Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:42 AM

Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death (51514 Views)

Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video / Angry Mob Sets Two Suspected Bandits Ablaze In Niger State (graphic) / Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by pol23: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Jesu.
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Righthussle: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Wetin really carry me come Nigeria?
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Atypoded: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good for them
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Dscop: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2022
Those that set rapists ablaze deserve a National honor. If you can be killing all these ritualistic, yahoo yahoo, looters, thieves daily there'll he hope for Nigeria.
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Dscop: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kennitrust:
When Jonathan understood that people with ambition could kills, could destroy and could do anything to achieve their ambition, Jonathan quickly hand over power to Buhari to fulfill his life long ambition.

Buhari didn't come to serves Nigeria but on a mission to accomplished his ambition. that's why the country is not moving forward.

While we were celebrating the "BEGINNING OF THE END THE DISASTER BUHARI HAS PUT US THROUGH", boooom! Another one appear. With no vision other than "it's my turn"
"It's my lifelong ambition"

Nigerian please we don't need to travel out this country to live a better life. We can fix this country with our vote and the right candidate

Let be OBIDIENT

God bless everyone on the mission to rescue our dear country from those outdated political rogues

What is with you clowns? Is this a political thread? Goshhh you're annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Kog45(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Igbos don't cordon human rituals unlike one region like that where it is a tradition. Infact they recently found a whole underground dungeon in a church filed with over 50 kids about to be slaughtered for rituals

Make I no talk but ask LeoDeKing, he knows all the recipes of human rituals grin

Tinubu needs human parts for rituals in the coming election.

Vote Atiku 2023
loud am OKIJA shrine dey drink water abi no be blood..

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Halo22: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2022
How could people be this inhuman? May their soul never rest in peace.
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by tjfulloption(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2022
No peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by GoodIsGod: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
pachigo001:
Afonja is the people promoting ritual out of there ignorance

No wonder your English is so bad. You are a thousand miles to sense.

Igbo guys raped a ten years old, cut her private parts. They were apprehended by Igbos and burnt by Igbos. And in your madness you are shouting Afonja.

Na today Igbos dey do ritual?
How many mansions are in your villages that the fools who claim they do business in Lagos and Ibadan can not live in? Plenty.

Shior!

2 Likes

Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by MansoryMX(m): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2022
Make them dey apply similar jungle justice to Fulani as well and not handing them over to police every time!!!

Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Samskid310(m): 10:05pm On Jul 04, 2022
If they were successful it's this same nairaland urchins that will be begging on their timeline for giveaway

DJ play me 'No to Money Ritual' by Kanayo Kanayo

Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by FullBlastLight: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
spydera:
I have never seen or heard about a happy mob.
First time a 'chidera' is commiting a crime of such magnitude!
Rip to the girl.

Are u also Chidera? Huh?
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by CheapHomes1: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2022
The niggies in this village don't have time to check time. I wish we can all show same diligence and zeal in handling our politicians
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by jrusky(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
I love the judgement no forgiveness for rapist and ritualist.

Rot in hell bitchs!!!
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
pachigo001:
stop smoking weed you won't hear.
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
When the next ritualistic remembers mob action, s/he won't loose along as s/he wished.
Spread the vawulence to every form of criminality.

Saleh.
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Ternistacle(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
A tooth for a tooth... That little kids dead dey pain me, how much the family.... Me I no go leave u ooo...
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by bencr7: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2022
pachigo001:
chai, anybody were think say u get sense that person na correct fool,post is talking about A u dey comment Z,u good for nothing tribalism shit
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by bencr7: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Igbos don't cordon human rituals unlike one region like that where it is a tradition. Infact they recently found a whole underground dungeon in a church filed with over 50 kids about to be slaughtered for rituals

Make I no talk but ask LeoDeKing, he knows all the recipes of human rituals grin

Vote Atiku 2023
tribal monkey
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Belleful: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Good one my people. Burn all mother fucking ritualist in the country
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by pargelenis(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
Where is the graphic video of the mob action against these two evil men … I have my cold beverage ready
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Pat081: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
If they are the ones that kill her that is good for them don't let police take them to office just one call you are going to see them again moving around
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Cajal(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ndigbo, Afonja and money rituals are like Peter Obi and OBIdients citizens
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Funflipper: 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
So at what point did rape come into the story?
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Farid24224(m): 10:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
And they kept saying the North is the problem!!!

Are they Fulani?
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Proudlyomonna: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

grin grin grin g see all your post grin grin Igbo yeeaaa , Igbo oohhhhh, Igbo eeeeeee, Igbo ahhh it's seems as though this is the only thing your creator sent you to earth to do grin grin
Continue ooo no stop because na your destiny you dey fulfill soo grin grin
Some people just carry strange and funny destiny come dis world sha � grin grin

Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by Orimogunje51(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Vote Atiku 2023

The problem am having with our brothers from the east. We kept finding ourselves in the same problem all the time.
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by hardon1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Let's just hope they are really guilty o. And not innocent people killed
Re: Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death by DrMuzungu(m): 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
pachigo001:
Afonja is the people promoting ritual out of ignorance

Bro, these are developers, not afonja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Pastor/Native Doctor Busted And Disgraced By Villagers In Anambra. Photos / 4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.