Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With (54140 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2022
Biggers82:
She dey eat Agbado too much

Maybe she supports Tinubu grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Nonexisting: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2022
I'm here to read and laugh because I don't love neither do I want vagina people to love me. As a matter of fact, if I notice that a vaginarian have developed love for me, I'll stop fuccking her because na who dey love dem dey kill. The more they hate you, the safer you are as a man. Check all those they have destroyed, na men they once loved but you see that man they hate, they always avoid and fear him. Highest they will do is to gossip about you and that's all. The more comfortable you make a vaginarian around you, the more you give her the chance to destroy you.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Ok12345(f): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Bobo was lazy
Only wanted to do forex n crypto
Depended on mommy to feed.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Offpoint1: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2022
seanwilliam:

You welcome home private Ryan grin
grin grin

Abeg hi me on whatsapp, I go respond by weekend cuz the whatsapp phone dey far from me.
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Ten06:
She bath only in the morning and mostly goes to bed like that. If she open her ampit you will want to escape immediately. Her p#nts looks very dangerous to touch

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Crafteck1: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

How many years ago was this ?
6-9

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Basiljoe: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
She no dey loyal and my dey always try to forgive and forget because I dey try to form "I will always love you and be with you" kind of guy back then.
but when she no stop I just decided to hurt myself on her matter the very last time by letting her go.
It took me months to forget her completely sha.
Anytime I look myself now and remember how I mumu back then, I dey always feel like going into army barrack so dey fit flog me well with koboko.
Anyways experience is the greatest teacher and regret is greatest the motivator.

Dj! Bring me 4 kegs of palmwine with 2 cups of kulikuli.
Barman! Play me "I no go mumu again" by Psquare and Ed Sheeran.
“Good decisions come from experience, and experience often comes from bad decisions.” - Book 3, Positive Masculinity

“Experience teaches harsh, but it teaches best and the breadth of experience serves a man well.” - Rational Male

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2022
hardon1:

Ur joking right grin

I'm serious. I have my phone on the 24 hour clock mode, and she likes watching movies on my phone. If i asked what the time is, she wouldn't know, and she wasn't ready to learn.

12 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by tonykel1(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Unforgiveness which is the spirit of witchcraft. So, I believe the person was what she was ab-into accused of.....being a witch.

7 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by novia22(f): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2022
Baba was just too dirty. I tried...The Lord knows I did. Plus he wanted us to date forever.
I would come for weekends and meet piles of plates stinking, some had maggots in them to tell you how long they have been there, dirty bathroom, dirty clothes etc.
At some point I felt he left them like that on purpose cos he knew I would come around to visit with my Semi OCD behaviour. We were both doing well and could settle down but whenever I bring up the topic, Oga would always promise next year.
I don't waste time in love matters ooo but I gave this nigga 2years...still nothing. I withdrew, stopped coming around, Baba started f**king a rich colleague and told me she was better and would give him a brighter future.
I was hurt but Karma Toh Nice!!! Chick gave him STD, and left the country. Baba called to confess, apologise and ask for a rematch thinking his hold on me still worked.
Told him while he was hitting her hard, I met someone and we were getting married in a week's time.
As at today, Baba is single. I don't know if his cleaning habit changed, don't care....but he still tells anyone he knows his biggest regret was breaking up with me...
Like I said, I don't care!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by 9jaTalks(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Eileene(f): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2022
For a young guy in his late twenties he was just too desperate for marriage. He even breaks down whenever someone close to him welcomes a newborn..someone who is still finding his feet.

20 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by wumi2017(f): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Body and mouth odour and he no ready to cure amm...... guys pls patronize ur baby girl o may God bless you

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by chemicool: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Trendy247:
Smelly punanl cheesy

That na big issue mhen!!!!
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by TruthHurts100: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2022
RaymondHarmony:
What killed your feelings for someone you were once madly inlove with ?

Cheating because of greeed

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by POPTV(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Rude

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Munzy14(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Judd007:
She got too comfortable and believes I will always love her no matter her 4cups, I had to move.
That getting too comfortable eeh lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:27am On Jul 05, 2022
iSpread:

Can I care?

grin grin grin
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Nacl: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2022
Uncontrolled Anger
Dirt
She forgives no one in life.

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Divay22(f): 9:28am On Jul 05, 2022
Offpoint1:
Nothing
What's nothing undecided
Don't be shy grin just say it

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Cutehector:
main reason why you'll keep getting dumped because you have so much vile in your heart. I wish say na me break your heart sef. You go repent by force grin

Lol
Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by vickydevoka(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:
1.Rude. 2.anger problem. 3.one side love, am de only one in the relationship.
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Munzy14(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2022
Cutehector:
main reason why you'll keep getting dumped because you have so much vile in your heart. I wish say na me break your heart sef. You go repent by force grin
Nawa o undecided

Dude it's uncalled for na..She reacted to the subject of discuss genuinely, and you guys took it personal.. lipsrsealed

Now it will discourage others from doing so.. undecided

Make una begin calm down small..

11 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Kajaard: 9:31am On Jul 05, 2022
Offpoint1:

grin grin

Abeg hi me on whatsapp, I go respond by weekend cuz the whatsapp phone dey far from me.

This guy cheesy

I hope you are okay wherever you are though cheesy

Off point of nairaland must be protected at all costs cool

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Munzy14(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Crafteck1:
Person wey i send go uni de vex 4 me sey na shawarma she want i con de give am noodles, me wey i know say another guy dey somewhere wey she de form wife material 4, for 6 years she go do shit but i kept forgiving her after catching her cos i was madly in love, didnt know something as small as food would give me energy to b over her. When she de misbehave that time i fit no chop for 1 week, just ogogoro and water.. Sometimes na people de create monsters, i live my school for ogun state, commot go badagry to settle bales and other dignitaries so she could claim lagosian, na uni den dey help stubborn people bang their gfs well, pocket money wey u drop, na she and school bf go use am buy condom, a word is more than enough for the stupid, if una like, continue spending on who no be your mama or daughter.
Lol..Na ladies the turn genuine guys to monsters.

And now a genuine lady who will be madly in love with you, will bear the consequences.

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by pedrilo: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Her attitude

Rude and thinks to highly of herself.

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 05, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
u must be a very rude, possessive, jealous, very very ugly...flat yansh, no breast kind of babe that cannot cook or make even tea.
You're brainless.

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by Olam09(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2022
RaymondHarmony:
What killed your feelings for someone you were once madly inlove with ?

She chose career over me and she broke our 3 years relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by mozes01(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2022
distance

1 Like

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2022
Juliet751:
I don't Care about relationship anymore.
You dun tire too dey chop breakfast Abi

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With by tempusfugit: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2022
She wants to know my mom after one month of dating, na that day I call am reach,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

'New Year, New Boyfriends' - Slay Queen As She Shares New Year Photos / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.