Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate (27392 Views)

APC Picks Worgu Boms To Replace Victor Giadom / Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Named The Chairman Of Kaduna State Transition Committee / APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by DOTian: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2022
ajumma:

How many political parties in Nigeria ?
The Christian can chose any of the party and test the water as well by fielding Christian/Christian ticket..
dem hold una hand ?? yeyenatu

Religious chauvinism will always be confronted and challenged in this country as long as Nigerias subsists. This is what ignorant fanatics like you don't know. What the Kaduna dwarf has just done with his action was to lay all sorts of political mines for his already troubled state and region. These mines will all explode at the appropriate time and consume you guys for your folly .
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by ajumma(m): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2022
DOTian:

Religious chauvinism will always be confronted and challenged in this country as long as Nigerias subsists. This is what ignorant fanatics like you don't know. What the Kaduna dwarf has just done with his action was to lay all sorts of political mines for his already troubled state and region. These mines will all explode at the appropriate time and consume you guys for your folly .

when you becomes sober read what i wrote carefully ,this time not with ogogoro eyes.

@bold
How many political parties in Nigeria ?
The Christian can chose any of the party and test the water as well by fielding Christian/Christian ticket..

dan giya
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by manmade(m): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2022
kingi777:
The reality is that Kaduna Christians face all the northern Muslims including the neighbouring Niger Republic �� - the reason there are lots of migrants claiming indigenes in some part of Kaduna. Infact the Emirs from other states in North are always interested in who rules Kaduna because they see the state as the capital of northern Nigeria and therefore should be seen as symbol of Islam. There are many indigenous non Muslims in Kaduna state that can challenge the status quo but the hurdle of facing the entire Muslim North is humongous for them. Elrufai is a typical figure that is implementing nothern muslim agenda/jihad without giving a hoot.
that's why everyone need to get their PVC this time and let's take our destiny in our hands
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by pseudaria: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2022
Daguga:

Having a Muslim Muslim ticket in a major Northern Muslim state may not be an issue, what is of concern is peace and good governance.

Will you say this same story in the South East and South South with majority Christians and few Muslims. Why not ask their Governors to go for Christian Muslim tickets?

My friend shut up your stupid bigoted mouth. Since 1999 this arrangement of Muslim-xtian ticket has been the norm to reflect the demography of the state. Until a bigot elrufai got there and decided to change it out of hatred for kaduna xtians who are approximately 42% of the pop. You Know the truth you just want to play to the gallery you fucking ethnic jingoist
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Walllee: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Yoruba Christians like Adeboye and some middle belt Christians.
Count SS and SE Christians out
But the SS christians are planning seriously to vote TINUBU a Muslim after a Muslim Buhari steps down.So my friend all of are stupid and dosile christians
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by olamike02: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2022
This is the reason why the evil these terrorists were perpetrating in southern Kaduna festers for so long. They continue to denigrate these people as if they are not important.
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Twoclans(f): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2022
APC2:

El-Rufai did not win the last election. It was massively rigged. That is the problem.

Dont mind them abeg.As if it's not this Kaduna that we know.
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by babasolution: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2022
Sannisege:
shane. See how Africans are rating themselves based on the religion of imposed on them by the invaders. Slavery has really shattered the mind of most Africans.

I thought I was the only one that noticed this,Africans mumu sha
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by li7chang(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2022
cs代写 should be the pouplar thing in the world
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Ojuntana: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2022
garfield1:

Uba sani outsmarted her
You mean Uba Sani outsmarted Hel Ruffian

Or Hel Ruffian was neutral?
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by jaggabban: 11:04am On Jul 05, 2022
ZKOSOSO:
Elrufai and his cousins are bent on frustrating Christians in Kaduna

Imagine Kaduna with about 50% Christians population o......
U for say 99%. Kontinu
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by jaggabban: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2022
ScamHunter:

Christians in Nigeria are not wise. Wasn't it Nigerian Christians that carried Buhari's election on their heads in 2015? Even against a Christian, these same southern Kaduna Christians and Benue Christians being massacred today lacked sense
Muslims no carry Obasanjo a xtian for head? Even jona 1st term
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by jaggabban: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Jd10k:
*Political Facts:*
1. Are you aware that there is only one Muslim governor in the whole southern Nigeria, Gov. Oyetola of Osun out of 17 states.

2. Are you aware that there are only two Muslim Deputy Gov. in the whole southern Nigeria.

3. In the North there are four Christian Governors out of 19 states.

4. Eight Christian deputy Governors out of 19 states.

5. Are you aware there are 20 Christian Governors and 16 Muslim Governors in Nigeria.

6. Do you know there are 23 Christian Deputy Governors and 13 Muslim Deputy Governors in Nigeria.

Despite this *CAN* is still shouting of Islamization agenda. But is this Christianization agenda of the south? No, because southern Muslims are more liberal and won't shout or make noise but if it is the opposite *CAN* would raise hell.
Thank you so much.
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2022
pseudaria:

My friend shut up your stupid bigoted mouth. Since 1999 this arrangement of Muslim-xtian ticket has been the norm to reflect the demography of the state. Until a bigot elrufai got there and decided to change it out of hatred for kaduna xtians who are approximately 42% of the pop. You Know the truth you just want to play to the gallery you fucking ethnic jingoist

Tell same story to the South South and South East
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by garfield1: 11:40am On Jul 05, 2022
Ojuntana:

You mean Uba Sani outsmarted Hel Ruffian

Or Hel Ruffian was neutral?

Perhaps...which one be hell ruffian
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Ojuntana: 12:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
garfield1:

Perhaps...which one be hell ruffian
You should know. If you don't, forget it
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Judolisco(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
garfield1:

30% of southern Kaduna is muslims
maybe because bandits from Northern kaduna have finish killing them
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by garfield1: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ojuntana:

You should know. If you don't, forget it

The insecurity is the only thing staining him
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by ismhab(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Why people talking about Kaduna State only. Go see Plateau State, where muslims have been over marginalized, every day is a christian-christian.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thanksful:
This election is Muslim vs Christian. Buhari has taken Muslim turn. It's a Christian man turn. Since APC said Osibanjo is not good enough to rule is country as a Christian, then let Obi have it.

It's the christian turn.

That Uba Sabi is a Muslim ?
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by numericalguy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
yomi531:
Christians in Kaduna are majority in 12 of the 23 local govts there. Can u say DAT about Muslims in any of the southern states. Or the Ekiti u used as example. See ur mouth like bingo

You are way too St00peed for me to continue to reply you.
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Yankee101: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Muslum Muslim again?

Only by rigging
You see elrufai's bigotry?
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by yomi531(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
numericalguy:

You are way too St00peed for me to continue to reply you.
Bomb faya u. Slave
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by numericalguy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
yomi531:
Bomb faya u. Slave

See this ALADE fa grin

I am a northerner and born to rule over you IPOB PIGS. Your TRIBE are SLAVES to us. See how you IGBOS have been begging for presidency that you will never have. No IGBO man will ever rule this country.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by yomi531(m): 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
numericalguy:

See this ALADE fa grin

I am a northerner and born to rule over you IPOB PIGS. Your TRIBE are SLAVES to us. See how you IGBOS have been begging for presidency that you will never have. No IGBO man will ever rule this country.
It shows how mumuish u are. When Igbo begin dey bear my name?? Check my name wella. Obi is winning the next presidency if u no like am, u can move ur ass to futa djallon where u migrated from. Fura sipping baga
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Ojuntana: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
garfield1:

The insecurity is the only thing staining him
And his bigotry. Hadiza as a woman is only good enough for Deputy governor. She's also from Southern Kaduna thus not good enough for governor

Or why didn't he support her for the governorship?

From a man who supports power shift to south. So cunning and impish

Also, apart from bulidng roads what else has he done differently in Kd? Other sectors are still as he met them.
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by numericalguy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
yomi531:
It shows how mumuish u are. When Igbo begin dey bear my name?? Check my name wella. Obi is winning the next presidency if u no like am, u can move ur ass to futa djallon where u migrated from. Fura sipping baga

Another IPOB PIG hiding his identity from the society. YUU are not the first IGBO to deny your tribe. IGBOS have been denying their USELESS tribe even before your MISERABLE self was born.

Yes we migrated to come and rule you mkporu miri cannibals as you PIGS are not fit to rule over yourselves.

Fura da nono is a delicacy fit only for aristocrats like me. You can continue to eat your smelly decaying akpu which is food for SLAVES like you.

No IGBO man will ever rule this country and we will not allow YUU PIGS to go free.
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by yomi531(m): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
numericalguy:

Another IPOB PIG hiding his identity from the society. YUU are not the first to deny your tribe. IGBOS have been denying their USELESS tribe even before your MISERABLE self was born.

Yes we migrated to come and rule you mkporu miri cannibals as you PIGS are not fit to rule over yourselves.

Fura da nono is a delicacy fit only for aristocrats like me. You can continue to eat your smelly decaying akpu which is food for SLAVES like you.

No IGBO man will ever rule this country and we will not allow YUU PIGS to go free.
Let me just stop talking to u. Mumu wey see Yoruba name dey call am Igbo. Uncircumcised fulani pig from Guinea grin
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by garfield1: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ojuntana:

And his bigotry. Hadiza as a woman is only good enough for Deputy governor. She's also from Southern Kaduna thus not good enough for governor

Or why didn't he support her for the governorship?

From a man who supports power shift to south. So cunning and impish

Also, apart from bulidng roads what else has he done differently in Kd? Other sectors are still as he met them.

My brother,even pdp refused to zone to the south.it seems theres an unwritten rule that only Hausa fulanis will govern kad just like tivs are doing in benue and igala were doing in kogi.
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by numericalguy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
famouscargo4u:
El Rufai having tried it on his own, now he wants to bequeath same. In no time, it will become a norm thereby cancelling the interest of millions of Christians in Kaduna. No wonder violence and attacks only occur in Christian dominated areas.

My grandfather ruled over your grandfather
My father's generation rules over your father
I will rule over you
My children will rule over your children
And it goes on and on.

Do you the sweetest part of it is that there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate by Ojuntana: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
garfield1:

My brother,even pdp refused to zone to the south.it seems theres an unwritten rule that only Hausa fulanis will govern kad just like tivs are doing in benue and igala were doing in kogi.

I don't have a problem with that. What I'm talking about is Hell Ruffian choosing a Muslim woman from SK to deputize him, and also hand over same deputy to his incoming successor while claiming to be a "progressive". It's obvious she's being used as a bogeywoman and not on any sort of higher principles as he likes to claim.

The reason both parties will not zone to the south is same reason both parties did not zone to the South in their presidential primaries. It's a game of subjugation that is systemic

Have you heard the woman speak? You'll understand better what I'm saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments / Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto / Soludo Draws Battle Line Against Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.