Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration (29398 Views)

2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti / Amaechi: My Presidential Aspiration Not A Personal Ambition + Why I'm Contesting / 2023: Femi Gbajabiamila Perfects Plan To Be Governor Of Lagos, Oust Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2022
Some people will develop headaches over this.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Lawalemi(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2022
But they are never based in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by skywalker240(m): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Bomboiy:

When I said youths,I meant sensible youths.
Vawulence grin grin

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by duro4chang(m): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2022
It is expected.
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by edungene7: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Are you surprised the enemies of Nigeria are assembling to support corruption Otedola and co help them in depositing the stolen wealth with commission and invade tax the game is over
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by juman(m): 9:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Tinubu is really short.
Randle avenue.
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by SocialJustice: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2022
Africana1123:
Dangote endorsed tinubu ,otedola has done samething! We are getting there gradually .
Who do you expect people who prey on Nigeria's economy with government backing to support.

This will surprise only the ignorant.
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Joe4real1988(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2022
Africana1123:
I’m one of the sensible youth in Nigeria that why my vote will go to asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu.

How can someone with working brain vote for obi China that take advice from mad people him tu lie

You sound kiddish
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by splashbaby(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Kwanza:

https://twitter.com/realFemiOtedola/status/1544215119390982144?t=-My8VDS3cCH7HeG1slcJgg&s=19
Children of hate and anger won't like this Ooo. Anyway, Dotians remains what they are. After failing in their obituary quest watch them return to the biafra agitation... Bunch of treacherous Zoogerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by porthouse7(f): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Bomboiy:

When I said youths,I meant sensible youths.
no dey claim rubbish only Igbo youth and ipob supporting obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Ezedon(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2022
You are an enemy to the youth
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2022
otedola is a crook just like tinubu. a crook wil always support crook. shameful support
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Africana1123(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Joe4real1988:
You sound kiddish
you sound brainless
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by onuman: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Africana1123:
why are you crying?

You are still stuck in reverse with your intetion to vote old thieves as president of Nigeria in 2023.
You have not stopped crying since 2015 when you supported Buhari and made all in Nigeria to continue with crying till today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by ibedu29: 9:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Africana1123:
I’m one of the sensible youth in Nigeria that why my vote will go to asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu.

How can someone with working brain vote for obi China that take advice from mad people him tu lie

He developed Lagos but he is in France
Enjoying normal saline infusion and bed rest
So
He can't be treated in Lagos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by ibedu29: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2022
splashbaby:
Children of hate and anger won't like this Ooo. Anyway, Dotians remains what they are. After failing in their obituary quest watch them return to the biafra agitation... Bunch of treacherous Zoogerians.
He developed Lagos yet he is in the best hospitals in France enjoying bed rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Enumerator(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2022
I tell you!
Bomboiy:
Otedola should not be taken seriously,he is part of the people benefiting from corruption in Nigeria. He would always support corrupt leaders because that is his only gateway to wealth.

It is funny how his children are living large in abroad but he wants us to vote for someone whose only aim is to feed us cassava and Agbado.

2023 is not about corrupt personnels like Otedola and Tinubu,2023 is all about the poor masses,the students on strike,the poor women buying kerosene for 800/litre. 2023 is the year the above people will stand behind a candidate we believe in and not a drug dealer that pays people for political support

2023 is for Peter Obi,1million endorsement from corrupt billionaires and Politicians won't change that.
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Creamypie(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2022
mascot87:

You only have one vote too dude
let me tell u something, dude. A don give a fuk about Nigeria politics and politicians. I don vote or campaign for any of em criminal. Adont think like masses of Nigeria, and I don't make ma money from Nigeria and it's failed system. Am from south, for your info, whoever wins will still give no fuk about you, whether tinubu, obi, atiku, et all. It's their close friends and family who will enjoy bountifully, not you, and certainly not me.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by espn(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2022
Bomboiy:

Calm your nerves, they both have just two votes.

The youths will never be influenced by people who benefit from corruption.
Who are the youths? You think we all think foolishly like you guyz...So this was the plan...You all started ENDSARS to destroy the country just to promote your candidate. We now know the sponsors of END SARS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Joe4real1988(m): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2022
Africana1123:
you sound brainless
Sorry, i just figured out who u are and what/who u support, it's u guys trademark.���
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by hardon1(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2022
It's obvious most people dont read before they comment.

I don't see any support there, it's just normal good will one would wish anyone
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Jemex003: 9:21am On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=Bomboiy post=114436372]

When I said youths,I meant sensible youths.[/quo

You think you’ve sense too?
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Hallabee1(m): 9:21am On Jul 05, 2022
Aje...na sure thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by promzy555(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Op make em forefathers endorse am. Them nor pass the masses.

Make selfishness judge ur soul
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Hallabee1(m): 9:22am On Jul 05, 2022
skywalker240:

Vawulence grin grin

Aje...something is wrong with your skull

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Af0nja: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2022
Bomboiy:
Otedola should not be taken seriously,he is part of the people benefiting from corruption in Nigeria. He would always support corrupt leaders because that is his only gateway to wealth.

It is funny how his children are living large in abroad but he wants us to vote for someone whose only aim is to feed us cassava and Agbado.

2023 is not about corrupt personnels like Otedola and Tinubu,2023 is all about the poor masses,the students on strike,the poor women buying kerosene for 800/litre. 2023 is the year the above people will stand behind a candidate we believe in and not a drug dealer that pays people for political support

2023 is for Peter Obi,1million endorsement from corrupt billionaires and Politicians won't change that.

He lives in his Dubai mansion, while living the legit Hushpuppy life. Feeding our Social media timelines with his Gen X style of flex.
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2022
Africana1123:
Dangote endorsed tinubu ,otedola has done samething! We are getting there gradually .
hope Dangote and Otedola will cast 60million votes.. Foolssssss u think money is everything. Nnewi has the highest population of Billionaires/millionaires in Nigeria, cubana and Arthur Eze are small boys compared to some hidden quiet billionaires. By the way, OBIDIENT all d way
Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by kingthreat(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2022
Watch as the children of hate will descend on Otedola because he didn't support their saint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by DenreleDave(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2022
Atpoded:
Being a billionaire is not equal to having Sense
.. But ur father is not a millionaire and still doesn't have sense..... grin cheesy grin

Mind you, I rather not have sense and be a billionaire

Than have sense ND dwell in poverty

Keep weeping grin grin grin grin grin grin your tears are sweet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration by DenreleDave(m): 9:26am On Jul 05, 2022
ibedu29:

He developed Lagos yet he is in the best hospitals in France enjoying bed rest

Yes Peter obi was a governor for 8 years but after his tenure, he ran to live in tinubu Lagos..

I guess the odour in anambra is unbearable grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Collect APC Rice In Rivers (Photos) / PDP SW Rally: Osun State Citizen Shades PDP Over Their Choice Of Venue / Osinbajo Virtually Commissions The Zaki Biam Shared Facility In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.