Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) (59877 Views)

₦1,200 Tuber Of Yam In Ibadan (Pictured) / A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / The Tuber Of Yam Man Bought For ₦1200 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Imka: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The yam looks very

Obidient smiley

If you don't have your PVC

Eat the yam and

Use the strength to go get your PVC.

Funny you
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by MossLuv: 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Chisaedhor:
Pls mode post this to the right section (thanks).

grin Things are really get out of hands in Portharcourt.

This small yam below is 2,500 naira at Elelenwo Portharcourt. I just bought it from one aboki lol.

We cracked some jokes though and we became friends, he said he even removed small thing for me lol after mentioning 3.5k (3 pipe grin)

Its not a joke, how person wan take survive like this

What could this cost in your area?

You bought it to cure sickness or just to satisfy hunger?
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by shortIGBOman: 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
DOTian:

We are facing a discreet food embargo in the East

True talk.
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Okobola146: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Cost of living in Nigeria is very very expenses these days
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by LogicBomb8: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
abokikhalifa:

How is this big ? Una go just dey encourage nonsense.
You are too dumb to recorgnise sarcasm
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Allisgud: 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
If u don't choose and vote wisely 2023 u will wish buhari rule again,I am obidient
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Gunayo:
I don hammer be that Ooooh. Make December reach make l harvest my yam. Farming is good.
where are you and where is your farm? I can buy from you.Iam in Port Harcourt.
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by IamAsiri: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thomthom:
Op u mean say Na that yam wey dey your hand you buy for 2k5 or plus the ones wey dey ground.. I no understand.. if Na true abeg make we do business.. I get yam farm make trailer come carry them.. I go sell 1 tuber 700.

That's where the problem lies! Transportation.
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Poanan: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Omihanifa:
Here in Abuja that yam nah like ₦700-₦800

When last did u buy yam? It may not be as much as 2500 but yam js expensive now cos it is not the season. That yam is old yam and quite expensive
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Poanan: 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Gunayo:
I don hammer be that Ooooh. Make December reach make l harvest my yam. Farming is good.

Yam no fe season now that is why. New yam go soon begin comot. That yam na old yam. Unless u store yours till june and risk termite bite to make bad money
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ufotunang: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fulani herdsmen and bandits attacking and kidnapping, killing farmers is affecting the agriculture sector...many farmers do not go to farm again for fear of been attacked which will cause food scarcity and increase in price of food stuffs... this is the change Buhari promised nigerians....so nigerians have to be obi-dient
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Boiled/fried yam is overrated. Use the money to buy poundo yam.
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Tinney104(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
All I want is obident

All I want is Obi

All we all want is more needful, reliable person on the cabinet

Right now all I need is food grin

Am starving guys help me out

91 29 373 482
Opay
Bam

Please guys 1k is enough
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by darexolu16(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Chisaedhor:

This small yam below is 2,500 naira at Elelenwo Portharcourt. I just bought it from one aboki lol.

We cracked some jokes though and we became friends, he said he even removed small thing for me lol after mentioning 3.5k (3 pipe grin)

Everything abi only that single one?
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by jimtemi1: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The yam looks very

Obidient smiley

If you don't have your PVC

Eat the yam and

Use the strength to go get your PVC.
i just pray make our obedient,no turn to violence later, but I rather gamble my vote on him just praying he won't turn us all down like those old fools
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by coputa(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nigerians should engage this inept government,the way they did during the @endsars protest to stop this incessant increase of food items,brought about by inflation.Nigeria should remove the toga of being the most happiest people on earth,because they are suffering and smilling.Pvc is a cowardly way of making a positive change to improve the lives of the citizens of a nation,Who even guarantee you that the next government will guarrantee or give you that change you so desire.It is on record that,in Nigeria any old regime is always better than the new ones.
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Acidosis:

Boiled/fried yam is overrated. Use the money to buy poundo yam.

My father must not read that. undecided
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by shantti(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Chisaedhor:

Why not simply buy the yam seedlings and plant the yam. That way u could get lots of yams.

Anyway, I bought 3 of those for #2500 in osun
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by shantti(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Gunayo:

How much did you buy the seedlings
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by fof1: 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Chisaedhor:

You were really Exploited...Even Abokis have Opened Eyes to Cheat Pretending to be Saintly...They have become very Exploitative of the Southerners in the recent times...I am in PH.
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

My father must not read that. undecided

Hehe... cheesy
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Gunayo(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
shantti:

How much did you buy the seedlings
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Juleeee: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Omihanifa:

Which part of Abuja is that?
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by ameh99: 2:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Na #600 for Zuba market
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by missymide: 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Yam is one of my children's best food. There is no way I cook it that they dont love but I cant afford to buy for them again. I wanted to manage to buy 2weeks ago and i called an aboki immediately he called 2500 for a size that can only feed the me and my 3kids, i sharply discharged him. This is mere wickedness from all those who brought us to this point
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by sript: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Lucky you. The last time a small Tuber of Yam was sold for #800, here in the EAST was, 2019. Now the smallest tuber of Yam is above #4,500. Hunger wan finish People here.

If this is true, people are really suffering over there in the East..

1 Like

Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Commysammy: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
na must to chop yam?
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Chisaedhor:

Matalo
Malugi
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Tordue123(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
U would have bought sweet potatoes instead
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by motta(m): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Omihanifa:
na 1k now sir
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by GustoAfrica: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is Preposterous but we are on 80% discount now

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeLmaRjoxzU/
Re: See The ₦2,500 Tuber Of Yam I Bought In Port Harcourt (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Which Elelenwo sold this thing for you at this amount na?

Not saying you're lying, but it's hard to believe.
Next time, go down to Oil Mill market and you will buy it half that price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Eat This? A Nairalander Hunted And Fried Flying Termites (photo) / Man Buys Frozen Meat That Was Produced 15th Of March (Photo) / See Rice Dishes From Other Countries. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.