Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home (28572 Views)

Three Children Rescued From Kidnappers’ Den In Kogi (photo) / Caroline Kangogo Found Dead At Her Parents’ Home / Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Osashalom: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2022
You deserved to be pitied
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You and your god should shut up pls.. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
And Jesus Christ didn't exist? grin
The Bible isn’t proof...There is no contemporary evidence for the existence of Jesus...Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn’t done the full research...He is a constructed myth... grin

Prove me wrong... grin
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:23am On Jul 05, 2022
Osashalom:
You deserved to be pitied
You do.. wink
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:27am On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The Bible isn’t proof...There is no contemporary evidence for the existence of Jesus...Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn’t done the full research...He is a constructed myth... grin

Prove me wrong... grin
I have nothing to prove.
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:31am On Jul 05, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
I have nothing to prove.
Then go to bed and stop quoting me mindlessly.. grin
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by li7chang(m): 10:51am On Jul 05, 2022
加拿大论文代写为加拿大留学生送福利了,早来早的
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Gospel2Day: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Google check? You suggested it and yet you put the onus on me to prove your suggestion. You too get brain.

Your problem is not only ignorance.
It was produced by a bigger problem - Laziness.
So, I should do the job of finding out what you are ignorant of for you?
Your problem is compounded.
May you find help soon.
Shalom.
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by GreatAxeMan: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2022
The only people who are manipulated by religion are filthy, lazy, incompetent and lying mûdslîmés.

mediclife1987:

Ondo and Ekiti people I noticed are easily manipulated with Christianity...

One of them even looked into my eyes telling me I have a demon in me...omoor I no sabi wetin to talk than to just burst laugh that day meen...
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Gospel2Day: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
She is a Muslim. What do you expect. There's a trail here, follow her previous posts. She's not a stable person though.

Thank you very much
You have helped me not to waste my time replying her rubbish comments.

1 Like

Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Your problem is not only ignorance.
It was produced by a bigger problem - Laziness.
So, I should do the job of finding out what you are ignorant of for you?
Your problem is compounded.
May you find help soon.
Shalom.
Oga trying so hard to be smartgrin. If only you understood how Google works. Please show a scientific source or a secular source that shows these prophecies that came through. Lazy ass motherfucker.
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Gospel2Day: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Oga trying so hard to be smartgrin. If only you understood how Google works. Please show a scientific source or a secular source that shows these prophecies that came through. Lazy ass motherfucker.

Calling someone you don't know "motherfucker" shows how uncouth and uncivilised you are.
It shows either a lack of home training or a rebellion or departure therefrom.
What would it cost you to simply type and ask Google List of Fulfilled Bible Prophecies.?
Your Laziness and uncouthness stinks.
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Calling someone you don't know "motherfucker" shows how uncouth and uncivilised you are.
It shows either a lack of home training or a rebellion or departure therefrom.
What would it cost you to simply type and ask Google List of Fulfilled Bible Prophecies.?
Your Laziness and uncouthness stinks.

gringrin if you have a brain you'd understand that Google is a search engine and anything you search would have results. For example I could say God sucks and go on Google to bring out sources to back my twisted reasoning. You're obviously one dull lazy fool who can't back up his misyarns with real proof. Weyrey dey form smart man
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Elidrisy20: 1:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is what Christianity has turned to,
You all better embrace Islam the religion of truth,and right part
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Gospel2Day: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

gringrin if you have a brain you'd understand that Google is a search engine and anything you search would have results. For example I could say God sucks and go on Google to bring out sources to back my twisted reasoning. You're obviously one dull lazy fool who can't back up his misyarns with real proof. Weyrey dey form smart man

How did you do your dissertation when graduating?
I guess your lecturers gave you links to write your project.
Keep expecting me to give you proof, you hear.
It shows how uneducated you are.
So, if you search for anything on Google every search result will be false and misleading?
Your education is a waste of time and money.
It even shows from your vulgar language and dirty use of words of abuse.
I won't reply you again.
You sound thuggish
You're not worthy of civilized discussion.
Go and meet your fellow hooligans to argue with.
Good bye.
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Gospel2Day: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I didn't know I was arguing with a Lover of Occult Rock and Doom Metal.
You're obviously demon possessed.
It is not surprising the way you use dirty, vulgar language.
It's normal for the occultism you espouse.
I would have not argued with you,had I known you are a cultist.
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Ken4Christ: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Dates are AD and BC because it was a pope who reconstructed the Julian calendar undecided by the way have you heard of CE.

Of course, someone must introduce it. The fact that it is widely accepted and superior to every other dating system points to the lordship of Christ and our submission to it.
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Ken4Christ: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mister go to bed and stop spewing gibberish that makes no sense.. undecided

I am just imagining the torment you will pass through in the pit of hell. And you will flash back and wish you had a second chance.
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ken4Christ:

I am just imagining the torment you will pass through in the pit of hell. And you will flash back and wish you had a second chance.
Hell nonsense doesn't exist.. grin
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by akslink: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kingozymandias:
They Habe been charmed!!

These are the antecedents Tinubu wants to bring to a national level..

Human rituals and tribalism.

Vote Atiku 2023
idiot like you! The pastor na igbo man
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Wwwq: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Why
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Ken4Christ: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hell nonsense doesn't exist.. grin

It does my friend. Can you tell me anything that has a name and does not exist?

Countless hundreds have seen hell. Few years back, Russian miners dug deep to the point that they started hearing cries from underneath which was recorded.

Don't wait to get there before you believe. There is even a place worse than hell. It is known as the Lake of fire. It is a river of fire.

Over 90% of the world population is going there because of unbelief and disobedience. Don't be among them please.
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ken4Christ:

It does my friend. Can you tell me anything that has a name and does not exist?

Countless hundreds have seen hell. Few years back, Russian miners dug deep to the point that they started hearing cries from underneath which was recorded.

Don't wait to get there before you believe. There is even a place worse than hell. It is known as the Lake of fire. It is a river of fire.

Over 90% of the world population is going there because of unbelief and disobedience. Don't be among them please.
Show me the lake of fire with concrete evidence..
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Ken4Christ: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Show me the lake of fire with concrete evidence..

There are two kinds of knowledge; Sense knowledge and revelation knowledge.

Sense knowledge is the one we acquire through our senses in schools. But revelation knowledge is the one revealed to us through God's Word.

We believe there is devil and devils but we do not see them. But we sometimes see their manifestations through those who are possessed.

We also believe there is God but we don't see him. It's only confirmed through his works and wonders.

If not for the Bible, the whole world would have been in the dark how the world began.

The same Bible has told us how this world will end.

The successive Kingdoms that have come and gone were all accurately predicted by Daniel in Daniel chapter 2. King Nebuchadnezzar saw the vision but Daniel interpreted it.

And there is one more kingdom of the world that the Bible predicted will be established on earth. This kingdom will be the new world power. And it will be a confederalism of ten European countries. And we are gradually approaching that.

My point is this, if virtually all the predictions in the Bible are coming to fulfillment, be certain that every other information contained in it is true.

So, the evidence of the existence of the Lake of fire is the Bible. Jesus during his teaching called it furnace of fire. He said;

Matthew 13:41-42
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

This is where sinners and ungodly people will be thrown into on the final day of judgment.

Revelation 20:11-15
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Gospel2Day:

I didn't know I was arguing with a Lover of Occult Rock and Doom Metal.
You're obviously demon possessed.
It is not surprising the way you use dirty, vulgar language.
It's normal for the occultism you espouse.
I would have not argued with you,had I known you are a cultist.
Nothing to say again. You said something and you can't prove it. Mr smart. Goodbye. Dumb motherfucker
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by LienwaltAbel(m): 11:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Of course, someone must introduce it. The fact that it is widely accepted and superior to every other dating system points to the lordship of Christ and our submission to it.
undecided undecided abeg I have no time for this.
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:24am On Jul 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

There are two kinds of knowledge; Sense knowledge and revelation knowledge.

Sense knowledge is the one we acquire through our senses in schools. But revelation knowledge is the one revealed to us through God's Word.

We believe there is devil and devils but we do not see them. But we sometimes see their manifestations through those who are possessed.

We also believe there is God but we don't see him. It's only confirmed through his works and wonders.

If not for the Bible, the whole world would have been in the dark how the world began.

The same Bible has told us how this world will end.

The successive Kingdoms that have come and gone were all accurately predicted by Daniel in Daniel chapter 2. King Nebuchadnezzar saw the vision but Daniel interpreted it.

And there is one more kingdom of the world that the Bible predicted will be established on earth. This kingdom will be the new world power. And it will be a confederalism of ten European countries. And we are gradually approaching that.

My point is this, if virtually all the predictions in the Bible are coming to fulfillment, be certain that every other information contained in it is true.

So, the evidence of the existence of the Lake of fire is the Bible. Jesus during his teaching called it furnace of fire. He said;

Matthew 13:41-42
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a FURNACE OF FIRE: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

This is where sinners and ungodly people will be thrown into on the final day of judgment.

Revelation 20:11-15
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire
Show me the lake of fire and stop the long talk.. grin
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2022
oneMalik:
CAN of beans or CAN of worms ? pls be specific !
Christian Association of Nigeria.
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Gospel2Day: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Nothing to say again. You said something and you can't prove it. Mr smart. Goodbye. Dumb motherfucker

Are you unconsciously confessing publicly to me that you have sex with your mother?
You seem to like the evil, dirty, demonic word "motherfucker".
I won't be surprised if you do, because that's what the originator of the Occult and Doom Metal you like wants his demonized followers to do.
May God save your mother that you rape constantly.
Repent and receive Jesus to set you free from the bondage of Satan and his demons.
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Ken4Christ: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Show me the lake of fire and stop the long talk.. grin

You will see it when you die without Christ
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

You will see it when you die without Christ
NONSENSE.. undecided
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by Ken4Christ: 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

NONSENSE.. undecided

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, SHALL HAVE theirY PART IN THE LAKE WHICH BURNETH WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE: which is the second death.
Re: Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and UNBELIEVING, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, SHALL HAVE theirY PART IN THE LAKE WHICH BURNETH WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE: which is the second death.
Hell doesn't exist..go to bed and live your life...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Locks 2 Children Inside Water Drum For Eating Neighbour’s Food / Boko Haram Burns Hospital In Dapchi, District Head’s Palace / Otamayomi Ogedengbe: How Deeper Life Pastor Was Kidnapped In Akure – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.