Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) (44610 Views)

Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible / Pastor Alabi Renovates A 60-Year-Old Mosque In Osun State (Pictures) / Photos Of Newly Built Mosque In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by Olam09(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
tonye33:
This building you're seeing here is a mosque in Jigawa state.

A 21 years old boy named, Abbah Hurana, tricked the worshipers in that mosque, he asked them to demolish the building that he wants to renovate the Mosque for them.

The worshipers thanked him with happiness, the next day, comrade came with his boys and removed the Mosque's zinc and windows and ran away with it.

According to the latest update, the guyman has been arrested, he was just an ordinary iron sheet seller disguising as a humanitarian.

He is now in police custody �

grin Lol.........
Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by modsfucker: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

They're northern Muslims. That tells you all you need to know.

And on the flip side, Southern Christians will believe betnaija-odd prophecies from a teenage bet guru masquerading as pastor.

3 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Is now clear to me that nairaland is an Islamic platform. Why there is no rule like I believed in Jesus Christ as my Lord and personal Saviour in Christian thread before commenting?

Had it been they were Biafrans/Easterners, by name the Nigerian useless media and forces would have disfigures their lives.
God please disintegrate this evil contraptions called nigeria.

They can't even show us their faces because they are not Easterners.

3 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
So I just swear to your god before commenting on this post ??

Anyways this is really funny grin

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by AntiisIam(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mumu people, na to bomb the whole world they're very sharp at
Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Why should I swear??
If I Believe say God na Allah eeh, make Buhari shit for mosque.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by Splitmind: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
That man needs to be carried to a public square and stoned for such blasphemous actions! angry
Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by BMZK: 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Gabbyomax33:
How could they have believed that a 21year old would be able to renovate the mosque? Nansense!
The story is not complete. The boy told them he has an NGO that got fundings from Arab countries to build and renovate mosques.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
To deceive those gullible Islamic sheeple like that carries death sentence.
Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by christianjoy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Wereys definitely deceive them
Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by Gbadespet(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You are a fake Muslim

Dem no dey count you join these real selfless muslims

Lolz,Only God knows the righteous one bro
Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by Gbadespet(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
3seriez:

Is that so! How smart are you then??

Far beyond you can comprehend

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by 3seriez(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Gbadespet:

Far beyond you can comprehend

Hate to break it to ya! But with that kinda statement and thinking, it just shows the obvious.

1 Like

Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by EKOSuperior(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
So funny how these people think swearing to this rubbish before commenting has any effect.

2 Likes

Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by NobleStag007: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Gullible folks. Laughing
Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by MotiveU(f): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is Haram...
He should be brought from police net and the needful should be done
Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin grin grin this one funny ooo
Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
For u to have believed this nonsense story says lot about your thinking Faculty.

Besides don't take being Muslim of Yoruba origin, we're not senseless
Gbadespet:

It shows how daft they can be in North,how 21 years old go brainwash you people?

Don't come after me o,I'm a Muslim from the SW
Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
That's how they provoke Muslims, the Muslims will be enduring it but anger will starts to build up. And when cool people get pushed to the wall through all sorts of blasphemy and attacks like this and reacted, every monkey and mindless barboons will start to say Islam is terrorism. Bomb fall on hypocrites
Re: 21-Year-Old Destroys Mosque In Jigawa (Pictures) by AntiisIam(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Your allah is a terrorist so stop crying okay

Quran 8:12

Your Lord inspired the angels, saying: `I am with you. So, give courage to the believers. I shall cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers. Strike, then, their necks and strike off their every fingertip.'

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Imam Abubakar Sarki-Aminu Sacked For Canceling Congregational Prayer / Islam: How Does One Deal With A Disobedient Wife? / The Ring : Ring And Islam, All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.