they kinda broke.

She saw year in Year out man moving up from one level to another despite bad economy. she's wanted to start warming things up thinking I could be on her lap dog list.

By then man had found a beautiful queen, who's humble and hardworking. She was seriously pained and my response was see this one, you truly overdo yourself.

Daddy feeeze was right stop giving broke girls a stool because they add no single value. Rather pay attention to women who are actually using their hands to work and are generating something.

Don't date girls that's always saying I want to do this or that also. They will never ever end up doing anything because it's in their imagination.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by mytym(m): 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2023
Titugirl:

Lol

Loller.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.