Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence (4392 Views)

Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. / EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again / President Buhari Acknowledges Nigerians’ End SARS Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by APCNGN: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2022
I've noticed the tinubu bots. I dont know why my mods did not inform me since. I've blocked the loophole that was used to create them, now I'm trying to clean them up.

I am now aware.

Yes. My supermoderators decided not to tell me anything.

Seun, we are not kids o. Despite all their nefarious activities and the complaints that follow, you're saying you are just noticing?

Maybe the article by AdolfAboki forced you to put up this damage control.

It's well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Seniorwriter(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2022
Deep Quote
Human beings are the hardest living things to manage and the best ways to doing so is to create a stick and carrot mode for actions and activities.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Fira09(m): 9:08am On Jul 05, 2022
You guys should freestyle this man na.
Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by PlayerMeji: 9:11am On Jul 05, 2022
Which one is Tinubu spam bots?

Everyone is campaigning for his candidate, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi, etc.

So which one is Tinubu's spambot?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by NobleSeed(m): 9:13am On Jul 05, 2022
wahala belike tinubu bots
cheesy cheesy
No wonder them dey roam evewhere dey shout bat,bat grin
Bat way them say make we no dey eat say them get coronavirus and the rest. grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Jack005(m): 9:15am On Jul 05, 2022
Kudos Seun, I really commend you for this..

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Seun(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2022
There's a large number of accounts that was set up to like posts that favour a particular party.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Fira09(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
There's a large number of accounts that was set up to like posts that favour a particular party.

That's true.....it usually happens on LeoDeKing moniker.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Penguin2: 9:22am On Jul 05, 2022
And I think he has done something about them.

Most of those bots used to rehash same line of “Tinubu being slayer of Mkpurumiri” seem to have disappeared.

Seun, thank you for this great forum.

I know you might be tempted by some primordial sentiments or even monetary inducements. But please resist it and not make Nairaland a tool to be used to foist bad leadership on Nigeria again.

Peace be unto you.

And peace be unto Nairaland.

50 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by PoliciaNLand: 9:25am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
Seun it's time to do some cleaning on this forum.
employ more unbiased mods if you can.
any tribalism post or comment should be stamped out immediately and the poster banned.
Let's make nairaland great again.
their are some posts you can't make on twitter or Facebook without getting banned.

Seun let's sanitize this forum.
God bless nairaland.
may whatever you believe in bless you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:32am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
Thanks for the observation..op seem I'm the only one who observed the weird likes on this guy leoking or so..

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2022
He left his home to go chasing after Peter Obi. He’s just realizing his forum has deranged from the prestigious nairaland of the 2013, 2014 and 2015s to a cesspit of hate speech and open tribal bigotry of the highest order

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Arysexy(m): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2022
Thank God he realised on time and took action.

Up Nairaland, even though Seun is Tinubu supporter, but we disagree to agree

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:44am On Jul 05, 2022
So truly , robots were created to praise Tinubu on Nairaland ..

No wonder you see the robots on every Tinubu thread in there numbers praising Tinubu

This is not good for Nairaland image

29 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
With all due respect sir, I find it hard to believe that you aren't aware of the activities of some person's working for you on this platform

They now create multiple monikers to demarket other aspirants and praise only Tinubu

The moderators now allow only Tinubu supporters to insult other tribes especially the igbos by tagging a whole tribe "IPob pigs" and if complained to the moderators , the mods will do nothing about it .

They now manufacture "Likes" for pro Tinubu comments

Sir,check the activities of LeoDeking, he's in the habit of calling the Igbos IPob pigs and such comment gets upto 400 fake "Likes"

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:

Bravo seun and we'll done.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:56am On Jul 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for the observation..op seem I'm the only one who observed the weird likes on this guy leoking or so..
I've reported the bolded to Seun

Sometimes I wonder how he gets to manufacture those fake likes he gives to his stale comments

We told every here that Tinubu is not marketable, Osibanjo stand a better chance than Tinubu but corruption and money politics

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
Seun it's time to do some cleaning on this forum.
employ more unbiased mods if you can.
any tribalism post or comment should be stamped out immediately and the poster banned.
Let's make nairaland great again.
their are some posts you can't make on twitter or Facebook without getting banned.

Seun let's sanitize this forum.
God bless nairaland.
may whatever you believe in bless you.

Seun madam has summed it up perfectly, truth be told your supermods are compromised case in point mynd44. It is so obvious. Seun remove their access. All your supermods are compromised I repeat all from mynd44 to Dom...

These guys were paid to allow those bot accounts. Pls investigate the bannings by these mods. Anyone who reported those bots got banned unjustly . They used these bot accounts to turn nairaland into tribalism central . One can't read a post without reference to one tribe it was just sickening..

The accounts were all tied around LeoDeKing, and all the accounts he quoted it was so obvious. They all sounded the same . I opened thread after thread calling your attention yet I was getting banned.
I am just glad that at the end justice has prevailed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2022
Let me tag Helinues

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:
Helinues

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by 4teenblaq: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2022
Any moniker you see supporting tinubu and it is having more than 20 likes, just know that it is a bot.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun:

Please sanitize the supermods. They are comprised. They were leading this forum to closure. Every single thread was polluted using thes ebot accounts. They were all tired from LeoDeKing/ simplyleo and they were using the mods to ban accounts that called them out it was so obvious. I kept calling your attention.

Seun I suggest you first strip the supermods of access until you confirm those who were bribed.

They allowed their greed push Nairaland into the gutter. It was so bad that this website was discussed everywhere are a breeding ground for hate speech and grooming ground for ethnic hate.

And what boggles the mind was the supermods allowed it all happened so surely they were paid . Mynd44 number one suspect it was glaring .

I mean accounts like Helinues and LeoDeKing boasted about getting people banned depsite they breaking rules . It was just too suspect . I was banned multiple times for opening accounts calling your attention to their activities. They would just go to the past and look for something wrong I said and use that to ban me. But it never detred me .

I am so glad. Justice has prevailed finally.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Obidient4life2: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2022
4teenblaq:
Any moniker you see supporting tinubu and it is having more than 20 likes, just know that it is a bot.

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2022
Fira09:

That's true.....it usually happens on LeoDeKing moniker.

He was their number one leader and creator of spambots

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by Fira09(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

He was their number one leader and creator of spambots

Any comments he made in Tinubu thread, you will see at least 300 likes and above.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Very good..

Fix the loopholes cos those guys are just desecrating the threads with repeated message

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2022
Seun I repeat please investigate your supermods and first block their access to the supermod accounts.
These people could not have been successful without working with some supermods.

I quoted you several times reporting LeoDeKing helinues joezinho etc these where all bot accounts .

They even boasted about getting people banned. They had some supermods in their pocket surely. They would use these bot accounts to spam report someone unjustly once you expose them and get you banned . I raised this issue several times when I witnessed this happen on numerous occasions.

It was just too frequent to be a fluke. I was banned even by these compromised supermods for pulling too much attention to these accounts and my threads deleted.

Pls for now block all your supermods until they pass your integrity test .

Otherwise trust me those people would be back with a bigger better method to bypass your checks

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by KingOfTheDamned: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2022
Fira09:

Any comments he made in Tinubu thread, you will see at least 300 likes and above.

It was scary. Even tribalism posts he used the bot accounts to like such comments

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by stonemasonn: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The moderators now allow only Tinubu supporters to insult other tribes especially the igbos by tagging a whole tribe "IPob pigs" and if complained to the moderators , the mods will do anything about it .

lol, The Igbos are the ones insulting Tinubu in every thread and attacking other tribes especially Yoruba.....una too sabi play victim grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by DOTian: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Seun I repeat please investigate your supermods and first block their access to the supermod accounts.
These people could not have been successful without working with some supermods.

I quoted you several times reporting LeoDeKing helinues joezinho etc these where all bot accounts .

They even boasted about getting people banned. They had some supermods in their pocket surely. They would use these bot accounts to spam report someone unjustly once you expose them and get you banned . I raised this issue several times when I witnessed this happen on numerous occasions.

It was just too frequent to be a fluke. I was banned even by these compromised supermods for pulling too much attention to these accounts and my threads deleted.

Otherwise trust me those people would be back with a bigger better method to bypass your checks

They will insult you flagrantly from nowhere and if you pay them back in their own coin, you will be banned immediately! Two months, Three months!! ("Owobokiri" was banned for a year!)
Yet the initial insult that led to your reaction will be right there untouched and the guy that insulted you will be roaming free, even if you report him a thousand times!
It happened to "Rugaria"..
We have collected woto woto in the hands of Afonjas in this forum..

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence by helinues: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

We kuku understand how we have not been able to allow you guys do all you wanted on this forum. Una aim is to bring the forum down but we will never allow it. Are you not part of the guys working with the notorious NL canceller who has created more than 10k monikers to troll others on this forum?

Swear you were not part of the bots recruited on this same forum during End sars protest which you guys did to spread false narratives about acclaimed Lekki massacre.

Was it not on this forum that the first set of photoshop photos of the victims massacred by police that night with Eniola's Badmus included with sweet story to back it up...

The tales behind the acclaimed Lekki massacre is something I will take my time to write but not on this forum as the forum itself was part of those who misled people. The word massacre about Lekki originated on this forum, I witnessed everything with my koro koro eyes.

Like you have advised Seun, he should take his time to look into the monikers you acclaimed and also look into yours with your other monikers like nofuckstogive

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTO: See What Was Broadcasted Worldwide As Election Result / Meet The 8 Labour Party Senators Who Won With Obi Influence / Why Tinubu and APC should push forward the legalization of LGBT+ in Nigeria(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.