Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Online Loan, Do They Still Invade People's Accounts? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Online Loan, Do They Still Invade People's Accounts? (256 Views)

Online Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life With Debts.. / Do U Nid A Loan? Do U Want 2 Invest? Are U Looking 4 Where To Buy/sell Cars / Save A Brother From BRANCH Online Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Loan, Do They Still Invade People's Accounts? by lastchild: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2022
Am owing one of them, they used to deduct their money whenever money landed in my account. I stopped using that account.

Now, i was told that federal government has stopped them from doing such, is it true?
Re: Online Loan, Do They Still Invade People's Accounts? by Yinkusgold: 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2022
OK
Re: Online Loan, Do They Still Invade People's Accounts? by Daddyyin: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Pay up your debt

May God provide for your needs
Re: Online Loan, Do They Still Invade People's Accounts? by nifemi25(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2022
Once you insert your ATM card details on the loan app. That means you have given them a green card to have access to your account even without your consent.
Re: Online Loan, Do They Still Invade People's Accounts? by Greatzeus(m): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2022
nifemi25:
Once you insert your ATM card details on the loan app. That means you have given them a green card to have access to your account even without your consent.
Stop being ignorant, nobody can withdraw money from your account except you, through ATM, counter withdrawal or giving out cheque or a standing order. No loan app can withdraw money from your account when your loan is due. That is fraud or theft,they don't even have the power or access.
If they can why will they be sending defaulters messages and black mailing them? Instead of just removing the money?

(1) (Reply)

LEGIT: Way To Make Money Through YFI Mining And Withdraw Everyday / Earn Free $,no Investment Needed, Sign Up And Get Rewards / 3 Bedroom Apartment With A BQ For Rent At Lekki Phase 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.