Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Obidients Against Paid Influencers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Against Paid Influencers (442 Views)

X Influencer VivaXY Posts About Cautioning Obidients Against Insulting SW Voters / Peter Obi Paid Influencers 40 Million Each / Why Are Paid Influencers Posts Pushed To Front Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Against Paid Influencers by derecho(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2022
BE PREPARED
Thanks to the American political machinery, political campaigns for democratic elections worldwide, have become a matter of how much money you can spend, who you can employ as your Strategist/Fixers and how far you are ready to go, to win.

In Nigeria, American Mercenaries are now the preferred Strategists/ Fixers, to not only advice and guide presidential campaigns, but to connect with local and international business/media/political power groups and use every available matrix to win a victory for their paymaster.

In 2015, we witnessed as APC employed David Axelrod’s AKPD Message and Media; that singular masterstroke put APC in Obama’s White House, brought John Kerry to Nigeria a few weeks before the general elections (against American policy of non-intervention) and gave rise to the “CHANGE” movement that delivered Aso Rock Villa to Muhammadu Buhari and the APC.
The PDP also employed foreign strategists, but at that time, Joseph Trippi and the Potomac Square Group did not have the clout of AKPD.
This piece is not about 2015, it is about today!

As Nigerians go about their daily struggle for survival, the two political parties, APC and PDP, have gone deep into their arsenal of skills and wherewithal to search and find tools and materials for the next battle.
As you read, tens of local media consultants/strategists have been engaged and talks are ongoing (and are possibly already concluded), for the employment of the American mercenaries.

Each party will be looking for strategists who will not only give them an advantage in Nigeria but who can use the international media to do a quiet subterranean campaign; above all they will be looking for strategists who can give them the White House.

Nigerians will soon be confronted by a formidable media onslaught from international media, local media and the social media.

Soon, the APC and the PDP, the two giant political structures that have presided over the recent bankruptcy and impoverishment of the Nigerian state, will unleash professional election manipulators, smear campaign experts and public opinion managers, on the unsuspecting, unprepared and already overwhelmed Nigerians.

The youthful Obedience Movement should get ready for a rough ride; in a few weeks, possibly days, the social media will receive new entrants; paid mercenaries, they will be unrelenting, day and night (they are on contract, it is their job; they don’t have to go to any other work like you); they will create hundreds of thousands of social media IDs and they will do whatever it takes to wear you out and demoralize you. They will make you doubt every thing you think you know about your candidate and they will tell you about their employer and why he is the only hope for your tomorrow.

This is a cautionary piece, an advisory; if you really believe that any of the presidential candidates can add value to the way Nigeria is managed. If you believe that any of the candidates can introduce some sanity into government spending, the management of the economy, human development, education, national economic and social integration; you better build your information base, strengthen your conviction, maintain a local support system, get your PVC and get ready for the onslaught.

The professionals campaign strategists/managers/mercenaries and fixers are coming, after collecting tens of millions of Dollars, they mean business!
They will confuse many!
They will demoralize many!
They will incite base instincts like tribalism, nepotism and inter-tribal rivalries!
They will do whatever it takes!
They will take no prisoners!
The Thugs are also coming (this is a matter for another piece).

Get Ready, get prepared; taking Nigeria back, will not be a plate of beans!

OTEMATA

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 05, 2022
Gibberish’s

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by Fahdiga(m): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Gibberish’s
Shatap

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by ovieigho(m): 6:15am On Jul 05, 2022
Good one

1 Like

Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
Shatap

You village breeds be sounding like it’s only Nigeria that online paid influencers are employed to sell and antagonize political opponents!

Hello Dunce! It applies in every democracy and save yourself the tears like it’s only peculiar to Nigeria!

Y’all already giving excuses for the guaranteed impending defeat at the polls.

Y’all should relax! You all will still have guaranteed 8 years to wail when His Excellence, Bola Ahmed Okechukwu, becomes the President.

Don’t be over zealous and ambitious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by Fahdiga(m): 6:21am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

You village breeds be sounding like it’s only Nigeria that online paid influencers are employed to sell and antagonize political opponents!

Hello Dunce! It applies in every democracy and save yourself the tears like it’s only peculiar to Nigeria!

Y’all already giving excuses for the guaranteed impending defeat at the polls.

Y’all should relax! You all will still have guaranteed 8 years to wail when His Excellence, Bola Ahmed Okechukwu, becomes the President.

Don’t be over zealous and ambitious.
What an incoherent and disjointed gibberish devoid of logic. I stopped reading at the first paragraph. I am allergic to junks.

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
What an incoherent and disjointed gibberish devoid of logic. I stopped reading at the first paragraph. I am allergic to junks.

Who cares if you read it or not! Like I give a fvck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by Pagenaija1: 6:28am On Jul 05, 2022
Food after the youth After I became president

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by Fahdiga(m): 6:31am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:

Who cares if you read it or not! Like I give a fvck!
Then shut the hell up.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by Fibonacci88: 7:13am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Gibberish’s
Shut up if u can't comprehend let me explain the post to u. Better professionals who can launder image online are about to be employee and u almajiri pay per post miscreants will be relegated to the background. I hope u can smell the coffee.
Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by Igboland: 7:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Match never start fools Dom de. Lament
Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2022
Fibonacci88:

Shut up if u can't comprehend let me explain the post to u. Better professionals who can launder image online are about to be employee and u almajiri pay per post miscreants will be relegated to the background. I hope u can smell the coffee.

Smh….

You guys should Save yourselves the time, energy, space, human resource, logistics and sanity.

Peter Obi should channel any budget he has for campaign into agriculture- Fish farming or oil palm plantation, if he really claims to care about the people and not waste funds. That will employ a lot of Anambra youths and get food on their table.

Why waste money on a lost course? Why channel energy on impossibility.

Someone close to Peter Obi is not telling him the truth. This is a total waste of everything!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by ajekpaks(m): 7:41am On Jul 05, 2022
ok
Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by SHINJA: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Sai okoro obi

1 Like

Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by kereman1: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Gibberish’s

We have seen you, "paid influencer" now swerve.
Re: Obidients Against Paid Influencers by kereman1: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2022
SHINJA:
Sai okoro obi

Oga u are always on every Peter obi thread, if u hate him so much y not overlook, I believe u are paid cos the haste at which u jump on his thread says alot.

(1) (Reply)

MUST WATCH: Peter Obi States Why Nigerians Live In Poverty / President Buhari Presides Over National Security Council (Photos) / President Buhari Prays At Kofor Arewa Eid Playing Ground (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.